Love Carries Pain

I Can't Live Without You

(Gina's POV)

 

"Yahh! What are you doin'?" I scold

"What do you think, I'm doing?" Doojoon asked

"Let go of me NOW!" I demanded.

"No, I can't.... not now, nor later." He whispered in my ear. Doojoon's ice cold fingers slowly crept up from my neck to my ear, softly pulling my hair to the other side.  He moved his face close to my ear, whispering... "사랑해-I love you, ....now and forever."

I found myself giving in, but mistakes can't be undo. Doojoon and I could never go back to before. I tried to escape from  Doojoon's grip with all my might, success was then achieved. As Doojoon's fingers slowly lost it grasp, I felt a part of me hurt and break... 'Iike I didn't really want him to give in, that I didn't want him to let me go... what was wrong with me, what am I thinking?' 

" You can leave now, you're not drunk and you seem fine." I uttered. As those words left my mouth, the aching pain in my chest worsened. I really didn't want him to walk out that door tonight. I wanted him to stay, I wanted things to go back... time to turn back to before. Not like now, where we're stuck between love and hate, the bitter felling of love was to painful. I understand now, what my umma had said about love. 'Gi, my lovely daughter... love carries to much pain, its not something everyone can handle. The world is cold out there, you have to take care of yourself and your heart. If love finds you then give in only if you can handle the pain after, you heart is too fragile. I don't want you to go, but you must learn about the world, because in this cold world only the strong one's survive and if you live within my embrace you'll never be able to survive when I'm gone. Always know your home, can except you no matter how many flaws you have, or whatever anyone says... you'll always be my daughter.'

" Okay I will, but I have one last request." Doojoon said. I kept quiet.

".... Think about us, maybe we could go back... I can't stop thinking about the times we spent together. Just think about it again,  I'll be waiting for your reply tomorrow." Doojoon continued. Then, Doojoon walked to the front door and left.