Drifting

I Can't Live Without You

Gina's POV:

The next day it felt strange facing Doojoon during practice and during lunch. We didn't talk much at all, luckily the BEAST memebers were around with me and Doojoon. I tried to avoid any eye contact whatsoever. After practice Doojoon offered to walk with me home, but the feeling between us was suffocating... like there was a wall between us two. He tried to have a conversation with me, but that didn't work out to well. For the rest f the week nothing changed, practice got harder and more tiring and the spark between us was slowly being dimmed out. Doojoon started getting closer with Ji Hyun... everything was falling apart; in other words drifting. There were no more late night dinner dates or long walks in the park after practice. No hidden smiles or long texts that said "사랑해요-- I love you", all that was left now were awkward stares and short conversations. I could feel it... our slow and silent breakup, and that hurt. I was in much more pain than I could ever handle, I had finally realized I was alone; with no one there to comfort me or even talk. The pain inside me was slowly torturing me and I couldn't focus anymore. I messed up during dance practice and my vocals were deteriorating just like our relationship. Bit by bit everything started to crumble.

*One Month Later*

"Gina..." Doojoon called

"Yea, what's up?" I replied

"Can we talk after practice?"Doojoon asked

I knew it was coming... the truth was our relationship had already hit a dead end. Ji Hyun was now Doojoon's "new girlfriend", that's after he breaks-up with me. 

"okay... where?" I sighed

"The resturant where we use to go to." Doojoon answered, without another word he walked away.