---- Holiday ----

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi Buddy... new chapter here...

My biggest thanks to my Co-Author: Stephi-08 --> You are Awesome as always... Thank You so much, my friend ... ^^

Enjoy~

**bow**bow**bow**

-Chapter 6-

Jessica rushed out of the Cafe when Yoona asked her to take Tiffany home. She looked around and found Tiffany walking tipsily while dancing like a crazy woman right outside the cafe. Everybody was staring at her, Jessica facepalmed herself.

"Tiffany, Tiffany! " Jessica called, when Tiffany saw her, she approached her groggily.

"Dr. Jung? Or should I say, Jessi?" Tiffany giggled.

“Yah Tiffany why are you wearing a dress that is too short?!” Jessica asked while covering Tiffany’s thighs with her jacket.

“What? Are you kidding me, Jessi? You bought this dress for me, remember when we went shopping together?” 

“Ye-Yeah but… still, it is just too short for you and… err you c-“ Jessica’s dialogues were cut off by Tiffany.

"This restlessness *hiccup* I'm indeed bitten by the love bug hahaha *hiccup" Tiffany pointed at her heart while staring at Jessica. Jessica felt embarrassed and cleared since everybody was looking at them.

“Lovebug?? What the?" Jessica mumbled.

"I'm - *hiccup* - indeed bitten by the love bug *hiccup*" Tiffany tried to sing the line with a random tune. She was caressing Jessica's face, Jessica gulped but she feared Tiffany's behavior will have the tendency to give the people around them the wrong impression.

"Tiffany... Ahahaha... You know ever since I've met you, I felt something has stirred up my heart, uhm - am I bitten by the love b-bug too?" Jessica said awkwardly. Tiffany was lovingly staring at her and was beaming her megawatt eye smiles too, Jessica was caught off guard for a moment before she snapped back to reality. Jessica took Tiffany's hand and dragged her to her car, but Tiffany refused to get into the car. Tiffany slipped away and looked back, she noticed that Jessica was looking at her blankly then she decided to walk back towards Jessica. And for the nth time, she looked straight into Jessica's eyes.

"Jessi... I am lonely in my heart... It is a mystery even to myself" Tiffany confessed while putting her hands on Jessica's shoulder. Jessica was puzzled by Tiffany's bold action but she knew it was caused by her drunkenness. Tiffany leaned closer to Jessica, too close that she felt her cheeks were burning but she eyed her coolly.

"Jessi, I wonder what has come over me, I'm feeling ecstatic somehow" Tiffany whispered to Jessica's ear. People were still staring at them curiously.

'OMG Tiffany, what are you doing in front of these people?' Jessica cursed in her mind. Jessica cleared then laughed uncomfortably.

"Ahem... Ahahahha… well, you see, she is my wife... Hahaha please don't mind us, she is drunk, we are so sorry" Jessica apologized while bowing her head repeatedly. People were murmuring but they shrugged it off. Tiffany tapped Jessica's shoulder as she gazed back at her again.

"Tiffany, y-your attractiveness is definitely something else today...but I'm also afraid, you lost yourself" Jessica gulped when Tiffany still lost in Jessica's eyes. Suddenly it started raining, Jessica tried to get Tiffany into her car but Tiffany resisted. She wanted to play in the rain, Jessica could do nothing but rolled her eyes and sighed for the nth time.

"Goshhh this is going to be a long and hard day…!'' Jessica grumbled and walked closer to Tiffany.

"Yah Tiffany stop it, we need to go home now or else you are going to get sick" Jessica growled but Tiffany just laughed off and continued playing in the rain.

Jessica glanced back at Tiffany who was busy in her own world. Unconsciously, Jessica found herself smiling, on the sight of the hyper-Tiffany, playing in the rain. At that moment Jessica felt the world has stopped - Tiffany looked so stunningly perfect in front of her, dancing and catching raindrops in , laughing and smiling with her beautiful eye smiles. She adoringly watched Tiffany and she thought again that Tiffany was absolutely beautiful and stunning.

"Jessi!!"  Jessica flinched. Tiffany ran towards her, she tried to catch her breath and then gazed at Jessica with longing eyes.

"J-Jessi... Why did euphoria take over me? My heart is burning with a strange desire. I'm going astray.  I am scared - my resolve is beginning to waver" Tiffany expressed herself with a hint of sadness. Jessica frowned, she thought for an answer because for some weird reason she didn't like to see Tiffany - feeling down.

"Don't you feel it, Tiffany? There's craziness in the air !" Jessica lifted Tiffany's chin and looked directly into her eyes.

"We uh... I think we're going astray together. Our youthfulness is compelling, it makes us free-spirited, all we want is to follow our own paths, our passions and to follow what our hearts desire. We are indeed bitten by the love bug" Jessica tried to sing the last word with a freakish tone which made Tiffany chuckle and laughed heartily. Jessica laughed along with her when she saw Tiffany's smile was back. Her heart fluttered at the sight of Tiffany's bright smile.

“You should smile like this every day… you are beautiful, Tiffany” Jessica whispered while poking Tiffany’s nose. Tiffany was taken aback when she heard Jessica's  little sweet talk and she started smiling again - oh so beautifully to her Jessi.

“Je- Jessi…”

"Now come on,  you naughty girl let me take you home," Jessica said. Tiffany asked Jessica to give her a piggyback ride to Jessica's car since she felt a little bit dizzy. Jessica groaned but complied with Tiffany's demand. A half an hour later, Jessica dropped Tiffany off at her home safely, she gently laid her down on her bed. Before Jessica could leave the room, Tiffany held her hands.

“I like you Jessi…”  a half-asleep Tiffany mumbled. Jessica was startled by Tiffany's confession, but she thought, that it was the spirit of alcohol, not Tiffany herself. So she shrugged it off and she still has to drive back to her house to take a much-needed rest after a long day. Before leaving, she glanced back at the sleeping figure for the last time. Jessica smiled, leaned down and kissed Tiffany’s forehead.

“Thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate you - Tiffany” Jessica whispered and left.

 

Yoona requested Jessica, to take Tiffany and their children out to the games arcade, to spend the weekend together with them. She really wanted to get closer to the kids. And Jessica successfully brought Tiffany and the kids with her. They met Yoona at the arcade's entrance and Tiffany greeted her happily.

“Fany unnie… thank you for bringing the kids along today…” Yoona hugged her, Tiffany just smiled sweetly.

“You know, I was the one, who asked them to come over here with us right? I mean… you know they are my pride and my joy and... ?” Jessica exclaimed sheepishly hoping that Yoona would hug her too but to her dismay, both Yoona and Tiffany just looked at her strangely. Yoona shifted her attention to the kids and greeted them happily.

“Hi kids!! We meet again!"

“Hello Yoona, I’ve heard so many things about you,” Jennie said faking her smile while Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other and shrugged.

“So it’s you, whom my mom is dating now?!” Jennie inquired coldly. Yoona flinched at the tone and stared at JeTi who smiled apologetically.

“Well, she's got Jessi's attitude… as you can see, she is as icy-cold as Jessi sometimes” Tiffany laughed nervously. Yoona acknowledged by nodding her head slowly.

“Well, it's nice to meet you again, Jennie…" Yoona patted Jennie's head.

“I wish I could say the same thing to you. You know,  before I only have two moms and I was her favorite. We used to laugh and play together.  But look, what have I gotten into, now?!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter