Death awaits...

Bonds (HIATUS)

Kimmi’s POV

I think oppa knows what’s happening by now, maybe he already knows or maybe he doesn't know it still. He holds onto me so tight the whole night until I can’t even get up when I go to the toilet, my muscle really sore a lot, thanks to last night and everything he did to me. I got ready for the night I have to face; I went to the training ground after breakfast and started training normally like the others, pretending that nothing is going to happen for now, they can't know about it.

“Kimmi, the elders wanted to see you,” said Hae Rin whispered in my ear while I'm training myself.

“Okay, gomawo eonni, continues with the training, Maru and Roku, no disturbing noona and hyung ok?” I squat down and face them.

“Okie mommy,” I walk away from them and went towards the elder and right stand next to him.

“Princess, what do you want me to do?”he asked mentally.

“I want you to prepare some secret weapons and pass it to me by the night comes,”

“Ok but Princess, is something happening?”

“Elder, I don’t want you to know, please; don’t tell anyone even the Queen and King about this ok? I'll tell them myself, they'll know it later,”

“I promise my Princess, anything else you need?”

“Bulk up the palace defends and country defends system, I want everything to be safe, that includes all living things. Send someone over to the south side where the dragon is, inform them to higher the security system, I’m afraid something might happen later on. Send some powerful people like the wizards over to protect this house, I’ll send some of them from my army but I hope you send some extra to protect them,”

“Okay, I will,”

We are in silence until I spoke up again, “Elder,”

“Keep my parents and the Kingdom safe, I don’t want anyone of you to be in danger or trouble, promise me please,” My eyes went teary, thinking of what might happen if I fail the mission.

“I’ll keep my word,”

I look at the sky as I gave a deep sighed, “Everyone must be safe,” I muttered softly and the elder take his leave.

Hae Rin’s POV

“Sigh… She’s taking everything unto her own again, doesn’t she need our help?” I said softly.

“Eonni!!!” shouted Kei when I realize she’s behind me, after reading Kimmi’s mind.

Kimmi’s POV

I turn around and saw Hae Rin and Kei over there; I bet Hae Rin already knows what is happening, I bet she overheard the conversation.

“Hey Kei,” I smiled.

“Eonni, do you want to join me and Kyu oppa for lunch later?”

“No thank you Kei, you both have fun ok?”

“Ok, but can we bring the kids with us?” she lowered her head, thought I won't approve her.

"Sure but if only they wanted araso?”

“Araso, gomawo eonni!!!” she gave me a big hug so I reply her by hugging her too, “I’ll take good care of two of them,”

“Sure,” I gave her a smile as she run back to Kyu then Hae Rin walks to me, I turn around and look back at the sky.

“Are you fine?”

“Yae, I’m fine eonni, thank you,”

“Why are you suddenly bulking up all the defend system in here and royal palace?”

I gave a small laugh,“I guess correctly, you invade my conversation with elder John just now,”

“I’m sorry but you look weird since just now during breakfast,”

“You know, I already casted a spell that no one can read my mind? I think only you break through that spell,”

“Tell me what happen!!!”

“Araso, I tell you alone, no telling ok? Since I know you won’t stop bugging me until you know,”

“Glad you know,”

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Urgh why can’t I break through that stupid spell?!!!” I said to myself.

“Hyung, be careful!!! You’re going to burn down the garden!!!” shouted Jung Min and Kyu, Saengie was preventing me from moving.

“Hyung, what’s wrong? You don’t look yourself today,” said Kyu.

“Aishh, something, I need some rest, going back to my room!!” I stood up and walk away.

Kimmi’s POV

“HYUNG!!!” I heard the guys shouting.

“Eonni, let’s go,”

“Okay, Hyun Joong went back the room,”

“I know, see you at 5 when everyone is not at home,”

“Ok, I’ll help you out but remember your promise,”

“Ok,”

I went to Hyun Joong’s room and enter it after knocking, “Oppa,” I saw called out when I saw him lying on the bed, closing his eyes.

When I go near him, he immediately covers himself with the blanket, “I’m tired,”

“Ok, have some rest oppa,” what's wrong with him? Aigoo... I walk out his room.

Hyun Joong’s POV

‘What am I even doing? Why am I angry at her for? She’ll leave in no time, why am I giving her silent treatment for? What am I even doing? I love her; I’m going to lose her that easily!!! Urgh!!! My brain can’t function properly,’ I said in my mind.

Kimmi’s POV

“Mianhae oppa, I have to… I’m not going to let Jun oppa die,” I cried in my room for hours. I went down at 4pm, checking who’s at home and who’s not at home.

“Eonni, where is everyone?”

“Minnie went out with the kids, Yun Min, Kyu and Kei an hour ago so they won’t come back that fast. Saengie and Hye Sun went for their date after Hye Sun work so right now; Saengie should be at the company. Pat, Lee, Riza and Pete went to the amusement park together and have some fun, I lied to everyone saying that I got some modeling work to do,”

“What about Hyun Joong?”

“For my information, he’s still in his room,”

“Okay,” I make my way to his room and found him sleeping; I know he’s a heavy sleeper.

“Mianhae oppa, I have to leave soon, I’ll miss you, forget about me if I fail to come back,” I gave him a kiss on his lips then break from it, as usual, he never knows about it. I casted some spell to make him sleep for hours so that he won’t be able to wake up when I’m leaving.

“Dongsaeng-ah, you don’t have to do this,” Hae Rin looked at me when I return back to the kitchen.

“No, I have too eonni, it’s the only way he won’t be awake by that hour,”

“Aishh, you’re a stubborn brat!!!” she crossed her arm.

