--- Another Lie? ---

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi Buddy... new chapter here...

My biggest thanks to my Co-Author: stephi-08 --> You are Awesome as always... Thank You ^^

Another long chapter...

Enjoy~

**bow**bow**bow**

Chapter 7

“Hey, Sica!”

“Hmm?”

“By any chance... are you falling for Fany now?”

“W-what?!!” 

“Are you kidding me?? YOONA IS HOT ENOUGH FOR ME, she was the reason for all the MESS I've made, KIM TAEYEON!!”

“Geezzz... NO NEED TO SHOUT OUT YOUR DENIAL !!!” 

 

At Dinner, Yoona aggressively questioned Taeyeon about her personal life, she wanted to make sure that Taeyeon was good enough as Tiffany’s lover and as the kid’s other mother if TaeNy decided to get married. Taeyeon told Yoona how she met Tiffany and how Tiffany has fallen hard for her, which made Tiffany cringed and felt disgusted.

“Jessi... can I talk to you in private,  please?” Tiffany asked while glaring at Taeyeon.

“Ye... Yeah sure...” Jessica answered.

Finally, when they were alone, Tiffany could no longer suppress her anger and she broke down.

“Jessi I’m sorry, but I can’t do this anymore! I want to go home! I’m gonna kill that Kim! How dare she say, that I have fallen hard for her, like what the !”  Tiffany said angrily.

“He-Hey... we can beat her up together and give her a lesson y-you know” 

“I don’t care! I want to go home, doctor!!”

“Please... pretty Tiffany... please...”

“Don’t. Make. That. Face. In. Front. Of. Me” Tiffany gritted her teeth when she saw Jessica pleading face.

“Tiffany?? Tiffany Hwang?” Someone called Tiffany's name, they both turned to see who was calling Tiffany- they spotted a smiling woman. It took Tiffany a minute to register her face and she gasped in surprise when she finally recognized  Seolhyun.

“Oh My God!!” Tiffany shrieked.

"We are dead!" she added.

Seolhyun squealed as she greeted and hugged Tiffany, it’s been a while since she last saw Tiffany.

“Well, I never knew, that you would come to a place like this” Seolhyun teased. Tiffany just smiled politely, the woman then grabbed Tiffany’s hand and dragged her to meet her lover.

“Zico honey!!  I'd like you to meet my friend, Tiffany" Seolhyun said to her husband.

“Oh No!! This is total chaos!! My Goodness” Jessica mumbled behind Tiffany.

"Hey Tiffany, maybe you know my husband, my Zico is a famous singer," Seolhyun said proudly.

“Ye-Yeah...” 

“And I’m so lucky to have him” Seolhyun's non-stop bragging about how great her life was annoyed Tiffany-who thought nothing but to shut her friend's mouth right at this moment. By the way, they were rivals during their college years. Seolhyun was a Queenka while Tiffany was nerdy.

“Well enough with my life story, how are you? Are you married? Still gay hehe?” 

“Uhmm... Yeah, I'm fine and life's been good to me so far. Ohh! I forgot to introduce you to my wife... Jessica... Jessica Jung” Tiffany introduced a confused Jessica to the couple.

“Go with the flow, Jessi. If you want me to stay, just play along” Tiffany warned and whispered to Jessica as she introduced her to Zico and Seolhyun

“So tell me, what  do you do for  a living Ms. Jessica?” Zico asked smirking.

“Well,  I’m not a singer like you but I can sing as well as you do.  And I’m a-“

“Doctor! She is a bone specialist, one of our country's well-known orthopedic physicians - she's also the most sought-after online physician on the WebMD ” Tiffany proudly said.

“BINGO! So you are the famous Dr. Jessica Jung?” Seolhyun asked.

“Yeah, I am,”  Jessica replied humbly.

 "Well, Seolhyun we can't stay any longer, Jessi and I need to go back to our kids." 

“OMG, you have kids?” Seolhyun gasped

“Yep! Two..." Tiffany cursed in her mind. 

“Wow! You two must have been together for a long time now. We should get together soon - let's have dinner someday, Tiffany! " Seolhyun said.

“Y-yeah sure... It was really great seeing you Seolhyun, and Zico it was nice meeting you. See you later, guys!" Tiffany held Jessi's hand acting like a real couple before saying goodbye to the other couple.

 

When they were far enough from Seolhyun and Zico she let go of Jessi's hand. Jessica laughed so hard and began teasing Tiffany.

“Hahahhaha... now I am liking this, hahaha...you need my help too, Tiff” 

“Shut up, Jessi !! I can’t believe you, teasing me in my predicament” 

“Don't you know, you made me feel too upset right now?  You got me into trouble with your friend, Tiffany!” Jessica said teasingly.

“You know what? OMG, JESSI I HATE YOU right now!!”  Tiffany's face redden then left Jessica alone.

"She looks cute even when she's mad hehe...” Jessica smiled unconsciously.

 

The next day, Yoona dragged all of them to join the adventure day tours. Jessica just rolled her eyes while the kids were jumping in happiness. And so they enjoyed their day exploring the jungle with the help of their tour guide. When they arrived at the waterfall everyone was amazed at how beautiful it was. They all decided to swim out to the waterfall. They spent the rest of the day swimming and playing in the waterfall until Tiffany reminded them that it was time to head back to the hotel.

Yoona and Jessica were in their hotel room, relaxing after the day's activities. Yoona suggested to Jessica that they should take care of the kids tonight so Tiffany and Taeyeon can spend some time alone together. At first, Jessica didn't like the idea but after earning a deadly glare from Yoona she half-heartedly agreed. Then Jessica told Tiffany what their plans are for the night - she and Yoona will take care of the kids tonight so Tiffany could have some free time for herself. when Yoona took the kids to the beach, it left Jessica and Tiffany alone.

“Thanks, Jessi... I mean doctor, but if you need my help with the kids, just call me. I will be resting in my room” 

“Nah ahh we can handle them. We want you to go out and have fun with Taeyeon tonight.  Let go and free yourself from the life's burden. To feel free and enjoy yourself even for tonight only. Maybe, you can do anything you want to do, or you can show and shock Taeyeon with your oh.. so awesome y body” Jessica said. which made Tiffany disagreed rolling her eyes in disgust.

*Earlier at the waterfalls, Jessica’s and Taeyeon’s jaws dropped when they saw Tiffany in her bikini for the first time. She has such a glorious body.*

“I don’t know what you are talking about, Jessi. Listen! Tonight, I will stay and sit alone in my room, and keep me worried about you and all of your lies!” 

“Why? Don't you like to dine out with Taeyeon? Is she not good enough for you?”  Jessica smirked.

“What's up with you? Why do you care about me and Taeyeon anyway? Just because we have a good lunch once - but anyway it didn’t even mean anything to us” Tiffany said.

“What do you mean, are you guys dating?” Jessica raised one of her eyebrows.

“Well, I've told you that we had lunch together and...“

“I thought you didn't like her, huh. You always ridicule her.  Don't tell me, you have fallen for her charms?”  Jessica said bitterly.

“Hey what is your problem then, huh? Why does that matter to you?” Tiffany asked frustratedly.

“All right, let me clear this up to you.. okay, she once asked me out to dinner and yes...I went out with her and that was the first and also the last date I had with Taeyeon. But for the entire time I was with her - she respected and treated me without any trace of being fake” Tiffany explained and raised her voice a little bit.

“OUCH... you've hurt my feelings” Jessica shook her head, her hand clutching her heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter