--- Honeymoon? ---

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello... it's been a while... :)

My special Credit to my Co Author: stephi-08 --> She make it better and great, Thanks buddy ^^ You're the best!!

enjoy~

*bow*bow*bow

PS: I don't own the plot~~

- Chapter 9 -

 

After the party was over and all visitors have gone home — Mrs. Jung found her exhausted daughter curled up, sleeping on the comfy tanned leather couch in the living room. She lightly shook her daughter's body in an attempt to wake her up. When Jessi stirred up she gently told her to sleep in her own bedroom where Tiffany was staying for the night."

"Mom...please let me sleep in peace. Argh - I'm tired, my life is nothing but a lie," Jessica mumbled incoherently. Fortunately, lady luck was on her side as her mother didn’t hear nor understand her mumblings.

"It's best you sleep in your bedroom and relax in the warmth of your loving wife's arms. It'll help you invigorated. Get up now!" Mrs. Jung pulled Jessica up the daughter groaned aloud as she hoisted herself off the couch.

"Mom, I've been doing that for the past five years, let me sleep on your lap tonight," she embraced and pulled down her mom to the couch then positioned herself on her mother's lap to sleep.

"Sing me a lullaby, sing me to sleep, Mom." her eyelids keep closing, feeling a heavy sleep sensation in her eyes.

"I promise, I'll kill you if you don't kiss and make up with your wife right now! Hurry, and get up!" the mother raised her voice. She got up lazily while she flinched and rubbed her eyes.

"And keep this in mind! God helps those who help themselves. Go to your room and Get Out Of My Sight!" she pushed her sleepyhead daughter into her bedroom.

She nudged her daughter,"Go inside and win her heart back!!" Jessica felt annoyed, bit her lower lip and glared at her mom, but it didn’t work at all.

When Jessica entered her room, a tensed Tiffany in her borrowed ivory short PJ set from Jessica's closet was sitting on the edge of the white queen size sleigh bed, rubbing her fingers along the thick and fluffy white comforter. It's been more than an hour since she's been waiting for Jessica to show up.

"Oh, it's my fake wifey! How could I be at your service?" Tiffany asked sarcastically as she stretched out her smooth and perfectly toned long legs in front of her.

"Should I help you change your clothes or should I give you a head massage?  Allow me to the opportunity to meet your needs, okay?" Tiffany jumped to her feet, smiled half-heartedly and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

Jessica rubbed her temples and looked away as embarrassment stirred in her."Tiffany, I'm sorry, but it's not my fault, you know Mom-"

"Hey missy, don't blame your mom. Do you know that anyone who finds faults with others is unhappy with themselves or their lives?" Tiffany let out an exasperated sigh, cutting Jessica's words.

"A mother will do everything for her daughter's happiness. Even if a mother-daughter relationship can be stressful at times, at the end a mother's love for her child is the greatest love there is. Please don't blame your mom for your problems. When you learn to take full responsibility for your actions, you will be able to control your own destiny, Jessi." Tiffany said softly.

"I knew we both made mistakes. We first thought of this 'fake relationship" as a joke - now, it has reached its limits," Tiffany pressed her lips with a slight frown while leaning against the wall, her right-hand clutching the hem of her PJ's top. Jessica's expression hardened and sadness clouded her features as she listened to Tiffany.

"You know Jessi? To be beautiful, to be a bride, to be a mother, to be a cherished daughter, these are every woman's dreams, if not all, have literally crumbled before my eyes. My dream to walk down the aisle in a beautiful white lace wedding gown became a joke for me," her husky voice quivered, she evidently has struggled with strong and bitter emotions as she let out a sob. Tears shimmered in her eyes,

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with me - don't know what I am doing... " 

Jessica felt a pang of guilt in her stomach, she glanced up at the ceiling to avoid Tiffany's gaze. "I'm sorry Tiff, I didn't realize you were hurting! To make me, my mom and Yoona happy, I ignored your feelings and needs. I was a selfish bastard, to think of my own happiness only. I am sorry if you felt I've used you. But you knew everything from the start, I did not hide anything from you," Jessica lowered her head as guilt flooded over her.

Tiffany wiped her tears on her sleeves because she had run out of tissues. Jessica whispered 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. If you've had enough you can leave! Don't worry, I'll explain everything to Mom - do whatever makes you happy!" Jessica directly looked into Tiffany's brown eyes she smiled sadly and gently squeezed Tiffany's hand gesturing towards the door.

"Go!" Jessica whispered in her ear. With a heavy heart Tiffany trudged towards the door, then she turned back her red puffy face and stared at Jessica. She stood motionless in front of the door considering to get out of there or does she want to stay the night with Jessica?

They gazed at each other, wanting each other but their silent shout of love went unheard as they misunderstood their feelings. Jessica exhaled deeply, her chest rose and fell with rapid breaths. Tiffany's trembling hands slightly opened the door, Jessica looked at her with sadness on her face. Before Tiffany left she glanced over, one last time, to find Jessica still watching her with admiration in her gaze — Jessica forced a smile and a flush crept up her face.

Tiffany can't take her eyes off of Jessica's handsome face, she was once again completely lost in the mesmerizing beauty of her angelic face! Jessica is simply irresistible. Her heart wavered, how could she not able to resist her gorgeous boss? She surrendered "damn it Tiffany", she silently scolded herself as she opted to stay just because she looked so good.

Tiffany held up her hands, her nostrils flared and her eyes bored into her."

ARGH! I tried to keep my distance - You are bad, very very bad," and she walked past her and slumped herself down onto the comfortable bed.

Blowing a kiss to Tiffany she said,"I know, I know it's a tough decision, but thank you Tiff," Jessica grinned widely, eyes twinkling, after all, Tiffany couldn't resist her charms.

"Mom! Everything is fine, Mom!!" she yelled happily through the door.

 

The next morning, Jessica stretched out her body and opened her eyes lazily, last night she slept tossing and turning on the couch at the foot of her bed while Tiffany slept snug and sound in her soft bed, alone. She got up to take a bath she noticed Tiffany was no longer in her bed but she had carefully laid her freshly ironed clothes on the white barrel lounge swivel chair by the window.

"Well, having Tiffany around is a pleasure. She knows how to take care of me," a wicked smile danced on her lips as she entered her bathroom to take a shower.

After Jessica got out of the shower, she did her post showering rituals - shaved her legs, patted her skin dry, applied moisturizing cream to her body and so on. She wrapped her towel around her body before going back to her room to dress up.

She was startled and squealed like a dolphin when Tiffany burst into the room, Tiffany screamed as well as a reflex reaction. Jessica stumbled which caused the towel wrapped around her body to drop on the floor; Tiffany in a breath at the beautiful sight in front of her. Jessica froze darting her gaze to Tiffany's google-eyed one as the latter stared at her pinkish-red skin, beaded with droplets of water trickling from her neck down to her perky s, her waist, well-toned abs, and thighs. Her damped blonde hair was loose around her face. 

"Yah!! Tiffany, what the hell? You obviously saw what you wanted to," Jessica yelled, she immediately picked up and wrapped the towel back around her body and securely tucked it in.

"W-what?  Oh, Oh, I came b-back to grab my phone and to wake you up b-but-" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter