17.

My Dream

   You enter your dorm and close it by your back. You are still standing there while Naeun walks pass to you.

 

"Hey, What are y...- What happened to you? Why are you so wet there?" Naeun shocked and walked toward you.

 

"Unnie~ He's not my true love" You cried and hug her.

 

"Dugu?" She hugged you back.

 

"Gikwang" You cry become louder.

 

"Shhhh~ don't cry"

 

   She let her pajamas wet too. She felt pity for you. She never saw you cried like this. She takes towel from your room and she wipe you face and dry your hair. Then, she round it towel around your body and bring you to bathroom to clean your body first. In few minute, You done cleaning and dress up. You sit next on your bed and Naeun come bring you some hot coffie. drink it a little and give her back. Naeun asked you what happened. You told her everything about it. You tears fall down again. She wipe it for you and hug you.

 

"_____ ah, don't cry. Move on and forget him. Someone is waiting for you too"

 

"who?" You pulled your body and look to her.

 

 

She bit her lips and continue "DuJun sunbae"

 

"Dujun?"

 

   She nodded and stands up. She said she wanna sleep now. You told her that you didn't wanna go school tomorrow. She understands and went out. You sigh heavily and trow your body on the bed. You couldn't stop thinking.

 

'Someone is waiting for you' 'DuJun sunbae'

 

   That words are always playing in your mind. You shook your head and went to sleep

 

 

--------------------

 

 

     The next day, You woke up late. You didn't go to school and you know Naeun already school. You went out from your room and walk to kitchen. You saw breakfast for you, naeun made it. You smile annd eat it. After you eat, you went to shower and dress up. You switch on the TV. The channels are so bored and you switch off. You wanted to go outside to release you mind. You grab your handphone. You use you shoe and open the door of your dorm. Your eyes wide open when you saw DuJun was standing there, wanna press the bell switch.

 

"Oppa?"

 

   He brings you to cafe. you are still silent beside him. You two didn't say one word. The words is always playing in your mind. You and him only order Hot Chocolate. Finally, Dujun broke the silent.

 

"How you feel now?"

 

"Eh? I'm ok now"

 

"How do you know i'm not going to school?" You asked him

 

"I asked Naeun. And Yoseob really worried about you"

 

"I felt sorry for him to make him worried about me."

 

"It's ok. I tell him that I will visit you."

 

"Thank you oppa"

 

    You chit chat with him. He makes a joke and you smile, laugh, and happy. You said, you wanna go park. he agreed and we went out from cafe. That park are not to far than face, so you two just walked there. You run happily and stop where there had football feild. You wanted to cry, But you can hold your tears from falling. You shook your head and turn back to DuJun. But you suprise, Dujun was behind you. You looked up and smile. He hugs you all of sudden. You hug him back. You felt comfortable with him. He makes you happy today.

 

"_______ ah" he calls.

 

"Hmm" you closed your eyes, still hugging him.

 

"Saranghaeyo"

 

   You pull your body. His hands on your shoulders. You look into his eyes, shocked. You think you are dreaming. You shook your head and sighed.

 

'Forget him and move on. Someone is waiting for you' 'DuJun' '

 

   That's words repeating in your mind. You couldn't believe that Dujun will say that word.

 

"Oppa" you look down.

 

"Hmm"

 

You sighed and nodded.

 

"Huh?" he confused.

 

"Nado Saranghae" you said without thinking first.

 

    DuJun felt dreaming what you said just now. He couldn't believe that you will love him back. He Hugs you on your waist. He pulls your chin and kiss you on your lips. Your arms around his neck to kiss him deeply.

 

    Gikwang and his friends, HyunSeung and Dongwoon wanna play football. But, he stop on his track when he saw you and DuJun were kissing. HyunSeung and Dongwoon were confuse what he saw. They look what he's looking for. They are shock too. They never thought that you and Dujun were kissing. They look Gikwang back, he was so upset.

 

"Im not in mood" Gikwang walked leaving them.

 

   They follow you behind where he wanna go.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

Dujun confessed!!!! and couple!!!

But....

How about Gikwang? He saw it already..

 

Maybe, I'll update later.

 

Comment?

 

Thank you^^