---- Caught? ----

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello... it's me and My Co Author again!! ^^

My special Credit to my Co Author: stephi-08 --> Can't do it without You!! Thanks buddy ^^ You're the best!!

enjoy!

*bow*bow*bow

PS: I don't own the plot~~

- Chapter 10 -

 

As soon as her plane has landed in LA, Jessica excitedly texted Yoona. The text reads simply, 'I can’t wait to be wrapped in your arms- see you soon my love!'

Yoona texted back she was glad that Jessica has decided to follow her; she can’t wait to see her and she will be eagerly waiting for her in her hotel room. When the Uber ride Jessica had requested arrived they headed right away to Yoona's hotel. Forty minutes later they arrived at the five-star hotel. After she retrieved her suitcase she paid and thanked the female Uber driver. Then she walked into the hotel front desk rolling her pink luggage to confirm her room reservation and luckily she managed to get a room next to Yoona’s.

Jessica went to her room, showered and dressed in blue jeans and a white ruffled top with a matching Gucci black leather loafers. She put on a light make-up, a few minutes later she headed to Yoona's room, humming “Baby I’m-a want you, Baby I’m-a need you, You're the only one I cared enough not to hurt about... (a popular song in the early 70's by Bread -she grew up listening to this song as her mom constantly listened to the oldies but goodies music.)

A few steps later she's now in front of Yoona's hotel room; she was about to knock on the door when she noticed and thought it was left ajar purposely for her, she peered into the room and pushed it open - instantly, rage bottled up inside her upon seeing Yuri feeding Yoona at the small round table in the far right corner of the room by the window. That moment Jessica unleashed her inner cavewoman, she rushed to the table and fiercely grabbed Yuri by the collar and tried to drag her out of the room. She couldn't believe it she flew halfway across the world to LA because she missed her lover only to be devastated to see her being lovey-dovey with her so-called newfound best friend.

"Yuri!! What the hell are you doing here in LA with Yoona? Why do you follow my girlfriend around like a lovesick puppy?!" she glared at her, anger boiling through her veins.

"What I do,  where I go is none of your business!!  Do you think your father own this country?"  a flared up Yuri said wagging her finger at Jessica.

"You dare mention my father!" Jessica retorted.

"For Christ's sake! Why are you guys brawling? Sica unnie, believe it or not, Yuri offered to help me at the shoot as a friend since you're too busy to accompany me,"  Yoona explained while she held Yuri's hand. 

"But I am here now, aren't I?" Jessica stared at Yoona sadly.

"Ask your friend to beat it, since your girlfriend is right here now to take care of you," Jessica added.

"Please, get out of my girlfriend's room, now!" Jessica pushed Yuri. 

"In your dreams!" Yuri had enough.

"Look, Yuri,  If you don't leave, am gonna  punch your face!"

"Oh yeah, come on hit me then!"  Yuri's tone mocking as she egged her on.

"Yuri, you're really trying my patience now, please just leave before I kill you!" Jessica tried to hold her anger. 

"Kill me then hahaha- you're making me laugh! "  Yuri shouldered Jessica brusquely. Yoona grabbed Yuri’s hand to her side.

"Oh, for goodness' sake calm down Sica unnie, Yuri's right though," Yoona whispered to Jessica with mild irritation. Jessica looked at her girlfriend disbelievingly.

"What are you trying to say? Aargh, whatever, I think I made a big mistake by following y-you here." Jessica stammered awkwardly -  before she turned away Yuri tapped her shoulder.

"Hey what mistake are you talking about, huh?" Yuri asked. 

"My mistake that I did not trash you out a long time ago!" Jessica pushed Yuri harshly, the latter fell flat on her face. Yoona eyes widened and gasped loudly. She covered with her hands; after she recovered from her shock she helped and pulled Yuri up.

"Yul, are you okay?" she cupped Yuri's face which made Yuri smiled like a fool and has totally forgotten the abuse she received from Jessica.

"I'm-" before Yuri could finish her words Jessica grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from Yoona. Yuri smacked Jessica's shoulder in return. So the two women continued to scuffle in the room; Yoona used all her strength to pull them apart but failed miserably. Unable to control her anger Jessica raised her hand to punch Yuri’s face but the athletic Yuri was too quick for her - she ducked her head down, in return, Jessica accidentally slapped Yoona in the face who stood behind Yuri. Yuri laughed evilly in her mind when she saw Jessica slumped her shoulders and regretfully grunted.

Yoona shook her head, her skin crawled and refused to look at her lover - ' Why is Jessica acting very possessive and unreasonably hot-tempered- her jealousy freaks me out. Does it have something to do with her wife?' Yoona thought to herself. Her trembling hands touched her stingy red cheeks,

"Damn it! " Yoona said before turning and storming out of her room.

 "Yoona, I'm so sorry!! W-wait!!" Jessica's feet wobbled as she chased after her angry lover, meanwhile Yuri just looked at Jessica whom busy chasing her lover.
"I'm sorry Sica, i think it's my time to make Yoona happy now, she deserves better than you" Yuri murmured.

Day by day a remorseful Jessica begged Yoona to forgive her but the latter ignored her and blatantly told her she needed to reflect on her actions first. Yuri whose room was adjacent to Yoona's became closer to Yoona as they always go together every day to the photo shoot locations; ultimately they have become very close friends enjoying each other's company. Since her photo shoots were over, Yoona was taking her mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter