23.

My Dream

   1 week later after the party, Dujun dicided to meet you. He told you to meet up at Coffee shop near her dorm. You agreed. You tell Naeun, you wanna go Coffee shop near there. She nodded. You put in your shoes and walk out. You walked to Coffee shop and enter it. You saw Dujun was sitting, waiting for you.

 

"Oppa!" you wave your hand and walk there. You sit facing with him. He smiles and you smiled back. They take order first. While waiting your order, you two are in silent.

 

"Emmm... ___ ah?" He broke the silent.

 

"Ne?" you look up.

 

"About..... about..." he shuttered.

 

"About what?" You curios.

 

"About a p-party last week"

 

   Your eyes widen. ' he heard?' you thought. You gulp nervously, and yobit you lower lips.

 

"I heard it" he said again.

 

Oh My God!

 

"You heard it?" you felt guilty. "Mianhaeyo" you lower your head down.

 

He smiles "Nah~ if you told me earlier, i will not force you to loved me back"

 

"B-but yo....-"

 

"You love Gikwang right? Go for him"

 

"How about you?"

 

"Here you go..."The waitress gave us our coffee.

 

"Kamsahamnida" you take it.

 

   You two continue where you stop. He told you that he's still have feeling at Gayoon. You make joke with him, that Gayoon had feeling with him too. He chuckles at your joke. He missed with your jokes, your childish, your cuteness with him. He says he wanna go somewhere. You nod and join him. You bring your coffee cup along, since you still haven't finish your coffee. He brings you to park near there. You two sit at brench.

 

"Oppa, When are gonna tell Gayoon Unnie?" You asked him while looking him.

 

"I don't know..."

 

"Oppa, tell her before its too late.."

 

"What do you mean by 'it's too late' . Is she going to die?"

 

   You hit his forehead "Oppa, what's make you think she going to die? No! what if a guy confess her first than you? tssst... oppa~"

 

"You're right... why i'm thinking like that? Babo~"" you two laughed.

 

   You looked up to the sky, it's getting late now.

 

"Oppa, It's getting late now..."

 

"You don't wanna watch sunset?"

 

"Sunset?"

 

"Yeah, Sunset... It's beautiful"

 

"Chinja? I wanna watch..."

 

"A few minute left...."

 

    The sun was slowly goes down. You are so happy looking at sunset, while Dujun was looking at you. You smile watching. You saw couples were having a great day, some of them were kissing under the sunset, some of them hugging. You smile. You drink your last shot of your coffee. The foam of a coffee was on your lips. Dujun saw the foam. You wanted to wipe it by your hand. He holds you wrist. You suprise. He bend down same lavel as you and move his face closer to you and close his eyes. He kisses you your lips. You shock of his sudden action. But, you respone the kiss. 

 

"I Love you" he whispered after the kiss and his forehead was touching yous.

 

You smile "This is my last kiss and the 3 words to you. I hope, Gikwang will makes you happy" He said and hug you.

 

"Gomawo oppa"You hug him back.

 

 

_____________________________________

 

Hi, So what it?

Dujun and ____ are not together.

 

i'll update later...

 

Thank you and don't foeget to comment

ne?