나 너 싫어-I Hate You

I Can't Live Without You

(Gina's POV)

"....Doojoon-ah?"I uttered

"Gina, I miss you..." Doojoon whispered. 

The scent of alcohol reeked Doojoon's body from head to toe. " You're drunk Doojoon, go home." I declared.

"I can't, this is my home. I miss you and everything about you." Doojoon replied.

"Stop... you're drunk, I'll call a cab for you." I announced, then I quickly went back in side to grab my phone and a coat. When I got to the door Doojoon was gone, I closed the door and took off my jacket. There laid Doojoon on my couch. 

" Yah, Doojoon -ah! You can't sleep here tonight! No... you can't sleep here at all!!" I shouted.

" Just today Gina..." Doojoon murmured. 

*Bleack*

"Yah! Doojoon... get up now! Stop playing around, get up and look at the mess you made on the floor. Quickly the smell of throw-up immersed the livingroom. Doojoon still lying on the couch like there was nothing, like nothing happened at all and there was no vomit on the floor. My hands crossed across my chest I stomped to the bathroom and got a bucket of water and a roll of paper towel to clean the mess. When I was done I, Doojoon was soundly sleeping on the couch, his shirt stained with some vomit. Ehh, yuck... I went back to my parents room and got a new shirt from my dad's closet.

I wet a clean sheet of paper and cleaned Doojoon's face. I hadn't been this close to him in a long time.... not since we broke-up. I quickly tore off his jacket and shirt. Pulling on a new clean shirt for him to change. I bent down next to him, sitting on the floor next to the couch. Slowly I found fingers outlining his face, from his forehead to his lips. Suddenly I felt a hand wrapping around my waist, I slowly looked up and saw Doojoon's eyes staring at me. He was awake. I hastily looked away, my eyes batting in different directions to avoid looking at him directly... or at all.