Should I?

Bonds (HIATUS)

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked Jun.

“Hyung, you like my sis that much?” Jun asked in serious tone. He was never this serious except about the homeland and his sister.

I kept quiet, “Hyung, don’t need to lie, you know I can read your mind easily,”

“Stop reading then!!!” I shouted back.

“So I guess I take it as a yes from you that you like my sister,” he smirked.

“What happen to her?” I try to avoid that topic.

“Well let’s summarize everything, if a dragon dies, the dragon rider won’t die but if the other way round, the dragon will die too,”

“You’re trying to say that if Kimmi dies, her dragon Sapphira will die too?”

“Yes and my sis is a person that she never allows any sacred creature which is under her care to die, she never allows it, not a single chance,” he sighed.

“But how she managed to do it?”

“She worked very hard, being in this status and the powers she own right now, she deserves to get it. When it’s time for the sacred creatures to die, she’ll struggle to let them go. Right now after so many years, she learn she have to let them go so she eventually understand it. Now whenever any sacred creature dies, she’ll only pray for them for their reincarnate, but those who are close to her like her army and her dragon isn’t allows to die in front of her sight because she’ll get breakdown in emotional form and physical form.”

“So now she knows about the rider thing,”

“Yes, give her some time; she’ll understand it soon,”

“But if-”

“Yah hyung, my sister is not like me OK?!!”

“Hahaha, yeah she’s much faster than her turtle brother,” we both started bickering with each other.

“Since when did I become a topic between you both?” Kimmi pull both of our ears lightly.

“Hahaha… Sis, I gotta do something,” Jun disappear himself.

“Aishh, I’m going to get him later when I wake up,” she muttered.

“So what about you? Talking about me?” she sat next to me with her long hair on one side of her shoulder.

“Hehehe mianhae dongsaeng-ah, I just worried-”

“Worried?” she said.

“I mean curious of why you’re crying, umm…. Dreamland is calling for me, ummm…. gotta go…” I run back as fast as I can.

“What’s wrong with these two guys? Am I that scary?” she chuckled.

Kimmi’s POV

“Omma…” I called out when I saw omma – Queen in my room.

“Have a sit my dear,” she invited me to sit next to her.

“Yes omma, anything you want?”

“You should know who your bond partner by now,”

“Yes I know it clearly,”

“You should get bonded earlier, you know the consequences if you don’t bond. I’m giving you three days time to get bond,”

“Omma, he should take the initiative why me? I’m a girl!!” I pouted.

“Stop pouting my dear, not good for the skin,” omma cupped my face, “You know the prophecy well enough,” she kissed my cheek and left.

So much for the prophecy….

The next morning after breakfast

“Eonni, what are you thinking about?” Kei snap her finger in front of my face and it brought me back to reality.

“Nothing much,”

“Stop thinking about the bond,”Hae Rin patted my shoulder as she talk to me mentally.

“Stop reading my mind please eonni, I hate invasion,”

“Sorry, you don’t look good so I have to know about you, I promised the King I protect you Kimmi,”

“Its’ okay eonni, I’m not in my mood now,”

“Let’s continue guys, Jun oppa, you’re wanted at the main council by Roger,” I said as he took his leave.

Hyung Jun’s POV

“Hello? Anyone?” I entered the main council room but apparently no one is here.

I tried a few times but no replied so I decide to take my leave then something appear in front of me, “Long time no see,” he smirked.

Kimmi’s POV

“No way….” I rush out of the room after I sense a strong presence around the palace.

Hyung Jun’s POV

*BANG!!!

“What do you want this time?!!” I shouted.

“Death,” he smirked again but just nice that time, Kimmi enter and it disappeared.

Kimmi’s POV

“Oppa!!!” I shouted as Jun fall down on the floor from the wall that someone pinned him on.

“Kei how are you feeling, KEI!!!” Jung Min shouted as she also fainted like Hyung Jun.

“Bring them to their room, get some people over to look over them, make sure they wake up and no one disturbs them understood?”

“Yes Princess,” they said and brought Jun and Kei back to their room as the rest follows them.

“When will he stop disturbing us?”

"Not a chance,” he came back.

“You!!” I stood up and pull my hand into a fist.

“Don’t try to get work up here, you know if you become mine, then I won’t do that,” he pinned me on the wall and get nearer.

“No thanks Sir, I rather be with myself and rot to death,” I smirked.

“If you won’t then I’m going to do this,” he came near my face and wanted to press his lips on mine, “Shall I just force you to be mine?” he put his head on my shoulder and moving his hand around my back.

“Get your filthy hands out of my girlfriend!!!” Hyun Joong gave him a hard punch on the face and causing him to bleed on the lips.

“She’s your girlfriend? Hahaha, that’ funny, she said she rather rot until she dies,” he laughed evilly.

“She is, I haven’t confess to her yet but I love her, I love her no matter how, not like you who force people to fall in love with you!!!”

“I’ll see you some other time Kimmi,” he smirked and vanishes into thin air.

“Kimmi-ah, are you fine?”

“I’m fine oppa, I’m really fine. How is Jun oppa?” he helped me up.

“He’s fine; I’ll help you back to your room since your leg is bleeding,”

“Gomawo oppa,” I continue to walk back my room with Hyun Joong’s arm around my shoulder. What he says just now…. It couldn’t be real… He never likes me… He wouldn’t… Kimmi-ah stops dreaming!!!

Midnight, Hyun Joong’s POV

“Sir Hyun Joong, you are wanted by the Queen,” said a servant.

“Ok,” I made my way to the Queen’s chamber and saw her sitting on a chair, “Queen, I heard you wish to see me,” I bow.

“Rise, have a sit Hyun Joong,” I took my seat opposite the Queen.

“Do you know anything your bond?”

“Yes I do,”

“Then I want you to say it to her, I’m not letting my girl to be in danger,”

“But she’s the Princess, she’ll get-”

“I know the consequences, speak up to her. I give you two days otherwise I’ll take action. Go back and rest now,”

“Yes my Queen,” I bow and took my leave.

A day later, at night at Kimmi’s Room, Kimmi’s POV

“Kimmi-ah, can you open your room door please?” someone said, knocking the door so I went over and open it.

“Oppa, what are you doing here at this hour?” I invited him in.

“Bond…” he said softly but I can hear it.

“Bond what? Wait… Omma…”

“Half of it is about the Queen but I think it’s time for us to bond together,” he looked me in the eyes.

“Are you sure about it?”

"Yes, I’m sure, let’s get it done soon,” he pulls me on the bed and sat opposite him.

“Shall we?”

“De,” I nodded as we started to make our contracts.

“It might hurt a bit, hang on to it ok?” Hyun Joong took out a knife.

I nodded as he slashes on my palm and I slash on his too then connect our hands together then casted some spell. The feeling hurts a lot since both of us, our powers are equally same but both of our power level is high and when it mix, it’ll hurt us more than the other people.

"Hang in there, just for awhile more,” he pulls me in his chest as I close my eyes tight and endure the pain. When the pains slowly fade away, Hyun Joong tilted my head up and his lips met with mine. After awhile, we broke the kiss after we felt the warmth which signifies the bond is already sealed.

“Have a rest tonight,” it was part of the rituals, Hyun Joong have to sleep next to me so that the rituals can finish.

The next morning, Hyun Joong’s POV

I woke up and saw her lying in my arms, the feeling is great. Her sleeping figure, looks like a sculpture and she looks so peaceful, so calm, so powerless, so attractive and so her. Should I even confess to you?