Chapter 4 Sapphira

Bonds (HIATUS)

Back to homeland, Kimmi’s POV

“Omma, what’s going on?” I hurriedly went towards the queen.

“I’m fine but I want you to go to the south and have a hunt for your father,”

“Hunt what?”

“You’ll know by then, get going now,” she pushes me to my room and get ready. I can sense something weird is going on with my mother and the location she was saying, is full of night crawlers. I took the secret weapons, as much as I can take and put it on my body then took some potion for myself.

I started my journey without anyone accompanying me, it was boring and awful. No one to talk with and no one to play with or mess with, I’m bored!!! I sat down near the stream and wash my hand and wipe my face. The scenery is nice, but what am I suppose to hunt this time? I have no clue.

Back at Korea, Hae Rin’s POV

“What is she doing? Looking at scenery?!!” I said myself.

“Omma is bad enough to treat her like this,” Hyung Jun sat next to me, watching the crystal ball.

“How many days is she there already?” I asked the elder.

“In human world, she’s there for six days already but in homeland, it’s already three days,”

“Gosh, she’ll take forever but what’s her mission?”

“It’s not mission this time, it’s a test of her luck which has been set up by the queen,” said the elders.

“Oh,”

Back at Homeland, Kimmi’s POV

“I hate it!!!” I looked at the dark sky from where I plan to have my rest, “What am I supposed to be looking for?” I asked myself silently.

"It’s been six days I’ve been there, wonder what are the guys doing back in human world,” I said in my mind. I fall asleep with my horse next to me, eating grass.

Two hours later

“What is this?!” I woke up from my sleep and found a blue egg in front of me, moving in front of me, from left to the right.

“Hey, cute egg isn’t it?” I asked myself and touch it but then, electricity was send to my whole body, images appearing in front of my eyes.

“What are you?” I said softly as the rain started to pour so I took the egg and my horses, run towards the shelter nearby, it was abandoned so no ones will disturb me. I put the egg in front of me, looking at it but after awhile the egg started to shake faster and faster then, *crack* the egg opens.

I was looking at it curiously, watching it while it hatches then a creature came out. It was a tiny little dragon, I put my hand over the head and caress it and it was then electricity was send to my whole body but this time it makes me lying down unconscious.

At the royal palace, Queen’s POV

“Our side is in luck,” I smiled.

Back at human world, Elder’s POV

“Omo, Princess is really in a good luck,” I said to myself softly as I see her with her dragon.

“Lucky in what?” asked Hyun Joong.

“Sir Hyun Joong,”

“Answer my question now,”

“I can’t tell it, only the Princess can tell, so you have to wait for her,” I immediately disappear myself into thin air.

Back at homeland, Kimmi’s POV

“Aigoo my head,” I hit my head hardly when I wake up, realizing I was at the shelter I ran in yesterday night but with a dragon next to me, lying on my shoulder sleeping. It looks cute and innocent.

“Hey little guy, are you hungry?” I caress the head.

“Wait here ok? I go get something for you to eat,” I went outside the market and get some meat and milk for it.

“Here, go and eat. I think you must be hungry,” I caress it head and had my bread with plain water.

After breakfast

“Where do you want to go little kid? Want to join me for a walk before I head back to my royal palace?”  I decided on going back since I already reach the end of south part so there’s nowhere for me to go anymore so I decided to go back to the palace.

We went to the nearest field, the dragon was running here and there and trying its best to fly but the wings are too weak for it since it just born yesterday night. I was chasing the dragon around which I don’t know why but I’m having fun running in the middle of this big and wide field.

When I was tiring, I went to a nearest rock and sat down to gasp for air after the running. The dragon follows me when I rest and sat next to me, looking in my eyes as I look back at the dragon’s eye. I was drag into its eye like hypnotizing but then the dragon bite makes me snap out of my thoughts.

“Ah,” I cried out loud. The dragon suddenly walk away and leave without me knowing but then the next thing I know, the sky was changing, from the bright and sunny sky into the dark and cloudy sky. It was full of thunder and lightning strike and by then, I can feel a strong force of pure yet strong energy coming towards my direction from the sky.

“What the….” I looked at the sky then suddenly something big was in front of me, it was the dragon just now. It was from the small, blue and cute dragon to the huge, big, aqua blue and mature dragon.

“You are the dragon just now?” I asked curiously but it can’t hear me.

