----- Chaos ------

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi buddy...

My special thanks to my Co Author --> stephi-08 --> Big Thanks and Love for you... my friend ^^

Enjoy~

*bow*bow*bow*

Chapter 5

On the next day, Jessica picked up Jimin and Jennie and took them out to the shopping mall. It was almost lunchtime when they arrived at the mall - so they decided to grab some pizza for lunch and indulged themselves with refreshing mint chocolate chunk ice-cream and hot chocolate fudge sundaes for dessert at the famous pizza and ice cream parlor.

She made an effort to win them over - to gain their trust.  She told them that they could get whatever they want while they were in the mall. Once the children felt comfortable talking with her - she started telling them what she wanted them to do...so here comes -the sneaky negotiations and bargaining tricks on each side and the fun have just begun!

“So here’s the deal, how about you guys pretend to be my children just for today? Jennie, Jimin” Jessica asked them carefully.

"Tskk why don't you tell the truth to that poor woman?" Jennie asked nonchalantly.

"You mean guys, y-you know the truth?”

"Our auntie has told us everything, wedding ring girl?!”Jimin mocked-  staring at her.

"W-what?! O-okay. So telling her the truth is not in the cards, kids. I thought you guys would be excited to have an acting job " Jessica said coolly. 

"Well, if this is an acting job, we should get paid." Jessica was amused about Jennie's determination.

"Yeah sure… you gotta get paid in experience." Jessica said plainly.

“We wanna actually get paid,” Jimin said smirking.

“Okay..!  and what do you want?” Jessica asked rolling her eyes- feeling defeated.

   After an hour or so of arguing, they finally made a deal.

Therefore, Yoona will be meeting the kids as promised by Jessica and she will meet them at the arcade today. 

Jessica was busy playing with the kids when Yoona approached them and Jessica introduced the kids to Yoona. She was happy to meet Jessica's kids and she excitedly joined them in their games. While playing with them she began asking them some questions.

"So kids, whom do you love the most your mommy here or your other mom?" Yoona asked excitedly.

"Tell her..." Jessica casually said, still concentrating on her game.

"Neither of them," Jennie said

"What?" Yoona frowned in disbelief.

"Now let me ask you a question"  it was Jimin's turn to be nosy.

"How do children come into this world?" He defiantly taunted Yoona. 

Jessica made a loud gasp and abruptly stopped playing. She turned around and disapprovingly glared at Jimin. Yoona facepalmed as her face flaming as red as all the tomatoes in the world. She didn't expect such things coming out from this "little rascal" of Jessica.

"We-well children are God's gift. An angel descends from the skies with the baby wrapped in rose petals, give the baby to the mother and goes away" Yoona explained calmly.

"Did you hear that - did you really understand what she said?" Jessica growled.

"What? She doesn't know anything" Jimin exclaimed harshly. 

" OMG, Jessica! Only you could have such children, geez... huh - anyway, I'll get something for them to eat"  Yoona smacked Jessica's shoulder and glared at her. She offered to buy them some snacks and drinks, just to get away from them for a while as she tried to hide her embarrassment. Jessica turned her attention back to Jimin.

"Yah! How could you say that to her?!"

"Auntie, what a nice girl you've scored with" Jimin teasingly winked and left Jessica to  concentrate playing on her games.

As time went on, Yoona and Jessica started bonding with the kids, but things were getting harder too, since Jimin was getting rough and hyper - always making some scenes like running everywhere, bumping into other kids even stealing someone's ice cream. As a consequence Jessica scolded him and the little boy went ballistic. 

"Aren't you ashamed to take other people's children out, auntie?!" Jimin blurted out. Jessica flinched when she heard Jimin called her auntie.

'Please shut up.. I'm ssorry!' Jessica was taken aback of Jimin's outburst . She tried to pacify and consoled her "little boy". She wished Yoona didn't hear them. But to her dismay, Yoona heard what Jimin just exclaimed.

