28. - Final -

My Dream

   After you and gikwang shopping, he help you. Your party was on the Park nearby your dorm. You two already there, and the other are still shopping. You and Gikwang were waiting as you two were book that booth. You look at the sun is going to sunset. You remember the last relationship with DuJun.

 

"It's beautiful, right?" He said as he hugs you from behind and rest his chin on your right shoulder.

 

"I'am not beautiful?" You look him, pout cutely.

 

"Ani~ You are the most beautiful girl that i loved, because you are the in the million to me" He pecked your cheek.

 

"Thank You oppa" You smile.

 

    You stand up and Pull his wrist to make him stand up. He snake his arm around you slim waist and you wrap your arm around his neck. Your forehead was touch to his. You smile sweetly to him and he's too.

 

"Saranghae, Park ______"

 

"Nado Saranghae, Lee Gikwang oppa"

 

    He kisses you on your soft lips, tenderly as you kiss him back on the sunset time. The sweetest day that you ever had. A few minute, he pulls his lips and look into your eyes, as you open your eyes and look into his. You smile an giggle. 

 

-------

 

   When all of them were coming, You are ready for the party. Party with your bestfriend, his friends, Sunbaes and My beloved one, Lee gikwang. On your party, there's no alcohol drinks, since you and naeun were still under age.

 

"Let's party start!" Yoseob shouted.

 

  All of you are screaming happily and started to party. They do something funny like; dancing, games, etc. You all are having fun. You all laughed. 

 

   It's near mid night, all of you were pick up the rubbish, around there after the party. After then, all of them went back, while you and Gikwang are still there. Gikwang wanna show you something.

 

"Oppa, What if police are around here and saw two of us at the midnight with nobody here?" You worried.

 

"Ok, I wanna show you something."

 

"What is it?"

 

"This. Remember?" He shows you keychain that you gave him at bazzar.

 

"You still had this? I thought y...-" He kissed you to shut up.

 

"I won't trow it even you with dujun or someone else"

 

"Oppa~" You wanted to cry.

 

"And I have something for you"

 

   He took out necklaces from his jean's pocket. Necklaces with heart shape. He smiles. He broke into two. One of you and one for him. He wears around your neck for you. Then, you wear around his neck for him. Yours, Broken heart with name 'Gikwang' and he's broken heart name '_____' . You hug him around his waist. he hugs you back.

 

"Thank You" He whispered.

 

You nod

 

"Thank you for make my dream comes true" He said.

 

You release and look him, shock. "Dream?"

 

"Yeah, My dream girl is you when i first saw you. What it call? Love at first sight" he chuckles.

 

"Saranghaeyo oppa"

 

"Nado.... saranghae jagi"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's there?!" someone shouted to them make you release from hug.

 

"Oppa, see? Police are arest us" You pouted.

 

 

 

THE END^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

kamsahamnida for read my fics.