-Intro-

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, buddy first chapter for you... :)

Special Credit for my Co-Author: Stephi-08 --> You help me a lot ^^

Enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*

-Chapter 1-

At one comfortable apartment, lives Im Yoona, a beautiful girl, she  all of her LPG fueled gas stove then she walked weakly to her bedroom. She stared at someone's photo on the nightstand while caressing it. Yoona couldn't hold her tears anymore, she cried and slumped her body to the bed.

"Sica..." She whispered and her consciousness slowly slips away due to the toxic effects of the gas fumes.

Meanwhile, in her next door neighbor's apartment, there was Kwon Yuri who was busy concentrating on her Yoga position. She snorted something and sniffed her own armpit, naahh it wasn't her armpit.

"What is this? Cooking gas?" Yuri wondered so she sniffed all the way out of her balcony to her next door neighbor's balcony.

"The smell is coming out from this apartment" Yuri mumbled while peeking in the neighbor's window. She found a pipe and hit the glass window. She rushed into the house straight to the kitchen to turn off the stove.

"Phew..." Yuri felt relief. She wondered around the kitchen and ate an apple she found on the table when she was about to go back to her apartment she heard some weak voice.

"Si... Ca..."

"Huh?" Yuri tried to follow the sound and she gasped when she saw Yoona was lying on her bed calling someone's name weakly. Yoona's back was facing Yuri, she shook Yoona's body worriedly.

"Yah Aunty... Aunty..." Yuri turned Yoona's body and smirked.

"Oohh.. What a pretty aunty..." Yuri was amazed by Yoona's cute yet pretty face.

"Aunty... Aunty... Please wake up..."

"Si..ca I'm sorry, I'm leaving you..." Yoona mumbled. Yuri thought for a bit before she answered.

"Sure you are forgiven... Now wake up!! Wake up!" Yuri pretended to be Jessica so that Yoona would wake up soon.

"I wish you were a heart specialist instead of  being an orthopedic physician. You could have understood better my anguish," Yoona said.

"I understand your anguish, come on now wake up!" Yuri started to feel annoyed.

"Sica, please one last time..." Yoona placed her hand on Yuri's neck and pulled her.

"Wh-what?"

Before Yuri could react, Yoona who slowly regained her consciousness has pulled her closer and hugged her. Yoona felt weird and opened her eyes and gasped when she saw it wasn't Jessica, her lover. Her eyes widened as she pushed Yuri harshly until Yuri fell on her . Yuri groaned.

"What the hell!"

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?!" Yoona said sharply as she sat up on her bed abruptly.

"What a weird woman! first you pulled me and hug me and now you are yelling at me?!" Yuri raised her brow.

"How could you come in to my apartment?" Yoona asked.

"Ungrateful girl! Like a hero, I have broken your glass window and got inthrough the broken window. You left the gas stove on. Had I not got here on time, you'd have been dead by now" Yuri said mockingly. Yoona groaned.

"Why do you have to save me? You should have let me die" Yoona whined. Yuri raised her eyebrow confusedly.

"I see... Suicide case... That Sica girl is not the reason, right?"

"How do you know about her?" Yoona said a little bit shocked.

"Oh miss, she was the one whose name came out from your lips when you clung to me" Yuri scoffed. Yoona got up from her bed.

"Don't ever utter her name anymore. I'm very angry with her!" Yoona crossed her arms.

"Why? Is there another woman in  aunty Sica's life?" Yuri smirked.

"Another woman? She is a married woman!" Yoona stated, fiercely.

"Huh? You've fallen for a married woman?" Yuri chuckled, she didn't know why a beautiful girl like Yoona would fall or even stay with a married woman. She was beautiful, and Yuri would not mind to be in her heart in Jessica's place.

 

"She is very honest and straightforward. She hides nothing from me. That's why I love her" Yoona defended.

"Really? She's cool. Btw, I'm Kwon Yuri the hottest and healthiest girl in this apartment complex and your friendly neighbor" Yuri said playfully. Yoona chuckled and shook hands with Yuri.

"I've just arrived from Incheon. I'm struggling to become a movie star" Yuri added sheepishly.

"I'm Im Yoona, a model and Jessica is a bone specialist, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter