-- Kiss? --

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi... it's been a while...

My biggest thanks to my Co-Author: stephi08 --> I couldn't do this without you, buddy ^^

Enjoy~~

*Bow*bow*bow*

- Chapter 8-

                                

The moment Taeyeon entered Jessica's office, she noticed that her best friend was visibly stressed out. She concernedly asked her if something was wrong because she seemed lost and miserable. Jessica gravely told her that she made another crazy deal with Yoona. Taeyeon sighed deeply and advised Jessica to stop being fictitious.

"Stop pretending to be someone you're not - before it gets out of hand or you end up hurting Yoona or yourself. And have pity on Tiffany, you've been dragging her into your crazy love life," she said, but suddenly a glimmer of an idea lit in thoughts.

"Sica...  about your marriage, is it fake or real?"

"Fake," Jessica answered with a bored expression.

"Your wife, is it for real or fake?"

"Fake"

"So why can't  we create a fake court?"

"What a rubbish!" Jessica glumly said.

"I'm talking about the TV and Film studios make-believe court, Sica!!" Taeyeon exclaimed enthusiastically and Jessica's face brightened up.

"What a fantastic idea, Taeyeon you are a genius!!" Jessica was jumping for joy while hugging Taeyeon when Tiffany opened the door and walked into Jessica's office to give her boss a cup of tea.

"Doctor, you weren't keeping too well, were you?" Tiffany asked while handing the cup of tea to Jessica. 

"Well... Taeyeon here came with a cure." Jessica was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Taeyeon winked at Tiffany and playfully said 

"I have a cure for you too..." she received a disgusted look from Tiffany - in a hostile tone, she replied,

"Taeyeon, as long as you're the disease, finding a cure will be difficult." 

Jessica eyed Tiffany and a smile played on her lips, she stepped closer to her, so close Tiffany could feel the heat from her body. She whispered softly in Tiffany's ear. 

"Okay, Tiffany my dear... would you please do me one last favor? I need you to put on an act together with me next Monday."  Tiffany's mouth fell open with a gasp when she felt her warm breath tickling her ear.

"No, No doctor, I...  "

"We will finally be divorced" Jessica cut off Tiffany's sentence. 

"Seriously?" Tiffany's eyes widened.

"Yes, aren't you glad this will be over soon?" Jessica replied matter-of-factly. 

Taeyeon grabbed and kissed Tiffany's hand then declared,

"After this, you and I will get married, love you, babe." Tiffany pulled her hand harshly out of Taeyeon's grip. 

"Yah!! I have to wash my hand again!" She glared at her and marched out hastily. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and looked at Jessica.

"Will she take a bath if I embrace her?" Jessica chuckled as she was amused by the duo's interactions.

"Tsk, tell your wife how she's supposed to behave with her girlfriend," Taeyeon complained - pouting, Jessica just laughed it off.

Yoona was busy beautifying herself in front of the mirror when Yuri showed up unannounced again in her apartment.

"Wow, Yoongie!!"

"Gosh! Yuri, I didn't hear the doorbell ring."

"You look solid, indeed you really look good and fit!  Where are you going?!" Yuri asked, admiring the beauty in front of her.

"I'm going to court, it's Jessica's divorce hearing today, remember?" Yoona replied while applying her lipstick.

"Here comes the spoilsport," said an obviously annoyed Yuri.

Yoona tilted her head and turned around with a big smile, and there she was, her lover who has just arrived in her apartment, they hugged and kissed each other.

Yuri pretended to puke. She was trying hard to hide her jealousy and she clucked her tongue.  

"Well, Congratulations on your divorce," Jessica gave her a wicked grin. Yuri pursed her lips together. 

"I'll come with you too..."

 Jessica scrunched her nose.

"Where to?" 

"To the court," Yuri said smirking.

"Why?" Yuri gave her a wide grin. 

"I've seen a lot of weddings all of my life, but I've never  seen a divorce proceeding!" 

Smothering a sigh, Jessica shook her head in frustration.  

"Gosh! right now there are so many things that have been going through my head. And to make things worse, my mom is arriving from the States today and I can't make up my mind, whether to fetch her from the airport or to go to the courthouse to divorce Tiffany Hwang." 

"Yuri will fetch your mom, right Yul?" Yoona glanced at Yuri flashing a sweet smile. A dumbfounded Yuri stammered.  

"We-well anything for you Yoong,"  

"But Sica, how could I recognize your mother?" she asked.

"Easy... Look over there!!" Jessica pointed her finger at the front. Yuri followed the direction where Jessica's finger pointed, then she suddenly felt a slight smack on her head and she gave her a thunderous laugh.

"That's how you will know my mom... Hahahahahha." 

"Yah!!" Yuri rubbed her head - perplexed by Jessica's action.

A nervous wrecked Jessica explained that her mom's flight has just landed and she needed someone to pick her up. A hesitant Yuri nodded her head and agreed to pick up her mom - grabbed her car keys and hastily drove to the airport. She cursed Jessica in her mind while looking for Jessica's mom at the arrival area of the airport. Just then she saw an elegant middle-aged woman who tapped an airport's employee's head with a cold and arrogant aura.Yuri was amused, she thought like mother like daughter indeed.

"She must be Sica's mom," they exude the same aura of coldness and arrogance as if they were untouchables Yuri thought.

"A woman traveled for several hours from the States to visit her daughter and you are demanding to see my passport - you stopped me because I look suspicious? Seriously, I've already passed through the security checkpoint and you're asking me for that? You don't know me, do you?" Mrs. Jung scolded the poor worker.

"Please forgive me, lady... I made a mistake. I won't bother you anymore, I swear..." He apologized but Mrs. Jung tapped his head again.

"What was that for, Ma'am?"

"It's nothing, " Mrs. Jung said calmly.

"Where's my Jessica exactly? That woman..." Mrs. Jung talked to herself. Yuri slowly approached and greeted her.

"Hello! Mrs. Jung, am I right? My name is Yuri, I'm Jessica's friend" Yuri introduced herself happily, only to be tapped on her head too.

"OUCH!!" Yuri let out an exaggerated groan.

"Whoever you are, makes no difference to me. Just tell me where my daughter is." Mrs. Jung said coldly.

"She has a personal matter to attend to. She asked me to pick you up on her behalf."

"Is that so?"

"She's getting divorced," Yuri informed her calmly, once again Mrs. Jung hit her head.

"OMG! I'm pretty sure I'll suffer a concussion if you keep on hitting my head," Yuri protested. Mrs. Jung explained arrogantly,

"Before a divorce could happen, marriage should have existed first, understand? What a moron! Doesn't she know that?" she talked to herself incoherently.

"But your daughter has been married already and she's getting divorced today," Yuri said firmly. Mrs. Jung stared at her for a moment or two, searched her face for any sign of a joke but found none.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"Yeah... Oh my God!" Yuri mocked and received another smack on her head for the nth time.

"My daughter got married and even getting divorced today, without my knowing? And all the while I was in  the States tend to the family business?!" Mrs. Jung stated angrily.

"Which court is giving them a divorce? Take me there will you?" Mrs. Jung asked Yuri.

"But..." before Yuri could say anything Mrs. Jung smacked her head once again and asked her to lead their way out. " Speed it up, before it's too late." 

 

Meanwhile, in the fake courtroom, Tiffany stared at Jessica while she narrowed her eyes in deep thought, what in the world was Jessica thinking that has gotten her into a hell of a mess. She took everything too far. Right now, here they are in the fake courtroom setting, courtesy of Kim Taeyeon who has strong connections with the producers of TV series - she sang the OST btw.

 

It looked like a real courtroom,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter