부산- Busan?

I Can't Live Without You

(Gina's POV)

I can't... Doojoon lost his chance, I can't risk my child having a father that would go around flirting with different girls. I don't want to break more of what is already broken, my heart can't be met with anymore pain. Nor can my child, an innocent child-pure and naive doesn't deserve to suffer the fights of a broken family. I can take of this baby, playing both mom and dad.

As these thoughts ran through my mind, I found myself pacing back and forth in front of my closet. Instantly, my body's reaction was to pull out the duffel bag buried deep inside the closet underneath all the photos and stuff that Doojoon had bought for me. I hastily pushed them aside not wanting to remember the times we had together and the loving memories that came with it. Once I found the duffel bag out, I quickly grabbed all my clothes and shoved them inside. Not caring if I was wrinkling them or not, for the future that was lying ahead wasn't one that matter about my wrinkle clothes but, my child- mine not ours, Doojoon played no part in it. After the bag was full I grabbed my wallet and bag, no thinking twice about anything else, I walked out the room. Slowly shutting my room door, while glancing back at everything I left behind- my heart, memories, and the love that was once present. As the door came to a final closing,  a tear slipped down my eyes. Then I quietly exited my house, the house that I'd been living in since I first arrived to Korea. 

 

*************

When I arrived at the bus station, I was lost like a stray puppy without its owner. I didn't know where to go next- I didn't have a home no more. I knew no one else besides my trainie friends in Cube and Doojoon, in this big universe there was no place for me to go. No place for me to call home, I was alone and homeless- helpless. 

"All passengers to Busan. Please go to your bus, the bus will be leaving shortly in 10 minutes." the intercom announced.

When it was my turn to purchase tickets, uncontrollingly I found the words Busan escaping my mouth. 

"Miss, that will be 100(Won), please." a young girl in her early twenties behind the ticket booth said. I took out a 100 won bill and handed it her. She sweetly smiled back at me while giving me my bus ticket. 

"Miss, the bus is leaving in 5 minutes. Its to your right exit." She added. I nodded in appreciation for her sincerity and sweetness.