002.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

Image result for busy street at night

 

'Hwang Sinb ...' his voice trailed away. It was a name he was familiar with but it sounded so distant now. 

'Jung .. Jungkook oppa,' she whispered. 'How have you been?' she said as she tried to give him a small smile.

'I've been good. How have you been?' he asked. 

'I'm doing good too'

'I ..' but before Jungkook could say another word Sinb interrupted him.

'Listen, I know it hasn't been that long since we broke up but I've been seeing someone and I think it'll be best if we both move on.'  

Jungkook froze. She's seeing someone? But .. I .. I need her. I need her in my life. 'Ah .. that's amazing. What's his name?'

'His name is Kim Taehyung. We take the same maths class and he's awesome. He treats me well and things has been going really well with him.' Jungkook noticed how her lips extended into a smile as she talked about this Taehyung guy. She once used to smile like that talking about him. He used to be in Taehyung's place. 

'He seems like a nice guy. I'm happy for you,' Jungkook forced a smile.

'I would love to stay and talk but Taehyung is coming to pick me up soon.' Sinb replied. 

'Oh right. Of course, you should be heading off now. I guess I'll see you around?' Jungkook asked.

'Sure oppa. I'll see you around.' And with that she took off.

Jungkook waited until he could no longer see Sinb. Maybe it was for the best that we went seperate ways. It's been long since I've seen her smile that. Jungkook sighed and started walking back the way he came from.