-- An Email --

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi buddy... :)

Special Credit for my Co-Author: Stephi-08 --> You help me a lot ^^

Enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*

- Chapter 2-

 

Tiffany is shocked when she reads Yoona's email and at that same moment, Jessica and Taeyeon are heading out of Jessica's office.

"Dr. Jung you've got an email," Tiffany says nervously.

"Send the male out, send the female in then Hahahahah" Taeyeon laughs along with Jessica. Tiffany glares back at Taeyeon.

“It’s an email, Kim Taeyeon not male!!” Tiffany says sternly. Tiffany shifts her attention to Jessica and starts to explain about Yoona's email, at first Jessica thought Tiffany was joking. But when Tiffany seems so worried, Jessica gets back to her senses.

"OMG, YOONA!!" Jessica screams and gathers her things to rush to Yoona's apartment.

"Dr. Jung what about your appointments?!" Tiffany asks Jessica who is on her way out of her clinic a little bit louder.

"Just cancel them" Jessica shouts back and left. There is nothing that could stop her right now, not when it is about her lover, Yoona.

"Bu-but..." Tiffany is not able to finish her sentence since she the ringing of the phone has interrupted her. She answers the phone immediately.

"Hello?"

"This is Yuri, just tell Jessica that Yoona is still alive," Yuri says uninterestedly and cuts off the phone call.

"Huh? Yoona is still alive? He-hello? Hello?? Yah!!" Tiffany scoffs and hangs up the phone. She's about to yell Jessica's name but Taeyeon who is still hanging around reminds her that Jessica is gone. Tiffany sighs loudly.

‘Another drama from Yoona again?’ Tiffany thinks.

"By the way, where is she going?" Taeyeon asks while touching Tiffany's pink ink pen.

"I don't know, you are her best friend, not I !"

"What are you still doing here? Do you know that Sica won’t be coming back here today, don't you?" Taeyeon reminds her while poking with her little pink Totoro above her desk. Tiffany just ignores her.

"What about playing a doctor and a patient inside that room?" Taeyeon tries her luck, Tiffany sends a deadly glare to Taeyeon and throws her pink pen toward Taeyeon. Luckily Taeyeon is fast enough to avoid the flying pen and continues laughing at her sarcastically.

"ert!" Tiffany yells.

Jessica reaches Yoona's apartment building, gets off the car quickly and goes straight to Yoona's apartment. She punches in the door's passcode and slams the door open in panic.

"Yoo-" Jessica's panting with  agape at the wondrous sight that the love of her life Yoona is still alive. Yoona is sitting comfortably on her couch while sipping her coffee elegantly.

"I know it! I know it!" Jessica yells in frustrations.

"What do you know?" Yoona asks confusedly.

"Do you know how many patients' appointments I've canceled today? And you! You're not even dead. Are you merely drinking a coffee? Like seriously?" Jessica rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry, if it hurts you to see me still alive" Yoona looks down as Jessica comes closer to her while sighing vigorously. Jessica reflects on herself... just what in the world that makes her fall so much in love with this model?

"I know what your problem is. It's because I didn't come to your fashion show last night, right? but how could I? I had an emergency case to attend. And-" Jessica keeps rumbling about her day and her patients while Yoona looks away, ignoring Jessica's rants.

"He came to me limping in agony. Should have I attended to him or watched you on the ramp?" Jessica asks. Last night she informed Yoona about her emergency patient case to take care of. Yoona stands up and glares back.

"Liar! You went out with your wife!" Yoona accuses her lover and crosses her arms.

"What?!! I hate that woman! Why would I ever go out with her? Think it over" Jessica asks disbelievingly. Just then Jessica shifts her attention to Yuri who is busy fixing Yoona's broken window with another worker at Yoona’s balcony. Jessica gasps and Jessica's feeling of jealousy is eating her up upon seeing them. She gets mad and yells but Yoona just laughs it off.

"Yah! Keep quiet I am just repairing what I broke last night" Yuri says plainly. Yoona then takes a step beside Jessica while rubbing her back, then she introduces Yuri to Jessica as her new neighbor.

"So if that is the case, you can go back to your apartment now, Yurishii... I'll take care of this. Why in the world did you get into your neighbor's apartment through the window? And half clad ?" Jessica says coldly while staring at Yuri's y tank top and shorts outfit. Yuri rolls her eyes and approaches Jessica.

"So you are that "Sica" huh? Had  I not arrived yesterday then Yoona would..." Yuri gestures a neck slice.

"Really?" Jessica gulps and Yuri nods in agreement.

"Yes, ma'am!" Yuri says proudly.

"Well, at least let me say thank you first, Yuri shi... but I'll talk to you later " Jessica hugs Yuri while dragging her out of Yoona's apartment.

"Yah! Yah!!" Yuri protests but Jessica gives her a smirk.

"Bye Yuri!" says Yoona. Once Yuri is out of their sight, Jessica turns her attention back to Yoona and begins to scold her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter