20.

My Dream

   1 week later......

 

   You and Dujun were together in 1 week. But, you were missed Gikwang so much. 1 week, you didn't saw him. whenever you asked his friends, DongWoon and Hyunseung, they said he's busy. You sighed heavily.

 

'Where did he go? I missed you, Gikwang' you thought.

 

   Today is weekend. No one with you for now. Dujun was busy finishing his with JunHyung. Naeun went to home and Yoseob..... I don't know where he is. I walked to beach to released my tension. While i was walked someone calling my name.... It's a Girl. I can't see her face clearly. When she came near to me, I perfome a smile to her.

 

"Gayoon eonnie~" you smile and hug her.

 

"Aigoo~ ______ you're still same, nothing change" she commented.

 

"Aniyo~" you giggle.

 

"What are you doing here? I mean, you're alone... Where is Naeun and Yoseob?" She asked.

 

"I'm bored. Naeun went to her parents house and Yoseob .... I dont know where he going."

 

"Aigoo~" she patted you shoulder. "Let's go somewhere, I miss hangout with you"

 

"Btw eonni, when you back here?" You ask while to her car.

 

"Last 2 days, I wanna suprise you all. But, since you saw me here already... I only suprise them" she smiled.

 

   you nodded and went in to her car. Gayoon eonni was your sunbae too. She's with DuJun and Junhyung too. But, She got scolarship to Japan last year. You asked her about studying over there. And she stops ice cream shop and park her car in front of it. You two got off from car and enter to there. You were sitting facing each other. She called Waitress to take your order. You order Chocolate cookies and she's Strawberry with yogurt.

 

"So, how was your day? Your last year in there?" She asked

 

"It's fine.. But, i'm gonna work hard from now on" You pouted.

 

"Yup... Fighting to you!" she gave you fighting sign to you.

 

   You smile. Finally, waitress brings your ice cream. Since you and Gayoon like ice cream, You two order other flavour. You wanted to tell her about you and DuJun, but you are too afraid 'cause at first, Gayoon was DuJun's crush.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Hi Guys!^^

I'm back! Sorry for the late!

There's about 2 month or 3 month, i didn't write my fics.

MianhaeYo~~ ne????? ^^

 

Btw...

I'm in love with BTOB!!!!

Peniel D. Shin!

Jung IlHoon!

Yook SungJae!

Lee MinHyunk!

Lim HyunSik!

Seo EunKwang!

Lee ChanSub!

Did i mention all their name? 'cause i'm in love with them...

I wanna write fics about them, But i'm gonna finish my unfinished fics.

 

Thank you for reading..