Black and White

I Can't Live Without You

Gina's POV

~2 YEARS LATER~

"BEAST is the best! BEAST is the best!"fangirls were shouting everywhere, lining up to catch a glimpse of the Beast members.

I did care or bother about those things. I had better things to worry about like how was Doo-jung doing in daycare or how was going to pay for this month's rent and bills-was there going to be enough?! I quickly sweeped the floors and washed the dishes, when I got home my arms ached with pain after a hard day of work. 

*knock-knock* I quickly went to answer the door. 

"Hey. " Jinwoon greeted when I answered the door. He smiled his cute chinky smile and held out a bag of food. 

"umma!!" Doo-jung shouted from behind Jinwoon's pants, he gently tugged Jinwoon's pants so he could get into the house.

"Doo-junggie!!" I replied and reached out to grab him, I gave him a quick swing and gestured for Jinwoon to come inside. Then I went to the kitchen and grabbed two bowls and cups.

"Thanks for picking him up. I was just about to leave when you rang my bell." I explained while taking out the take-out box from the bag. 

" No problem, it was on my way from the store anyways." He answered, helping me scoop out the food. 

*************************************

As I was on my way back home from work with Jinwoon, when we came across a line of young fangirls waiting for Beast. Jinwoon and I quickly took a secret short cut behind the alley only to encounter a bigger problem. Doo-joon and the rest of the Beast members. Doojoon quickly headed in my direction. 

"Do you know Doojoon from Beast? I never imagined that you were the fangirl type."Jinwoon said jokingly. I kept silent, I felt like I was frozen-unable to run away or move. As Doojon came closer and closer my heart began to race. No this isn't happening this is all a bad dream I kept telling myself. 

"Umma!!!!!!" Doo-jung yelled from across the street. He waved excitedly with a candy bar in his other . 

" Is he yours?" Doojoon snickered once he came face to face. I didn't reply.

"Yea, that's Doo-jung" Jinwoon replied "I'm Jinwoon" Jinwoon added and let out his hand for a handshake

"Jinwoon of 2AM, I know who you are and aren't you suppose to be in Seoul with your group?" Doojoon smirked, then he turned to me

"Doo-jung??? So he's yours or ours?" He asked casually

"Can we talk in private?" I suggested