An Accident Made From Love

I Can't Live Without You

Doojoon's POV:

The driver quickly stopped the car, but it was already too late. Gina was already laying in the middle of the road breathless and unconsious. It was all my fault, why didn't I just let her explain, why didn't I wait for the cross signal to safely cross? 

"Are you okay?" the driver of the SUV asked.

"I'm fine..." I answered. 

Moments later the ambulance car came and picked Gina up. I quickly followed. 

"Excuse me sir, are you related." the nursed questioned.

"She's my girlfriend."I stated, then I hopped into the ER's car too.

When we got tothe hospital, doctors urged the nurses to clear the surgical room. Gina was being transferred there. I too followed them, but when we reached the surgical room, the nurses told me to wait outside. An hour had passed by, there was still no sign of Gina's condition. Then, finally the doctors came out of the surgical room. 

"Doctor! How is she?" I demanded.

"Luckily she wasn't hit to bad, she's in a stable condition now. But she still needs to stay in the hospital for another week to she if she's fine." the main doctor assured.

"Can I see her?" I inquired.

"She's moved to room 205 in the temporary care department downstairs." the doctor said.

"감사합니다. Thankyou." I bowed and left.

 

-----------------------------------------

(Rm. 205: Temporary Care Department)

"Gina.... I'm so sorry, if only I could turn back time." I whispered. I kept on holding on to her hand, I was never going to let go again... not today, not tomorrow, not ever. 

The light outside from the sun was excruciating when it hit my eyes. It was already 10 o'clock, practice was in an hour. I quickly went over to the window and closed the blinds. 

"Doojoon, you should get going. Practice is about to start soon." a familiar voiced mentioned. I turned around and saw Gina looking at me. She was smiling, but she seemed hurt.

"Gina, I'm sorry... for everything."I muttered. She waved her hand in motion for me to come sit by her, I went over. She grabbed me hand and held it. 

"For what, for giving me another chance? For falling in love with me? More staying by my side last night? Doojoon, I should be the one saying sorry, I should have believed in you. But, its not too late. I still hope you'll keep your promise and never let go of my hand."Gina stated. Tears started streaming down her eyes, I wiped them away. With both of my hands I cupped her face and wiped the tears away, giving her a small kiss on her head. She hugged me close.

"Gina, from today onwards... I will never let you cry about me again. 사랑해요- I love you." I promised.