005.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

Image result for cat and milk

 

This was the fifth time that someone had taken her milk carton from outside her apartment and she was not happy. Sinb didn't pay for those milk cartons only to be stolen from her. She had to skip breakfast for a week because there was no milk for her cereal. 'That's it, I'm going to hunt down this mystery milk theif.' Sinb said as she marched down to the security office. 

'I'm telling you this is the fifth time someone stole my milk. Do you know how much money I'm wasting here?' Sinb huffed.

'Alright young lady. I'll look into it. Just wait here.' The security guard sighed as he went inside his office to look at the CCTV recording.

After a few minute he came out of his office and Sinb asked, 'Well did you see which brat has been taking my milk?' 

'Yes it's the cat from apartment 403C,' he replied. 

'Thank you,' Sinb yelled as she ran off towards apartment 403C. 'Just wait till I get my hands on you little cat.' 

Knock. Knock. Knock. Sinb paced around the door until it opened. 

'Can I help you?' 

'Actually you can. Look mister I'm from apartment 403F and your cat has been stealing my milk for the past five days. Do you know how much money I pay for those? And since I'm a college student I don't have a lot of money to be wasting. Also, I've been going to college on an empty stomach. People say breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I haven't been getting it. Now where is this cat that has been stealing my milk, I need to give him/her a stern talking to.' Sinb has never spoken so fast in her life but she was angry right now, too angry to notice the bewildered look on the man's face. 

'I'm sorry?'

'Damn right you're sorry. Do you not feed your cat that he/she always has to steal my milk? Like you could really feed your cat regularly you know ..' her voice trailed off as she was interrupted with a cough.

'I'm sorry about my cat. She has been really sensitive these days since her due date is near. I shall pay you back the money for those milk,' he apologised.

'Well if you say it like that it's fine ..' She paused as she smelt something delicious coming from his kitchen. 'Are you having breakfast right now?'

'Um .. yes,' he replied a bit confused.

'Forget the money just pay me back with breakfast,' Sinb said as she made her way into his home. 

'Wait what?' he yelped.

'Hurry up, the food is getting cold,' she said as she motioned him to come join her. 

'What a weird girl,' Jungkook whispered as a small smile formed his lips and he made his way towards her.