What the...

Bonds (HIATUS)

Next Morning during breakfast, Jung Min’s POV

“So want to go out later?” I asked Hae Rin.

“Where to go first?” she look at me, smiling happily.

“Anywhere you want,”

“Okie, after breakfast!!!” she smiled happily like a small kid, it melts my heart seeing like this.

Saengie’s POV

“Erm…. Hye Sun-ah, Erm…. Are you free today?” I stammered, first time asking a girl for a date, damn nervous!!!

“Yups, I am free, wae?”

I just wondering will you go out with me for a date?” I said quickly but soft.

“On a date? Sounds interesting, ok!!” she continues eating her breakfast so I continue with mine.

Yun Min’s POV

“Hey baby girl, want to go out later to play?”

“Baby, where are we going?” I put my arm around his neck.

“To the mall, you love it!!”

“Gomawo Baby,” I kissed his cheeks.

Hyun Joong’s POV

Kimmi was doing something on the lappy while eating, “Hey, want to go out later? After breakfast,” I put my arms around her waist. I don’t know why I do that because I hate mushy stuff but this time round, I feel like doing it.

“Sure, no problem oppa,” she leaned back on my chest.

“What are you doing?”

"Helping Mal oppa with his online blog shop,” she chewed her food.

“YAH Mal, working my girl when she’s supposed to eat peacefully with me?” I yelled.

"Yah hyung, she wanted to help me out not my fault!!!”

“Aishh my fault ok? No more fighting!!!” she said and continues with her food and off her lappy.

“That’s more like it,” I sit back smiling and eat my food.

At the amusement park, Kimmi’s POV

“So oppa, you plan to bring me to amusement park to have a date?”

“Why you don’t like it?”

“Aniya, I love amusement park but I don’t have time so gomawo!!” I gave a quick kiss on his cheek and retreat it immediately.

He blushes slightly, “Oppa is blushing,” I said softly but happily.

“Because of you!!”he replied mentally.

“Araso but stop blushing, Triple S will wonder why SS501 leader is blushing in the amusement park,” I dragged him to the Ferris Wheels and queue up for our turn. It’s fast since not really a lot of people are queuing up.

 “I wonder what you will do if the public knows you’re my girlfriend,”he asked me mentally as he pulls me to lean on his chest when we’re in the cabin.

 “Hmmm…. I might run away,” I joked.

 “So you won’t fight for us? You won’t be at my side?”

 “Maybe,”I continue playing.

 “Araso,”he replied sadly.

 The whole ride, he wasn’t talking much but looking around. After Ferris Wheels, we played arcade games and some rides together but still he doesn’t want to talk maybe about the matter just now? Around evening time, we went to have our dinner at the restaurant. I let him order since he’s good in ordering some Korean traditional cuisine.

“Oppa, are you alright?”

“I’m fine,” he replied without looking at me, gosh… I must really hurt his heart with my answer. When the food comes, we still keep quiet and have our dinner. Our very first date and this is what we got, silent treatment. Sigh… He holds my hand, walking back slowly and awkwardly, not a single voice comes out from our mouth.

“Oppa…. Are you mad at me?” I said softly when we’re about to made a turn and walk back home.

“No, I’m not,”

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me?” I said softly, looking on the ground while walking.

“Nothing, I just thinking of something,”

“Don’t lie to me oppa, I know you’re mad,”I said to him mentally.

“Okay, I don’t bother you then,” I said out softly, continues to do what I’m doing.

Suddenly he stops and pulls me in an alley, “Oppa…”

He gave a deep kiss on my lips until both of us almost out of breathe only he let it go, “You really won’t fight for us?” he said while gasping for air.

“Yah oppa, you really… Aishh I’m going back!!!” I pretend to storm off but he runs up to me and walk beside me.

“Hey, I want the answer,” he pleaded again while putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling me near him.

“You should know how to read people mind, sir,”I replied him mentally.

