003.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

Related image

 

Sinb had already gulped down three cups of water. She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. This was her first blind date in a while and she had been so excited. She looked at her watch for the 9th time. It was 7:45 pm. They had agreed to meet at 8:00 pm but Sinb just couldn't wait so she came half an hour early. Her friend had been constantly begging her to go on a date with this guy and Sinb finally agreed.

However, something else caught her eye. This man from another table across the room kept glancing at her since the moment she arrived. He was a good looking man but something about him made her uncomfortable. She looked away as soon as she felt a presence near her.

'Hwang Sinb-shi?' a voice called out.

'Ah yes and you must be Kim Namjoon,' Sinb stood up and shook his hands.

'I hope I haven't kept you waiting.' He smiled.

'Of course not. I just came a little early,' she returned the smile. 

Things were going fine until the waitress came along with their order. However, their food wasn't the only thing she came with, she snuck a note onto Sinb's hand and left. Sinb took a peek at the note and what she read next left her shocked.

'RUN. The guy you are on a date with is a wanted criminal. It is dangerous for you to be around him. Just excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and I shall you out of here safely.'

Sinb was confused. She didn't know who wrote the note and she didn't know if she should believe them but she felt that the note was genuine. 

'Is there something wrong Sinb-shi?' Namjoon asked.

'No, nothing is wrong. Would you just excuse me for a second?' Sinb replied. Namjoon nodded and Sinb left towards the toilet. After a while someone followed her.

'Miss, where are you?' it was a man's voice. It sounded soft and gentle. Sinb came out of the place where she was hiding to come face to face with the same guy that was glancing at her 30 minutes ago. 

'You? Are you the one who sent me that note?'

'Yes. To tell you the truth I am an undercover cop and I got a tip from someone that Kim Namjoon is coming here on a date.' 

'Oh my god, then it must be true. I can't believe that I went on a date with a criminal.' Sinb cried.

'Don't worry you are safe now. I shall you out of here safely.' He said.

'Can I at least ask for the name of my saviour?' 

'It's Jeon Jungkook.'