Chapter 1 : First Five

Bonds (HIATUS)

“Finally after the long battle, I’m tired eonni…” Hye Sun complained.

“Go and rest, we’ll have a meeting with the elders tomorrow,” Hae Rin said.

“Princess, I want to see you now,”someone talk to me mentally.

“Ok, at the sacred place,”I replied back mentally.

I went there and saw an elder there, “Hello,” I spoke out.

“I’ll go straight to the problem, there’s something bad is going to happen in our world and human world soon, I need Bonds group to be there to protect our land and human world Princess,”

“Why?” Although I already know the answer but I want to hear it again.

“You show know it well Princess, there are some people will be waiting there for you. All five of you have been there for a long time and I want you to seek these people out and the 5 ancient artifacts with a guardian on them Princess,”

“Ok, we’ll take our leave as soon as possible,”

Flashback

It was a thousand years ago since our homeland has been invaded by dark forces. Back then, our people were weak and powerless but now, only Bond group are well trained and are the only one qualified to protect our countries and so does the army of our countries. It was stated by the ancient book that six girls and six boys will bond together and defeat the dark forces of our homeland. Bond group which is made up of five girls – me, Hye Sun, Hae Rin, Kei and Yun Min; five of us are destiny to sacrifice by the moment we’re born. So, every one of us are given the chance to own a sacred creature or more from our homeland – dragons, wizards, centaurs and Minotaurs. It all to our luck and destiny, the creature will seek for us when the time is come.

Five of us started training when the moment we’re born. The elders will put in all effort by teaching us spells, new moves, tactics and the elements which the elements itself chooses. In our homeland, everything is about magic since the dark forces arrives. Everything you get in the palace, the thing itself will seek their owner. For us members of Bonds group is no excused, the elements which decide to let us own them will chose us and there’s where we started our tough training.

We will go to the human world and hunt down those who abuse their ability in human world and those who are evil for example night crawlers that will harm humans. By this, it will give a good balance in our world and human world. Five years back, it was then I was allowed to go to the human world with my group and it was then I got the title ‘Princess Kimmi’.

“Argh, I’m tired, I wanna rest,” I slumped on the chair.

“Go and rest early sis,” my brother said but he vanished after that. I wasn’t able to find him since I can’t sense his presence anymore, so I take the highest chances that he already died.

“Araso,” I went into deep sleep.

“When the time comes, you will be the leader of all with him,”a voice suddenly came out of nowhere.

“Huh? Who are you? How do you know about me?”

“I know you because I’m a part of you my Princess. When time comes, you will find you’re another half and victory will seek you,” the voice disappeared.

“What the…” I stood up my bed.

“What’s wrong?” my members rushed in and touching my body.

“You’re not sick dongsaeng-ah,” Hae Rin said.

“YAH stop touching me, I’m fine,” I protested and touch my chest but something was there. I clearly remember that I never wear a necklace so how that appears?

“Wait, don’t tell me you are the Princess of the Kingdom,” said Hye Sun.

“You mean the one who is stated in the ancient history book we studied?” said Yun Min then rushes out of the room and came back within 5 seconds with the ancient history book on her lap, flipping through it.

“It was stated here that a Princess that is found will have a royal star pendant floating on her chest,” she read it out.

“Omo eonni, you’re the Princess!!” shouted Kei happily.

“Araso,”

It was that night, we were summoned to the royal council and started our deadly training as we expected. We were locked up at the royal palace, not a single step out of the castle to prevent the dark forces on harming us and harming the destiny of the homeland.

End of flashback, Back to present

“Hey girls, we’re heading back to human world as soon as possible, get ready for it,” I told them before slumping at my bed and fall back asleep.

“Eonni, palli irona, I can’t wait to go back to human world and continue my work!!” shouted Hye Sun and pulling me off the bed at the next morning.

“Araso, I fix myself and inform the others to wait at the living room, we’ll be taking our departure there,”

“Yes Madam!!” she shouted and went out.

“Ready?” Hye Sun said before leaving.

“Princess you have to be careful on your mission this time,” said the elders.

“Yes I understand,” I replied back, “Hye Sun, do it,” She teleported us back to our home in Seoul, Korea. It was warm and cozy and we started to get lazy.

Hye Sun’s POV

“Where did you go? I was finding you throughout Seoul, don’t you forget you got performance today at Music Bank,” manager shouted.

"Manager Oppa; I just arrive back here and now you ask me to go for performance. Aigoo, I’m so tired,” manager was also one of us so no worries.

“Kaja, we go with you dongsaeng,” said Yun Min.

Three hour later, Kimmi’s POV

“Dongsaeng-ah, be quick ok? Otherwise I throw you here and I go my photo shoots at DSP Company,” Hae Rin threatened her.