 “So I get a yes from you,” he already read my mind then planted a quick kiss on my lips and run back in the house.

 “Yah Kim Hyun Joong!!!” I shouted and shook my head. I can feel a sudden strong presence around me but it disappears when I turn around. I went back in the house and get myself clean.

In my own room

“Hey, going to sleep?”

"Yah oppa, who tell you to enter my room!!!” I said when I’m on the bed and going to turn off my room light.

“Hahaha, I just want to see you sleep before I sleep ok?” he lies down on the bed, next to me, putting my head on his chest and rest.

Awhile later, “Oppa, won’t Jun oppa kill you?” I play with his clothes.

“I’ll kill him first before he lays a finger on me; I’m his hyung, no protesting,”

“Don’t kill Jun oppa, he’s a good brother. If you kill him then I’ll be sad,” I continue playing.

“Araso araso, you never stop amusing me right?” he put my hand on his neck then turn over, making him on top of me.

“Oppa, what are you trying to do?” I pouted and continue playing his shirt collar.

“Read my mind then,”

“Lazy too, wae? You don’t tell me….”

“Yes I am,” he grins evilly.

“Aishh oppa, we only got together for a day!!”

"I don’t care,” he came nearer and kiss my lips as his hands travel around my body.

“Wait oppa, stop!!!” I stop him from continuing opening my shirt buttons when I sense something evil and push him away from me.

“What’s going on again? What’s with that push?”

“No way,” I looked out my room glass window.

“Noona!!!” the kids enter my room when they just reach back home after Riza and Pete took them to the theme park and play. By then, the feeling of evil is already gone.

“Hey, Roku and Maru how are both of you? You both are sweating,” I wiped off their sweat.

“Roku and Maru!!!” shouted Pete as he enter my room, “Oh, are we bothering you both having…” he grins evilly.

“Nothing is happening, bring the kids back out and Joongie oppa, you also go out, I want to rest, I’m tired,”

“My plans are ruin!!!” he said mentally.

“Safe it for next time,”I replied him.

Two days later

“Aishh oppa, can you just be quick with him? I can’t really hold much longer!!! Pat, help him with the protection!!!” I shouted.

“Aishh Pat you take over, I help Kimmi,”

Hyun Joong came next to me, our powers mix together and defeated that Oni which is ten times bigger than us, vanish into thin air.

“Are you fine?” I went towards the guardian and asked.

“Hyung, you fine?” Roku and Maru asked.

“I’m fine dongsaeng,” he stood up and looked at me, “Sorry for the rudeness my Princess,” he kneel down again.

"Aishh, you all next time stop kneeling down when I find you guys ok? Quit the formality, call me Kimmi will do, what’s your name?”

“Lee, just Lee,”

“Okay, welcome to join us, one more left to find!!!” I said happily, pushing all of van into the van with Hyun Joong’s help.

“What the…” I sense the same feeling like that days when Hyun Joong was trying to…. No way…

“Baby you ok?”

“Oh, I’m fine. Let’s go back home,” I enter the van as Hyun Joong started the engine and fetching all of us home.

Next day, In Kimmi’s Room, Hyun Joong’s POV

“Kimmi-ah, are you ok?”

“I’m fine oppa, where are we going later?”

"You still want to go out for the date?”

“OF course, I don’t want to be at home. We’ll wait for the rest to come back then we’ll go out please?” she pleaded.

“De, araso, Junnie says he’s going out on a date so he won’t be coming back, same goes to Mal, Saengie and Kyu,”

“Wait Kyu oppa? Who’s he going out with?”

“Kei,”

“Ahhh, wonder when they got together,”

“Let’s go downstairs and accompany the two kids,”

“Okay,”

At the living room, Kimmi’s POV

“What happen?” I asked when I saw Maru and Roku lying on the sofa, not allowing anyone to touch them.

“Noona, hyung!!!” they came ang hugged us when they wake up.