당신에게 돌아-Back to You

I Can't Live Without You

~2 Months Later~ (Doojoon's POV)

" Yah! Doojoon, what are you doing?! Its 1.2.3.4.5. not 1.2.3.5.4." Yoseob shouted during practice.

"Sorry, I forgot.." I muttered

" Hyung, what's wrong? You're not acting like yourself today. We've been rehearsing the same dance for two months now, how could you forget?" Doowoon asked.

" Nothing, I'm just a little tired, thats all." I answered. It was already two months, two months since I'd last seen Gina. Two months since we last talked, but I could never forget the day I went to her house. The feeling I had walking through the hallways towards her doorstep. There was a heavy feel to it, I had to drag myself- to the door. I could still recall my heart beating loudly inside me. My breath was heavy like the morning fog that day. I couldn't forget, never can... never will.

After practice was over, no one had any energy left. 

" Hyung let's go out for some drinks." Gikwang and Junhyung suggested. We all nodded in agreement. There was small resturant that served good korean BBQ and soju close by. We all walked there and ate. 

"Here's to a new future for us!" I cheered, we all held our soju bottles up and clanked them against each other in laughter. By 8pm we, had went through a 12 bottles of soju and I was reaching for my 5th bottle. 

" Here's to all the jealous women out there, aiming for our hearts." I claimed rising my bottle up, no one answered back. 

" Doojoon, you already had to many bottles... you're drunk now. Let's get you home." Hyunseung replied, and everyone had agreeing looks.

"No, the fun just started... how can I leave now? The party has just started, right?" I stated. Everyone got up and Junhyung paided the bills.

"Tax-shi!!!" Yoseob cried out, waving his arms out high. Then, a taxi pulled over, Yoseob and Doowoon pushed me inside.

"Can you take my friend home?" Doowoon inquired. The driver nodded and Doowoon shut the door. Everyone else slowly went there  own way.

"Mister, where do you want to go?" The driver asked.

"Go straight and then turn left at the light." I stated.

When the car stopped, I paid the driver and was in front of Gina's house. I walked up the stairs to the first house on the right. 

*Knock-knock*

"Coming!" Gina hummed. When she opened the door, a sidden shock went across her face.