Chapter Twelve

The Possession 2

Yoongi and Hoseok were eating the meat Yoongi had fried, when the door to the apartment pounded.

Yoongi stood, motioning to Hoseok that he’d open it.

“Hyung!” Jimin stood in the doorway, shoulders hunched and pools of tears running down his cheeks.

“Are you okay?”

“Love is stupid hyung. Why wait until marriage? Let’s just do it now!” Jimin then tugged at Yoongi’s shirt.

“Jimin you’re being…”

“What’s going on?” Hoseok walked into the hallway, eyebrows raised.

Jimin stopped in his tugging and looked up at Hoseok. He flustered. “Oh…” He then wiped at his eyes. “Hey hyung…”

“Are you okay?” Hoseok asked, noting Jimin’s swollen eyes.

Jimin rushed into his arms, crying.

“He was trying to sleep with me.” Yoongi chuckled. “I could see that.” Hoseok smirked. He then patted Jimin’s head. “I thought you were waiting for marriage Jiminnie?”

“I was...but…” Jimin breathed out between sobs before he broke down crying again.

“But?” Yoongi pressed.

Jimin took a deep breath. “TaehyungwaskissingJungkook!”

Yoongi glanced at Hoseok for a translation.

“Taehyung was kissing Jungkook? You sure Jimin?”

Jimin glared. “Yes I’m sure! I saw them!”

“But...didn’t Taehyung want to wait for marriage?” Hoseok asked.

 I wanted to wait until marriage. Taehyung apparently just wants to get laid with anyone!”

Yoongi saw the defeated look in Hoseok’s eyes and smiled.

“Did we bet on this?”

“Nope, but if we did I’d win.” Yoongi smiled.

Jimin growled. “I’m glad my love life is a betting pool for you guys.”

“Sorry Jiminnie.” Hoseok pinched his cheek.

Jimin swatted him away then sighed. “I’m going back.”

“What are you going to do?” Yoongi asked.

“Call off the wedding. Break up with Taehyung. Unlike you hyung, I have no tolerance for cheating.” Jimin said with a serious expression. He then softened. “No offense hyung.” He said to Hoseok.

“I have a tolerance?”

Jimin nodded, then walked out the door.

“That little…”

“He’s kind of right.” Hoseok shrugged. “You did take me back.”

“You were honest and drunk and I had hurt you before, so it wasn’t completely your fault.”

“I guess…”

Yoongi frowned. “But maybe Jimin’s right.”

Hoseok cocked his head to the side.

“I can’t see me leaving you even if you were to cheat on me.” Yoongi admitted.

He’d thought about it before. Every scenario possible had crossed his mind and through it all he was determined to stay with Hoseok. Their break had only strengthened that resolve.

“Yoongi, don’t say that.”

“I love you.”

“I know.”

“You’re my soul partner Hoseok.”

Hoseok hugged him before giving him a kiss on the nose. “I know that too, hyung.”


“Yoongi-chi! Where are you?” Jin’s voice rang throughout the apartment. “I brought rice cakes!”

“Here.” Yoongi called from the living room, his ears burning from the smirk Hoseok was giving him.

“Yoongi-chi?”

“Shut up.”

Jin walked in and set the rice cakes on the coffee table, before taking a seat beside Yoongi with a long sigh.

“Rub my feet, my sweet roommate?”

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

“You missed the fireworks hyung.” Hoseok said, as he opened the container of rice cakes.

“Shame.” Jin replied, as he and Hoseok dug in.

“Jimin came here crying, because apparently Taehyung was kissing Jungkook.”

Jin’s eyes went wide. “Is there some cheating virus going around?”

“It’s my fault, I spread it.” Hoseok said, embarrassed.

“Why would Taehyung kiss Jungkook though?” Jin’s eyebrows came together in puzzlement.

“What do you mean hyung?”

“Jungkook’s aual.” Yoongi answered.

He knew something had been strange about Jimin’s exclamation.

Hoseok gaped. “You’re right.”

“Exactly. So why would Taehyung come onto him? Why would Jungkook even allow that to happen?” Jin explained.

“Honestly, if he had to show interest in one of us wouldn’t it be you Jin hyung?” Hoseok asked.

“It’s Jimin.” Yoongi shook his head.

“Hm.” Hoseok crossed his arms.

Jin smiled. “Why me?”

“He looks up to you. Admiration could turn into infatuation quick.”

“Jungkook depends on Jimin the most. It’s a baby boy complex he has going for him.”

“He had that for Jin hyung!”

“That was before we moved.” Yoongi replied.

“That time he was going to the house wasn’t he mad at Jimin?” Jin spoke up.

“You think this is some twisted revenge then?” Hoseok asked. He then shook his head. “Jungkook wouldn’t do something like that.”

Yoongi and Jin agreed.

“Hyung...what if...Abraxas is back?”

Yoongi saw Hoseok’s face lose color. He reached out and held his hand.

“I was going to tell you hyung…” Hoseok recounted the nightmares he had experienced and how they had been real since Jimin had been witness to one.

“Then it’s for real. He must have gotten in him when he was visiting the house.” Jin stood up.

“What do we do?” Yoongi looked at him.

Although he didn’t like taking orders, he knew Jin was the natural leader of their group.

“We have to warn the others.”

“We better hurry back. Jimin was going back to the dorms.” Hoseok stood.

“Let’s go then.”