24.

My Dream

   Next day, you went to Gikwang's school. You sneak him behind the tree near his school. You told Naeun and Yoseob that you wanna go somewhere. As you looking the gate of his school are open, you look one by one boys out. You saw HyunSeung, Dongwoon and a guy... it must be gikwang, You thought. Hyunseung and dongwoon went away as he left him alone, You went out where you hidding and run to him. You knock his back and smile. He turn around and look at you. Your smile went down.

 

Oh god.... i got wrong person.... emberassing~~

 

"Who are you looking for...?" He asked.

 

"O-oh! I thought you are Gikwang... Mianhae~" you bowed.

 

"Ah~~~ Good acted you JunHo!" Gikwang appear from somewhere.

 

"Eh??" You shocked.

 

"Well, You know me.... " he chuckles.

 

"I..I..." you shuttered.

 

"_____ ah!" Dongwoon called you and he went to you with hyunseung.

 

"Dongwoon, Hyunseung ah... I thought you.-"

 

"We knew you sneaking us here"

 

"How??" You pouted.

 

"Yoseob called us" Dongwoon laughed.

 

"Yoseob, I will kill you after this..." You mumble to yourself.

 

"Hey, chill... " Hyunseung ruffled your hair

 

   You pouted and fix back your hair.

 

"Yah, Don't do that hyung..." Gikwang said as he helps you fix it back.

 

"Waa~ Gikwang ahh~~" they chuckles.

 

"We gonna go now... Annyeong!" they left you two.

 

"Wanna go somewhere?" Gikwang asked.

 

"Sure!" you smile.

 

   You two are going to mall by walking. Dujun already told Gikwang to make you happy and he knows that you nothing to Dujun now. Suddenly, He holds your hand. You look him and look to you hand. He looked straight. You felt warm on your hand, and you felt hot on your cheeck, shy.

 

You two reach to mall. He said, he wanna watch movie. You agree. He paid ticket, popcorn and drinks, then went in. An hour and the half the cinema was end. You felt, you wanna pee. You give him excuse to toilet. You are in the mall with him until night.

 

   He sent you to dorm. But, before you enter to your dorm, He wanna aske you something.

 

"Ermmm... _____ ah" he said.

 

"Ne?"

 

"Are you happy today?"

 

"Of course i'm happy. And Thank you" you said and walked to him, Hugged him.

 

   He felt warm around you. He hugs you back and smiled. You pull from hugged, and wants to enter to your dorm. But, he stop you by holding your hand. You look him.

 

"______ ah... I love you... would you be my girlfriend?" he confesses to you.

 

"Gikwang ah~" You suprised.

 

   He looked deep into your eyes, waiting for your answer. Yes, you wanna be his girlfriend for along time.

 

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

 

   You nodded happily and hug him. He push you a little but his hands was still on your shoulder. He grabbed your chin to make you look into his eyes. He move his face closer to you and closing his eys. You close your eyes to and wait for kiss. You felt his soft lips landed onto your. He kissed you. You kissed him back.

 

   Finally, Your dream guy is relationship with you. You make your dream comes true.

 

 

__________________________________________

 

hi...

I will be late update after this..

because, i'm busy helping my parents.

 

sorry... i'll try to update in free time.. ne?

 

Thank you and don't forget to comment...

 

Love ya^^