"Auntie? Other people's children? What is all this about then?" Yoona asked confusedly. Jessica had thought of her reasons in just a matter of seconds..

"I don't know how to tell you about this, yoona yah?  To tell you the truth,  their mother has taught them to call me auntie and her girlfriend as mommy" Jessica pretended to be sad and embarrassed as she fabricated more lies about Tiffany. Huh! As usual her scapegoat was poor Tiffany.

"Does Tiffany unnie have a girlfriend?"

"That's the main reason why I'm divorcing her. How I've yearned for them to call me mommy" Jessica sighed dramatically while cupping Jimin’s face.

Yoona frowned and she felt dissapointed upon learning that Tiffany was cheating behind Jessica's back. She thought the eyesmile woman was a sweetheart. Yoona asked if Jessica has met Tiffany's girlfriend yet. Jessica groaned - saying that she didn't and has no intentions of meeting Tiffany's girlfriend.

"But I want to meet her!" once again (pushy)-Yoona aggressively demanded. Jessica thought to herself - oh dear, why does she want to meet everyone  else now?

"H-huh?! But why?" Jessica asked nervously. 

Yoona asserted that she wanted to know what kind of girlfriend she was  to Tiffany and how would she treat her in the future. Jessica argued, that she didn't care about them but Yoona tried to knock some sense to a "narrow-minded" Jessica.

"I don't care about Tiffany's life, she hurts me so badly" Jessica argued.

"For your information, my concern is not for Tiffany unnie, I am after the happiness and safety of your children, Unnie !  What if she treats them badly in the future, like - when they get married?  I would really appreciate it, if you let us meet Tiffany unnie's girlfriend. I  really want to meet her, Sica!!" Yoona  firmly said as she left Jessica speechless.

 

The following day in the office, Jessica almost passed out from embarrassment when Tiffany confronted her on the stupid lies  about her, that she told to Yoona. Of course, the kids told her everything that happened in their so-called date with the two lovers when they returned to Tiffany's home. Jessica could do nothing but to tell her the truth about yesterday's uneventful moments.

"First of all, you said I was your wife !?"

"Yes!" Jessica slowly nodded her head.

"Then I became the mother of your two children and now I cheated on you and damn it, I have a girlfriend  grrr ?!  Are you freaking kidding me?

Aren't you ashamed of yourself at all? Why do you always involve me in your crazy love life? You really pissed me off this time. Nothing good comes out from your mouth but web of lies, lies and lies !" Tiffany yelled  furiously in disbelief. 

"I'm so ashamed, Tiffany... I'm so ashamed. I'm hiding my face and begging you now, please forgive me..." Jessica lowered her head shamefully.

"Just once more, just one more favor please. If Yoona saw you with another woman or man then all my problems will be solved" Jessica pleaded.

"No! Your problem won't be solved this way. Don't you ever dare ask me to do  that thing. Do you hear me Dr. Jung ? I  am not  and will never do that!"  Tiffany said sternly.

"Please, help me Tiffany? For my sake? For your doctor's sake? I'll never ask you for anything else ever again, Please??" Jessica - pleaded while holding Tiffany's hand. Tiffany contemplated about it for a while, Jessica - always "sweet talked" to her like this would be forever her weakness.

" Promise me, this will be the last time !!!" Tiffany's heart softened as she stared into Jessica's irresistible pleading  brown eyes. She muttered to herself - Why do I have to always cater on this beautiful woman's ridiculous demand. I can't believe myself - always trying to please her.

" One last time - I promise, cross my heart!" Jessica said.

"But where do I find a girlfriend?" 

"Well uh... Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" 

"I have none, you'll have to find one for me then" 

" Yay...I've got you one!"

"Who?"

"My best friend!" 

"Your best friend?" 

"My best friend...yes of course ! Well,  as you know , I only have one best friend." Jessica said grinning.

"That..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter