--- Date ---

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Buddy, it's been a while...

please do enjoy... *bow*bow*bow*

My Special thanks to my co author and friend : stephi-08, u are awesome as always :))

 

"When will I meet your mother? When Sica unnie, when?" Yoona repeatedly asked her lover since she kept on following her everywhere like a dog at her heels. "Soon, very soon Yoona! I promise, I will introduce you to Mom a couple of days after we arrived in Seoul if you'll only forgive me." Jessica tried her luck for the ninth time. Yoona studied Jessica's face for a long moment then she closed her eyes and settled back in the love seat. She remained that way for a while thinking hard whether to forgive her lover or not that Jessica thought she drifted off. "Please forgive me, you know I care about you a lot," Jessica smiled in a coquettish manner. Yoona nodded hesitantly and stared directly into Jessica's almond brown eyes and warned her to better keep her words or all hell will break loose if she doesn't keep her promises. The following day Jessica took the hotel's limo service to the airport for her 12 noon return flight to Seoul. She's traveling alone again since Yoona and Yuri had left the night before. Twelve and a half hours later, the nonstop KAL plane touched down at the Incheon International Airport. Robert arrived at the Incheon airport terminal 2 right on time. He immediately saw Jessica stepping out of the sliding glass door dragging her pink suitcase. He hastily parked the car in the curb and hurriedly ran to her to carry her pink suitcase and the carry on luggage as well; he wanted to ask why Tiffany isn't with her but he didn't dare ask the lady doctor. Driving back home Robert asked Jessica if she wanted to go somewhere else before heading home. She replied, " No Robert, let's just go straight home." She was too preoccupied with her thoughts about introducing her lover to her mother tomorrow. Nothing can stop her now, it's about time to come clean to her mother and so she thought. In spite of her long and tiring flight, she was blithely singing when she arrived home. Mrs. Jung greeted her at the door with a forced smile. "Welcome home," After the mother and daughter greeted each other with a small peck on each other's cheek, Jessica exclaimed,  "Oh my gosh, Mom! You won't believe it, I had lots of fun in LA, but I got homesick and missed you so much!" "Oh really? I'm glad you did, but why are you alone? Where's your wife?" Mrs. Jung queried her daughter while she furrowed her brow.  "Uhm, I...I dropped her off at her home!" Jessica said nervously. Mrs. Jung's brow became more deeply furrowed, the mother was flabbergasted at how her daughter could blatantly lie to her. She felt her hand itch and rise. God, she would love to smack her daughter's head but she controlled her temper and dropped her hand back to her side. "Don't tell me you failed to get back with your wife- did you even make an effort at all to make her fall in love with you again? Sooyeon, I know, you know the purpose why I've sent you and Tiffany to LA?  to reconcile with her, to bring back the love in your marriage. I have full confidence in you that you absolutely can save your marriage.  You better try harder and win her back, that's an order." Mrs. Jung gave an exasperated sigh. "I know, I know, I haven't forgotten that! But Mom, do you know the reason why my marriage failed? Um, this is really embarrassing but I can't hide the truth from you any longer. Oh gosh, how do I say this umm, you know what mom...Tiffany, she doesn't know how to make love. My wife's an ascetic, she deprives herself of physical pleasures- like whenever we would make love, she would just shut her eyes, hold her breath, and will stay rigid as if rigor mortis has set in-  she really doesn't know the art of lovemaking! That woman is freaking frigid, Mom!!" "OUCH, OUCH!" Jessica rubbed her arm and writhed in pain as her mother pinched her arm very hard. "Too much detail, I don't need to know that part Sooyeon!!" Mrs. Jung icily glared at her. Jessica smiled sheepishly. "So, like I was saying, I thank God we don't have children. If we had kids, well you know, how could we have kids?  That woman has no idea how babies are made anyway" Jessica scratched her nose and looked down avoiding eye contact with her Mom as she mumbled the last words. Suddenly, she felt her mom poked her shoulder when she looked up Mrs Jung gestured her to turn around.  "Is something wrong?" Jessica uttered. "Oh well, I have a surprise for you, look behind you, young lady!" Mrs Jung smirked. Jessica twirled her hair as she turned to face her mother, "Mom! As a lady, I have a lot of pride. And I swear to God, I  do not look back at people behind me even if they look at me in awe and hear them say, 'Wow!  Dr. Jung, has a new house, a new wife, and many kids!" Jessica blinked her eyes as she proudly beamed. "Ha ha ha...  if you say so, my dear child!" Mrs. Jung gave a mirthless laugh. "But, Dr. Jung just look behind you!" Jessica turned around hesitantly and released a loud gasp upon seeing Tiffany and the kids waving at her. "Aged mother, old house, old wife and old children!" the mother playfully mocked her daughter. "Kids, your Mom Jessica is back, c'mon guys let's greet her," Tiffany urged the kids. "Hello, mom!!" They greeted mom Jessi in unison with devilish smiles as their minds are wondering if they could strike one more lucrative deal with their fake mommy dearest. Jessica slumped down onto the couch her face turned scarlet and balled her hands into fists, "Oh crap, not again!" she mumbled. She shook her head in disbelief, sweating at the thought of the ordeal ahead with these brats. She already promised Yoona to introduce her to her mother; her face drained white, she knew there's no way out of this problem at the moment. Tiffany tried to hold her laughter but miserably failed at how badly Jessica reacted to this complicated game of hers.   'Oh my God! I thought I was ready to spill the 'T" about my relationship with Tiffany right now but why don't I have the courage to tell mom, ugh, what's wrong with me?' All these thoughts kept running through Jessica's mind, she avoided looking at her mom and her fake family, they are all too much to deal with at this moment. She felt uncomfortable as guilt flooded her, her blood drained from her face and tiny bits of perspiration appeared on her forehead. As the feeling of uneasiness came over her, she reluctantly told them she needs to freshen up and hit the hay since it's been a long day for her. After saying goodnight to everyone, she stood up then excused herself and hastily walked away to her bedroom. "All I need is to take a long warm bath and a good night's sleep tonight. When tomorrow comes, I will reveal my true relationships with Tiffany, the children and of course Yoona will meet mom soon if not tomorrow." And so she assured herself once more and as of now that would be the best thing to do.     An hour later, Tiffany strode to Jessica's bedroom and saw her face buried into the pillow. "Jessi, Jessi~" she called her name in a singsong manner. Jessica scoffed and slowly got up and glared at Tiffany but couldn't deny herself she liked the way Tiffany has sweetly called her name. "What the hell just happened?" Jessica asked "What do you mean?"  "Gosh, Tiffany I want to know what happened, why are you here and the kids?" Jessica's face contorted in frustration. "Oh, about that, I'm so sorry for being careless" said a remorseful Tiffany as she slowly sat on the edge of the bed, brought her knees tightly close together, her hands on her lap and deeply sighed as she explained what exactly had happened while she was away. While she listened to Tiffany's explanation silently, she occasionally nodded her head, rubbed her flushed face, and ruffled her hair harshly.   At the end of Tiffany's explanation, Jessica burst out in frustration. "Oh my God, I'm dead!! I've promised Yoona to introduce her to mom in a couple of days so we could finally end this charade once and for all!" Tiffany flinched and bit her lower lip."E-end this?" a tinge of sadness was evident in her husky voice. "Of course, that's what I should  have done a long time ago, right?" Jessica gazed at Tiffany then she paced back and forth from the window to the wall of her bedroom. "Oh, y-yeah, yeah, of course, you're right," Tiffany answered in almost a whisper. With her hands to her temple, Jessica sat down quietly at her vanity, brushed her hair and put on a light makeup. She took her purse and reached inside it for her car keys, afterward, she grabbed a navy blue hoodie in her walk-in closet to match her sweatpants and told Tiffany she's going out. "W-wait Jessi, where are you going? I thought you were tired, you wanted to rest and sleep early." "Well that's right,  but I need to see Yoona and tell her what's going on," Jessica's eyes met Tiffany's then looked away quickly and left without saying another word; she's confused again about what she feels for Tiffany. She doesn't know why her heart beats faster when she makes eye contact with Tiffany. While driving to Yoona's apartment, she kept calling Yoona's cell phone through her car's Bluetooth but the latter was not answering her calls. Another disappointment greeted her when she did not find Yoona in her apartment. She fished out her cell phone from her black leather Gucci purse and tapped Yoona's manager's number in her contact apps, the latter answered almost immediately. She asked him where her girlfriend is and the manager told her where to find Yoona. Thirty minutes after, she arrived at the film set; without a word, she grabbed the wrist of the model-actress who's still shooting the last scenes of the movie she is starring in and pulled her to the corner where they can't be observed or overheard. Yoona while being dragged by her lover, immediately apologized to her upset director, fellow actors and the production crew for the bad behavior of her lover. Yoona gritted her teeth and hissed, "Sica! What the hell is the matter with you?" Jessica drew in a long breath, "I'm so sorry to interrupt your shootings, I'm so stressed out I can't control my emotions. You know I kept on calling you, why didn't you answer my calls? I felt helpless I don't know what to do anymore." Jessica reasoned out. Yoona was beyond livid at this point as she reprimanded her lover, "How do you expect me to answer your calls? Didn't you see I was working my off! You have no right to interrupt me while I'm working, don't you ever do that again. That was very rude! Well, are you here to tell me you're going to introduce me to your mom tomorrow, huh?" Yoona asked "That's why I rushed here, something happened" Jessica tried to explain. As expected, the exchange of heated words went on and on for a while between the two lovers. After a little more of bickerings, Yoona waved her hand dismissively and said sternly. "Oh, hell no! If you can't keep your promise it's best for us not to see each other anymore. Give me a call, when your divorce with Fany unnie is final." "I need some space," Yoona added firmly. ~~   Saturday has quickly come, Jessica, Tiffany and the kids went to the restaurant to eat lunch at Mrs. Jung's prodding. Jessica didn't want to go since all she wanted to do this weekend was to laze around at home, truth be told, it was her own mother's deathly glare that persuaded her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter