A Beautiful Day

I Can't Live Without You

Gina's POV:

"Congrats Ms.Choi, You've given birth to a baby boy." the nurse exclaimed, she gleefully smiled as she handed me the baby.

He was perfect, I knew from on there was nothing that was more meaningful then he was. He was going to be the purpose of my life- my everything. I was sure that I would do everything to protect him. At the same time a strange feeling occurred. My heart wasn't in any pain anymore-well there was a little still left, I'd be lying if I said that it didnt't break my heart when  I left Seoul, my friends, family and my life behind. Then, there was the whole different matter with my broken heart; Doojoon. His name still echos in my head frequently, his shadow moving around me and his voice calling me. I missed all those thing. I hated that... I hated feeling weak when it came to Doojoon. Thankfully after every storm comes a silver lining- my baby was mine. He was the medication that was going to slowly cure my heart and wounds.

After a restful night spent at the hospital in Busan, I arrived home with my beautiful new baby boy. He had my eyes and nose but I tell from his slightly crooked smile that it was purely Doojoon. It was so soft and sweet that I knew when he was old enough he'd melt any girls heart with that smile. He was white as a blanket of snow, so soft and huggable that I never waned to put him down. From that day on he was going to be named Yoon Doo-jung, since I wanted my child to know he belongs to a family- the Yoon family and Doo-jung similar Doo-joon but, Jung as in affection. 

Day by day Doo-jung grew quickly learning how to crawl then walk and finally run. He uttered his baby gibberish and finally learned to grasp onto the words "umma". I felt the wetness of tears spring from my eyes once I heard those word. Partly because of pure bliss and joy and the other part because of heart throbbing pain that my baby will never have a chance to learn to utter the words "appa".

As time flew by Ji Hyun would stop by here and there when she was close by. She would sometimes call and tell me how things were in Seoul and that she was debuting soon alongside with BEAST, the group that Doojoon was in. While I was working part-time as a music teacher at a high school and waitress at a small noodle shop close to home, trying to make ends meet. There I meet my neighbor Sanchez and Jinwoon.