I gave out a sigh, “Eonni, you know why I do that; I promised you I’ll do it and I’ll do it with no failure but if I fail, I’m sorry,”

“Dongsaeng-ah-” I cut her off, I was about to break into tears again.

“Eonni, I’m going back my room and prepare, 5pm sharp, wait for me,” I gave a smile and turn around and went back my room crying after I close the door. I took out a stack of papers and started writing.

Hae Rin’s POV

Flashback

“Jun oppa is he around?” she asked.

“Hmm speaking of Junnie, no he’s not. I don’t think he even came back yesterday night,”

“It’s not that he doesn’t want to come back, he can’t. He was at home whole day, yesterday; he was in his room watching some performance with his new bought iPad. When I went somewhere yesterday, my heart suddenly hurts; I bet Yun Min can feel it too since she’s my brother’s bond yet girlfriend. All ways long I thought it was Hyun Joong or the two kids who got some accident but it’s not them because when I almost pass out in the washroom yesterday, he was there so I think it Jun oppa and I saw the kids in the bar, so it isn't them,”

“How are you so confirms it’s him?”

“I have double confirms eonni. The first one, everyone doesn’t know that whatever happens to Jun oppa within these few years, I can sense it although he’s in human world and this time, no excuse. I can feel something was around our house within these few days, some evil spirit was watching but whenever I want to find for it, I’ll get disturbance either from the kids, the girls, the boys or Hyun Joong. Secondly, that fine day when I almost fainted, I was sleeping but when Yun Min eonni barged in, she told me she has the feeling something happened to Hyung Jun. I know she can feel it so does the boys but the feeling won’t be that strong for them but for me and Yun Min eonni, it’ll be very strong. We have a tour around the house then ended up in Jun oppa’s room. It was then I double confirm someone caught him because his room was full of evil sense. There’s a note over there, stated my name on it. It’s hanging on the wall, written by the kidnapper but only I can see it,”

“What does it says?”

“It says, ‘I’ve gotten that Hyung Jun, want to get him back, meet me at the place tomorrow night at 8 where we usually battle last time, I’ll see you there, Kimmi. Be there otherwise he can prepare to go heaven,’”

“What?!!” I yelled.

“Yae, I can’t let my brother dies. No way am I letting him die, he’s the heir of the throne and I’m not going to allow homeland doom in my hand and his hand. I’m definitely not going to let it happen,”

“But you know that he’ll deceive you, you know he never keeps his words,” she already know who wants to kill us both.

“Eonni, I’ve already know the circumstances that’s why I’m leaving at the hour where no one will stop me,”

“I bet nothing can change your mind right?”

“You know my personality well eonni,”

“Of course I know, we’ve been together for years, I’ll miss you,”

“Me too!!!”she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back too, I'm going to miss you a lot dongsaeng-ah...

“Dongsaeng-ah, promise me, talk to me when you’re battling, I want to know your condition,”

“But I’ll lose my attention on the battle,” she pouted.

“Yah don’t fool around, I know you can multi-tasking!!!” I hit her head and she pouted and laughed at the same time.

“Hahaha, just got bored and wanted to play around and messed around before I leave,”

“Take care of yourself araso? Be safe!!!”I hugged her once again.

“Eyiee… Eonni is so chessy!!!”

End of Flashback

I gave out a small laugh, thinking of how childish she is and cute dongsaeng she is, “Am I going to lose this dongsaeng? Please protect her,” I put my head on the headrest and close my eyes, thinking back about the times we're always together no matter how.

Kimmi’s POV

“Princess we’re here,” the group of wizards said and the total ten of them.

“Ok, meet me downstairs,”

“Eonni, I have to go now,” I said after putting all the letters in the room desk, one for each of them.

“Keep your promise ok? You must come back safe with Jun oppa; I don’t want you to be injured!!!”

“Aishh where got people don’t get injured when they go for battle!! List of the name and see,”

“Just don’t get badly injured,” she hugged me tightly, “I’ll miss you dongsaeng,” I heard her crying.

“Eonni, don’t cry ok? I keep my promise to you and you have to keep some promises for me, ok?”

“Ok,”

“First, take care of everyone here, even though you’re not the oldest among all, take care of all of them. Hye Sun’s power is unstable, she needs help, ok?”

"Ok,”

“Second, I want you to bulk up the security force, with your powers,”

“Ok,”

“Third, after everyone realize I’m gone, tell them what happen, tells them everything but no letting them coming over homeland,”

“Ok,”

“Fourth, I want you all to be in one heart no matter what happens next time, even I’m not here, take care of everyone but I promised Jun oppa will be back no matter how,”

“Why don’t you think of yourself first,” said someone else.

“Hyun Joong oppa!!!” Hae Rin shouted as I look at him blankly as he walk down the stairs.

“Oppa,” my eyes went teary while my heart beats faster, how did he break the spell I casted? o.O

“Does she still have time?” he asked the wizards and they nodded, “Follow me!!!” he drags me out of the house and sits on a bench, right next to the door, “Why are you doing this? Don’t you know someone is hurt?” he said softly and calmly after he gave a deep breathe.

“Mianhae oppa, I really have to safe Jun oppa,” tears started to come down and he hugged me tightly in his embrace, “Oppa, you have to take care of yourself. If I don’t come back with Jun oppa, find someone else that will give you-” he cut me off.

He kisses my lips while my tears continue to flow down, “Promise me you’ll be back,” he said softly after we broke the kiss.

“Oppa I can’t promise the future, I really can’t…”

“If you can’t then if Jun never dies, I’m going to kill him if you never come back with him,”

“If you kill him, homeland army will be waiting to kill you oppa,” I giggled at his silliness.