“Yes I am my Princess,”it talks to me mentally.

“Wait you can talk? But how you know who I am?”I asked back mentally.

“Yes I can talk my Princess. I’ve been waiting you for the pass thousand years over here,”

“Oh, do you have a name? My name is Kimmi so drop the formality of calling me a Princess, I don’t like it,”

“My name is Sapphira,”

“So Sapphira, you’re my dragon?”I asked curiously.

“Yes I am, look at the sign on your hand. When danger comes I’ll be there once you call out for my name,”

I look at my hand, there really is a wound there where Sapphira bite just now and now the shape is like half of a royal star, “So will the Prince have this too?”

“It all starts will fate and luck of the Prince,”he replied.

“Sapphira, are we supposed to be trained?”

“Yes Kimmi but we won’t start now. We’ll start after Bonds group have done searching for all the 12 people then we’ll start. You can’t do things without your heart concentrating, you know that clearly.”

“Yes I know Sapphira; I’ll make my way back to human world. You must hide in safety; bring me to where you’re hiding now,”he then put me on his back and started to fly, damn it!!! It was too fast and I almost slipped off but luckily he got hold of me.

At the hideout

“So this is where you’re hiding?”

“Sort of, enter through here, you have to meet some people before entering my place,”he said then flew high up.

“Who are you?!!” A troop of army pointed at me using their arrows.

"I’m from the royal palace,”

“Omo Princess Kimmi, sorry for the act just now,” some weird guy bowed at me.

“Arise and don’t bow anymore, I hate the formality so call me Kimmi will do,”

“Ok, my name is Orlendo,” he said.

“Sure, Orlendo oppa, I never realize this place until my dragon brought me here,” I looked around.

“This place is where all dragon riders meet to discuss about the news spreading over the homeland,”

“You’re trying to say about the dark forces?” I smiled.

“Why can you laugh at this state Princess Kimmi?” he said but getting a glare from me.

“I’m trying my very best to work with Bonds group and Fay group for the winner state, give your trust on us, I promise you I’ll bring victory to everyone with my fellow members,”

End of POV

“I want you to meet Pete, the leader of all dragons riders here,” Orlendo introduced, “This is Princess Kimmi from the Royal Palace, she just discovered her dragon last night,”

“How you’d know about it?”

“This morning when you and your dragon bond together, that’s when everyone in homeland knows about it,”

“Oh… Okay, can I take my leave after I have a look at my dragon?” I asked.

“Sure, you know where it is?”

“I know where he is but I don’t own the ability of teleporting yet,” I chuckled then Pete teleported I to Sapphira place.

“Oppa, will he be disturbed here?”

“No, he won’t,”

“Yah tell me the truth!! You said yes he might in your freaking brain!!” I hit his head.

“Araso, unless you seal the passage door then no one will be able to enter here even though you’re in human world,”

"Araso I’ll seal it and you are coming with me,”

"Kimmi, don’t do it,” Sapphira said as she knows what I want to do.

“I have to do this Sapphira, get near him and hear his heartbeat. It’s part of our mission to find the 12 of them,”

“Araso but I’m not overlooking it, I’m going to rest,”

“Ok, but I’m sealing your passage door so please stay here until I’m back with the 11 of them ok?”

“Okay,”

“Palli and seal it!!!” he rushes me and push me to the passage way. I use my earth elements ability to build up a door with rocks and then use water mix with soil to make cement and use wind to freeze it so it won’t be easy to break in. I cast a spell on it so that no one is able to get near.

“Oppa, can I go your room for awhile?”

"Huh? Sure, what do you want to do inside here?” he teleported us there.

“Oppa,” I turn around to him and walk nearer, “Mianhae for doing this,” I went near his lips and gave a light peck.

Pete’s POV

“Hahahaha… Omo oppa, your face is bright red,” she laughed hardly after retreating from the kiss.

“Yah why do you kiss me for!! It’s my first kiss!!” I shouted back but a suddenly happiness hit me saying that I was happy after all.

“Araso, no more teasing, I was just testing your powers so I guess welcome to Bonds group,” she smiled.

“So you never meant to kiss me?” I said flirtatiously walking towards her, holding her waist and pinned at my body, our face are only few inches away each other.

Kimmi’s POV

“Oppa… What are you trying to do?” I asked calmly, trying to shrug off.

“Hahaha, finally I got my revenge!!!” he replied back happily as he got his revenge.