22.

My Dream

DuJun POV

 

"Where we're going?" I asked JunHyung while he's driving.

 

"Ishh... Hyung, Will you shut up? and You will happy too, 'cause _____ are there too"

 

"__________ there too?"

 

"Yup, She's invited too."

 

"Invited? What do you mean by 'invited'? Where are we going?"

 

"Gayoon is back... She's invited her too"

 

   Gayoon is back? My crush is back? And she invited _____ too? Oh god, Did junhyung forgot about my relationship with ____? I felt my heart are racing like crazy. What?! And why i'm like this? Sh*t!

 

   As we reach to her house, we saw Dongwoon's car. JunHyung told me that They were already coming. He parked and locked his car. We knock the door and Yoseob was opening the door. He let us enter and he close the door behind him. We saw they all are already sitting and laughing on the couch. I look around where is ____ and Gayoon. Where is them? I look at gikwang too? He's not here? She was his cousin, why he didn't come? I asked Yoseob where is _____ and Gayoon. He said, they went to kitchen. I thanks to him and went to kitchen. Since her kitchen's had two door, one door from living room and one door near to stairs. i used door near stairs. I wanna suprised them. But not, I heard sobbing. I think it's _____. Why she's sobbing? Is anything wrong with her?

 

"He saw you. and Yoseob told him. I know you had feeling to Gikwang not to DuJun, right? Gikwang never knew about this. Yoseob and Naeun never told him too, either his friends too. Why are you doing this? Why you hurt your feeling? Why you're forcing yourself" Gayoon advised her.

 

'Gayoon knows? it can't be'

 

"Mianhaeyo~" I heard you cried.

 

"Why you sorry to me? You should sorry to Gikwang" Gayoon said.

 

'Whay don't you tell me? I love you... I just wanna trow my heart from hurt. But, I can't! You Loved Gikwang, why don't you Say it before? I don't wanna hurt you because You don't wanna hurt me.

 

   I felt tears falls down on my cheeck. Oh god, please help me. I need your help.

 

Gikwang POV

 

   She loves me? Why don't you tell me? I'm waiting for you. I need you. I need your love. You make me crazy for waiting for your love. 

 

  I shook my head and come out where i'm hidding. They suprised to see me. I looked into your eyes. But, you avoid it.

 

End POV

 

   You are shocked. Did Gikwang heard it all? Your heart was racing like crazy. You wipe your tears. Gayoon smiles and make an excuse to living room with them.

 

"Why?" He asked.

 

  You don't bother look him. you just look down on the floor. You don't wanna show your tears in front of him. He asked why again to you. You gulp. You felt he come near to you as he was walking to you. You look up and he was already infront of you. You shook your head and make an excuse to join them in living room. But, he held your wrist first. You shock.

 

"Why? Why are  like this? HUrting yourself? Why?"

 

"Mianhaeyo~" you cried.

 

   He pulled you to hug you. Your face was facing his chest and his hands were ruffles your hair. You cried into his chest and hugged him back. You keep apologise to him. He shook his head, and it is ok.

 

   While Gayoon out from kitchen by using Door near stairs and saw DuJun was standing there by his back against wall.

 

"DuJun Oppa" She said in low voice.

 

"MianhaeYo~" He creid.

 

  She hugs him and he hugged him back. Afew Minute, they released. She wipes his tears away.

 

"Oppa, I don't wanna them asked why you crying. Ne? Be strong oppa!" She smiled and pull him to living room.

 

   They went back to living room. You and Gikwang already there. You two are talking happily, DuJun sits beside you. You look him and smile. He smiled back. They start to party.