Is It The End?

Bonds (HIATUS)

Kimmi’s POV

“Miss Kimmi, are you fine?” the same person asked me again while I’m heading to my car.

“I’m fine, really. Don’t tell anyone of what happen ok?”

“Ok, be careful Miss Kimmi,”

I drove away and give Jung Min a call, “Min oppa, where are you? Is the kids with you?”

“I’m with Saengie and Hye Sun together at your nightclub; the kids are in the office playing with bartender hyung,”

“Ok, I’ll be there,” I was relieve hearing that the kids are safe, if it's not them, who? Hyun Joong oppa? Jun oppa? Aigoo, why everyone block off their mind!  

At the nightclub

 “Hey guys…” I said out, hiding my pain from them, they'll be frustrating when they found out I'm in pain, so better avoid it.

“Eonni!!!!” shouted Kei and Kyu behind her waving at me.

“Annyeong Kei, Hye Sun, Kyu oppa, Saengie oppa and Mal oppa,”

“Yah why don’t you call Saengie hyung otter and Kyu hyung gorilla?” he shouted while pointing at the boys when he mention their names.

“Because you bully me and they don’t,” I smirked and he pouted.

“So shall we bully you to earn that name?” said Kyu playfully.

“Hmm, so Kyu oppa wants his name to be change to praying mantis or gorilla, hehehe…”

“No Kyu oppa would be just fine…” he quickly explained.

“Yeah, Saengie oppa will be just fine too,” Saengie hurriedly explained too, showing a shy dimple smile.

“Hahaha…. Where are the kids?” I looked around but they’re not here.

“Here with me,” bartender said while carrying both of them in.

“Mommy!!!” They run towards me and hugged me tightly.

“Hey Maru and Roku, how are you both today?”

“Maru fine…” He played with his finger.

“Roku fine too….” I carried both of them up and sit on the bar.

“Shall we go back home?” They nodded happily.

“We’ll follow you Kimmi, since its’ bored here,” they all followed us in the car.

Back home

“Mal oppa, help me with the kids, I’m tired, I need some rest,”

“Yah it’s that the way to ask me to help you?”

“You do it for her!!” Hae Rin pulls his ear lightly.

“Mianhae Mal oppa, oops I mean Min oppa, hahaha!!!” I made my way back the room.

I sit in the washroom floor when I enter, the pain is here again, what’s actually going on? Who’s in danger? Is it Hyun Joongie oppa or Jun oppa? I can’t think properly!!!

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Where is Kimmi?” I asked when I arrive home, something wasn't right!

“Ummm… She’s upstairs in her room, wae?” Jung Min replied.

“Nothing, I’m going back my room, she never answer my calls,”

I enter Kimmi’s room, she not inside, not even her bag. I was about to leave then I saw her washroom door was slightly open so I open it and have a look. Seeing her lying almost unconciously, siting on the bathroom floor, lying on the bathtub.

“Kimmi-ah, are you alright?” I saw her hand on her chest, clutching tightly on her clothes, “You don’t feel good? What's wrong? Tell me please! I know something isn't wrong!”

“Oppa, don’t make a great fuss, don’t tell anyone yet, I'm glad you’re okay,” she stood up with my help. I close her room door and bathroom door then carry her up and her bag then bring her to the bed and rest.

“Are you alright now?” I said after placing her on the bed.

“I’m fine,” she said, looking at me while I'm her hair.

"What’s wrong? What’s happening?”

“I don’t know oppa, something is wrong. Just go back your room and have a nice rest, I’ll be fine here alone by myself,”

“No, I’m staying; I’ll be sleeping with you no matter what!! I don’t care you care or not but I’m not going to sleep if you’re not well,” I climb next to her on the bed and watch her sleeping.

She gave out a small laugh, “Araso naggy oppa,” she closes her eyes and fall asleep soon I too, fall asleep, hugging her in my arms.

Yun Min’s POV

“Min oppa, have you seen Junnie?”

“Finally someone calls the right name,”

“Oppa, palli,”

“No I haven’t see that turtle today,”

“Oh no….” I said in my mind, “What about Hae Rin eonni?”

“Rin is at work right now, she’ll be back within an hour,”

“What about Kimmi?”

“In her room,”

“Gomawo oppa!!” I hurriedly went upstairs.

