A Tale of Doojoon and Gina

I Can't Live Without You

 

Gina's POV:

"Here's some of my dad's clothes. The bathroom's to your left." I said tossing Doojoon some clothes.

When I came out of the shower, the rain hadn't stopped yet. Doojoon was lying on the couch reading the lyric sheet that Cube Entertainment had printed out for it trainees to practice singing. 

doo+joon.jpg

"Hey..." I muttered. Doojoon patted the couch signaling me to sit next to him. I walked over, my stomache started to turn. No guy had ever been over to my house without my parents home, especially not at night.

"What's wrong?" Doojoon asked.

"Uhhh...ummm... nothin'. Do you wan...t so..so..some snacks.... I'll go g..g..g..get some snacks... be right back." I stuttered, then I ran straight to the kitchen. "What are you going to do now? Huh, Gina.... gawd why'd it have to rain tonight......." I murmured to myself.

"G, what are you doing baby? Why are you talking to yourself?" Doojoon asked confused, as he came into the kitchen.

"Ahhhh, I was.... going to make some coffee.... yes some coffee." I answered quickly.

"Oh, okay. There's an good movie thats about to start in a few minutes, so hurry 'kay?" Doojoon explained.

" 네- yes" I nodded. I boiled some hot water to make some coffee and popped some popcorn in the microwave. When I came out the kitchen the movie was about to start but the rain was not near  to an end. Doojoon pulled me close to him as he turned off all the lights and pulled the curtains close, I hated watching horror movies; they scared me. 

"What movie is this?" I questioned, peeking a look through the blanket.

"장화, 홍련- A Tale of Two Sisters." Doojoon whispered. I didn't dare watch, instead I just hugged him tight. The warm heat on his body warmed me up. I didn't feel as scared anymore, but still I didn't watch. Doojoon laughed at my childlike behavior, then he pulled me closer and kissed be sweetly.

Slowly, Doojoon pulled away and carried me to my room. It was midnight and the rain was still pouring, but time seem to have froze, just for the to of us.