“Eonni….” she pouted.

“Araso, araso and hurry up if you wanted to go there with me, I already inform my manager,” She was a model for a famous Modeling Company in Korea.

“Kaja,”

“Eonni, I gotta go to my club, got some problem they’re encountering now,” I told her.

“Araso, we’ll come over later!!” they shouted and leave.

Half an hour later, Hae Rin’s POV

“Manager Oppa, we’re here,” I greeted, “Annyeong cordi eonni,”

“Annyeong, Hae Rin-ah, palli, change into this set of clothes then I’ll introduce to you the people you’re shootings with today,” cordi eonni said.

“Araso eonni,” she passes me a tube dress. The length of the dress is like super miniskirts so it only reaches my thighs.

“You’re done and quick enough, here the guys will be here in a moment,” manager passes me a drink.

“Yah Jung Kei, what are you doing with the makeup set?”I talk to her mentally and smiled at her so she smiled back and put the makeup set down.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, mianhae that we’re late,” some guys started apologizing and changing into their clothes. I can’t really see them since makeup eonni is putting up makeup on me again but there is great sense of magic around, I can sense it but who’s it from?

“Annyeonghasaeyo you must be Hae Rin-ssi,” greeted one of the guys. He was charming and girls will just go drool over him.

“De I am, and you are…”

“I’m Kim Hyun Joong, SS501 leader, nice to meet you,” he smiled. Why is there something weird in him?

“Annyeong, I’m Park Jung Min, y charisma,” And him?

“You can call him mal and my name is Hyung Jun, Kim Hyung Jun.” Him too!!

“YAH what mal, don’t spoil my image in front of a girl we just met!!” they both started bickering like there’s no tomorrow.

“Don’t need to care them Hae Rin, my name is Kyu Jong and this is Young Saeng.” Two of them too??

“Nice to meet all of you so you guys are the group I’m working with?”

“De, so you’re a model?” asked Hyun Joong.

“De I am,” what’s with the eyes of his? I better tell Kimmi later.

“Let’s start it now!!! We start with the solo photos then continue with the group photos,” said the photographer.

At the bar at 9pm, Kimmi’s POV

“Oppa, palli, they’re coming you know,” I rush the bartender for the drinks.

“Araso araso, you eat up first otherwise I destroy your nightclub,” he threatened causing me to pout.

“Then I ask my army to eat you up!! Simple as that!!!” I smiled back. Bartender in my nightclub is also one of our people back in homeland or should I say the whole club workers are from there. There is a barrier that we girls created so that no one knows our presence in this club, even the elders.

“Araso, I don’t wanna become BBQ for your army’s meal,”

“Hahahaha, wonder will they like it,” I started eating at the bar I was sitting as he continues to make the drinks.

“Dongsaeng-ah,” I heard someone called.

Outside the bar, Yun Min’s POV

“Come on in, this is one of my friends club,” we pulled the guys in. Since the photo shooting session started, all nine of us get along very well as if we known each other for a long time.

“Dongsaeng-ah,” I called Kimmi when I saw her eating at her dinner while joking with the bartender.

Kimmi’s POV

“Eonni, you guys are here and who’s there?” I pointed at the guys over there.

“Oh, they are the group that Hae Rin eonni is working with,” said Hye Sun.

“Ah, have a sit, I ask oppa to make more drinks then,” I smiled and turn to bartender oppa, “Oppa, palli, are you done with that four cups? You have to make extra five more,” I smiled as his eyes went big.

“Yah you only ask me to made four cups and now increasing the total number to nine?!” he said softly.

I chuckled, “Hahaha, you want to become my army meal?” he shook his head, “So palli!!!” I walk towards the table where all of them sit.

“Where’s our drinks?” said Kei anxiously.

“Can’t you just wait? Bartender oppa is doing it!!!” Yun Min hit her head and started to bicker.

“So, I think Kimmi doesn’t know you guys yet,” said Hae Rin.

“Huh? Oh, Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Kim Ga Eun, call me Kimmi like the others,” I smiled.

“Annyeong, I’m Kim Hyun Joong, leader of SS501,” powerful guy, magic.

“I’m y charisma, Park Jung Min,” he winked at me. He owns magic too.

“I’m center, Kyu Jong, nice to meet you,” This one either.

“I’m prince Heo Young Saeng,” he smiled shyly. Hahaha, this guy too?

“Maknae-ah, why aren’t you introducing yourself?” The guy who uses the iPad to block his face, preventing people from seeing his face.

“Aishh, let go of your iPad!!” Jung Min pulls it away from his and he was staring at me.

“What the….” I said, “You…” Suddenly my phone rang, “I’ll be right back,” I walk to the bar and have a sit at the high chair.