Jung Min’s POV

What’s going on with these people? First Hyun Joong hyung now Yun Min, what’s going on actually? I feel something is going to happen soon, a bad thing. Something is really really wrong now...

Kimmi’s POV

“DONGSAENG-AH!!!” someone shouted as she enters my room.

“Shhh… What’s wrong? Oppa is sleeping, let’s go out and talk,” I walk to the balcony with Yun Min.

“Dongsaeng-ah, something is wrong,”

“Yeah I realize that,”

“Junnie is not at home,”

“Jun oppa? He told me he’s at home just now during lunch hour, wait, couldn’t it be him?”

“What’s going on dongsaeng? I’m scared,”

“Eonni, I think something evil is around our house if I’m not mistaken,”

“WHAT?!” she yelled but I cover with my hands.

“Lower down your voice, I don’t want others to know about it,”

“But how-” I cut her off.

"They’re motive is both of us, me and Jun oppa, they caught him so that I can appear,”

“Why?”

"Eonni I promise you I’ll bring oppa back but you have to keep this conversation as a promise, ok?”

“But dongsaeng-ah, you…”

“Trust me eonni,”

“Okay,”

“Join me in walking around the house; I need something to know where oppa is,”

Hyung Jun’s POV

“Aishh, I can’t use my power,” I muttered, “Hey I’ve been asking for so long why did you capture me for?!!”

“SHUT UP!!!” it replied.

“Finally someone talks, can you get me out of here???!!!”

“NO!! I SAID SHUT UP!!!!” That voice is familiar…

Kimmi’s POV

Me and Yun Min have a tour around the house after dinner, everything is usual except oppa’s room which full of the sense of evil.

“Eonni, what are you looking at?” Kei entered Jun’s room when Yun Min and I were inside.

“Omo, Kei, you shouldn’t bugged in like this,” said Yun Min.

“Mianhae, but what are you both looking at eonni?”

“I’ve gotten that Hyung Jun, want to get him back, meet me at the place tomorrow night at 8 where we usually battle last time, I’ll see you there, Kimmi. Be there otherwise he can prepare to go heaven,”the thing which is floating on the wall, something like a note which full of evil sense.

“I can’t see anything,” said Kei.

“Me too!!!” said Yun Min.

“Me either,” I lied and I’m not involving them in this.

"Let’s go back and rest, oppa might be awake by now,” I went back my room and saw Hyun Joong was still lying on the bed, resting.

“Don’t tell anyone, I promise you oppa will be back safely,” I told Yun Min mentally and fall back asleep beside oppa.

I feel Hyun Joong my hair when I was sleeping so I plan to open my sleepy eyes and look at him, “Oppa…”

“Continue sleeping, I’ll watch you,” he said and planted a kiss on my lips then go on top of me, kissing passionately as his hands travels around my body. Slowly, he took off my shirt and continues kissing passionately.

“Oppa, its’ wrong right?” I looked at him.

He shook his head. I’ve read your mind oppa, I know you want it but I’m scared I really can’t give you my future so tonight, will be our last night together.

Hyun Joong’s POV

I overheard whatever she says with Yun Min at the balcony, how can she do this? Not letting all of us know? She’ll risk herself for her brother but can’t she think about herself first for once? Can't she think about me? What about us? Is her brother more important than I am? I never had dinner since I had lunch with So Min and the other actor and actresses before heading back home. When Kimmi is in the bathroom when I found her, worried was written all over her face, I can sense that she is very worried about something but I can’t read her mind because she make a spell so that no one can read her mind only she can. She rest on my shoulder and I look at her face, I have a feeling that she’s going to leave for a long time and might not even come back, I’m afraid this would be the last night.

I took my hand and her hair then she opens her sleepy eyes and looked at me, “Oppa…” she muttered softly.

“Continue sleeping, I’ll watch you,” I said then planted a kiss on her lips but then something in my body say I want it now so I go on top of her, kiss her with full passionate and travel my hand around her body curves then slowly took off her shirt as I took out mine too.

“Oppa, its’ wrong right?” she asked and I shook my head.

Our night is very special for both of us, I see her in front of me and I don’t want to let her go to where ever she wanted to go. I just hold her tightly in my arms as she sleeps.