Proposing

Bonds (HIATUS)

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Excuse us, Kimmi here needs to rest,” I pushes her inside her room, grab her pillow and clothes then head into my room and rest.

“YAH KIM HYUN JOONG, what are you doing with my sister in your room?!!” I heard Jun shouting from downstairs, but I ignored it.

“Jun oppa is going to be mad if he knows your intention,” she giggled.

“My intention is for you to rest,” I knock her head after I read her mind “I’m not that dirty miss!!”

"Oppa,” she pouted and went in the room.

I gave her a kiss, “Stop kissing,” she pushes me away, went on the bed and sleep.

Kimmi’s POV

“Aigoo, my baby is angry…” He came next to me on the bed, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Who’s your baby?”

“Aigoo, someone name call Kimmi,” he kissed my cheek playfully then moved on towards my nape.

“Yah, what are you doing?” I turn around to face him.

“Seducing you of course,” he smiled mischievously.

“Yah, since when did you become so mushy? You’re not like that on air,” I smiled.

“Only with you,” he smiled seductively and started kissing me.

“Stop it oppa, you want me to sleep here or in my room?”

“Here,”

“Then I want to rest, good night,” I kissed his cheeks then turn the other side and sleep.

“Better rest well, you’re forbid to use your powers,” he snuggled close to me and put his arm around my waist, hugged it tightly and fall asleep.

The next morning

“Yah yah, yah, hurry up!!!” I shouted at the sleeping Hyun Joong and pulling the blanket off the bed.

“I wanna sleep….” he rubbed his eyes and turns the other side and continues sleeping.

"Fine then, have fun sleeping, I’m going now!!!” I plan to went downstairs and have breakfast.

“Araso, mianhae,” he came hugging me before I able to walk out of the door.

“Go and change, I’ll be downstairs,”

Everyone was sleeping soundly when I and Hyun Joong was having breakfast, apparently, after our breakfast, Hyun Joong fall back to sleep again but once again I have to leave.

Hyun Joong’s POV

Hours later I woke up, Kimmi wasn’t around but only a note, I bet she went away again and I’m right!!!!

‘Oppa, I’ll be back soon, don’t worry,’

I sat at the couch in my room, staring everywhere while waiting for her; can’t she just tell me that she needs to go? I hate waiting for her and worrying about her!! The worst thing is, she always blocks off her mind!! URGH!!!!

Kimmi’s POV
“Princess Kimmi,” the elder greeted as I greeted him back at the sacred area.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s time…..”

I gave out a deep sighed, “Thanks for the info, I’ll be taking my leave now,” I said then appear back at human world and saw Hyun Joong in front of me.

“Oppa, you’re awake,” I smiled and sat next to him but he avoided my gaze and pouted while closing his eyes, I have to admit he looks cute.

“Are you angry at me oppa?” I shake his hand but he just shrugged off.

“Mianhae, I thought you wouldn’t let me go if I tell you so I go when you’re sleeping,” I said but he got no reaction so I turn my head the other side, “I’m going back to my room,” I stood up and started walking but I feel Hyun Joong’s strong arm pulling me back and his arms around my waist and shoulder, hugging it tightly. I heard sobbing from him as he keeps his head down on my shoulder.

“Oppa, why are you crying?” I tried to turn but he’s too strong.

“Don’t ever leave me, I hate it….” I kept quiet, “I hate waiting for you, I hate looking at your back, I hate watching you looking like you’re going to die any minute, I hate you always block off your mind, I hate you to keep things from me, I hate you!!!” he said softly while sobbing. My eyes become teary and tears are about to fall soon.

“I don’t like you to turn your back at me, I hate you fighting those people or creatures, I hate you for not allowing me to know anything, I hate you for being a Princess while I can’t know what’s more important things is going on,”

“Oppa, I….”

He release the hug then I turn around but he quickly walk towards the glass window, “Don’t you ever leave me again,”

“But eventually I have to…”

“Fine, one more time then no more leaving me again,” he said softly.

“I can’t promise that…”

“Then promise me something,”

“Okay….”

“Cook for me after victory,”

“Okay…..”

“Train with me,”

"Okay…”

He kept quiet for a long while and hesitated, “Marry me when we come back,” he said softly.

“O- Huh? What did you say oppa?” I walk near towards him.

"I said marry me when we come back,” he turns around and looks at me. His face expression was mixture of shock and embarrass when I’m so near towards him and that he blushes, red as an apple.

“Ummm…. So that’s a way of your proposal?” I smirked.

“Uh….” he stammered.

I waited for his answer first, “You don’t want to get married?” he asked suddenly.

“Ummmm, I’ll see the groom first,”

“So who do you want to groom to be?” he came hugging me from behind, his face displaying a mischievous smile as he kisses my nape.

“Hmmm, I don’t know,”

“Well, for me, my bride, I want her to be the prettiest one ever,”

“Talk crap, every bride wants to be the prettiest one ever,”

“Yeah, so are you agreeing?”

“Hmm, I’ll see…” I smirked as he pouted.

“Let go of me, I need to talk to everyone right away, gather them for me while I do something ok?”

“You’re leaving me again,” he pouted.

“I swear I won’t, I just go to my bar and check something then I’ll be heading back here ok? Gather everyone at the living room by 8pm, I’ll be there,” I kiss his cheeks and leave.

“Don’t block off your mind!!!” I heard him shouting when I’m about to leave.

“Okay, I won’t, gather them for me,”

“Okay, I love you,”

“Mushy, hehehe,”

“Be safe,”

“I will,”

I went to my bar, just to get hold of things I miss.

“Guys, I need your help,” I clapped my hands to get all their attention and they started gathering around, “okay, few days from now, I’m leaving human world and I need your help on something, all of you,”

“What is it?” asked bartender oppa.

“Take care of human world; the elders that are here will give all of you the help that is needed. You all know the prophecy so I hope human world, won’t be ended up like what is stated ok?”

“Yes Princess!!!” they all shouted.

“Go back to work, I’ll hand out the duties to bartender oppa then he’ll distribute out to all of you,”

Everyone went back to work as bartender oppa came in my office and sit in front of me, “bartender oppa, you sort out the plan ok? I’m tired of planning; can you do it by yourself? I’ll get help for you if you need,”

“Of course help is needed; you need to rest more before the battle Princess,”

“De,

“Gathered, are you coming back now?”

 “De, I’m about to reach home soon,”

 At home

 “Eonni, have you had your dinner?” When I arrive home, everyone was having their dinner; I had mine with bartender oppa so I’m full enough.

“De, I’ll be in my room, when all of you are done, call me, I got something to say,” I smiled then walk back my room, stood outside the balcony and stare at the moon, “Is this the last time of seeing the moon?” I said to myself then I feel a sudden warmth coming around my body, a pair of hands on my waist and a head on my shoulder, pulling me back towards him and lean on his chest,

“No, it’ll be the first not the last,”

“I’m confused oppa; I don’t like what’s going on right now and what’s going to happen,”

"You see, nothing is impossible, we’ll try our best ok?”

“De,” I look at the sky, giving a deep sighed.

“Yah why did you block off your mind when you come back?” he hit my head lightly.

“Yah oppa,” I pouted, “I just don’t feel like talking,” I close my eyes and rest on his chest, savoring his body accent, maybe this would be the final time.

“Come on, let’s go and talk to them, they need to know what’s going on now,”

A/N: Sorry for not updating SOOOOO long! mianhae! I hope I'll have time to update more