009.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

 

Day 1

As I entered the store I noticed that there was a new girl working at the till. As I approached the till to pay for my banana milk I finally noticed how beautiful this girl really was. Hwang Sinb. I scanned her nametag, such a pretty name. I hope I can see her again. 

Day 5

Yes! She's here. The last few times I came she wasn't working so my mood was a bit down and I was getting a bit restless to see her again. However, as soon as I saw her my heart felt at ease. Let's cross paths more often Hwang Sinb.

Day 11

Today, I came with my hyungs; Jimin and Taehyung. They wanted to buy some snacks before our dance practice. Thankfully she was working today, my eyes are refreshed after being stuck with these two hyungs. I went to pick up my go to banana milk but there were none on display therefore I just took some snacks and went to pay. As I was taking cash out my wallet I heard her say, 'No banana milk today?' I look up and shook my head. Woah she remembers, I can't believe she remembers. 'No not today. There's none on display but that's interesting, you remember,' I replied and gave her a small smile to look cool but it was so hard to contain my happiness. 

Day 19

I've made it my mission to be more confident around her so I'm going to smile at her every time I enter the store. I push the door to enter and I look directly at her and smile, she returns the smile and can I just say she's getting prettier and prettier everyday. 'Banana milk is back on display I see,' I say as I walked up to the counter. 'Ah yes, today is your lucky day,' she replies. I take out cash to pay and as I am handing it to her our hand slowly grazed. She immediately yanks her hand back. 'Is something wrong?' I ask. Does she not like it when I touch her? 'Ye .. yes. I'm sorry about that,' she answered as she picks up the cash from the floor. She definitely does not like me touching her. 'I hope you feel better Sinb-shi.' I say as I leave the store saddened. 

Day 23

Since that day I wanted to be more closer with her which is why I've gathered my confidence and I began making small talks with her. 'Hello Sinb-shi.' I greet her with a wide smile. 'Hello Jungkook-shi,' she replies with her angelic voice. As I walk towards her with my banana milk she asks, 'Do you never get tired of banana milk?' I smile and reply, 'Tired? Of course not. I love banana milk.' She laughs and says, 'You and your obsession with banana milk. It's cute.' Wait hold on a second. Did she just say I'm cute? 'What did you say?' I ask in disbelief. 'Um .. nothing.' Is she blushing? No it can't be, I must be hallucinating.

Day 31

, I left my book at home. I don't want to go back with this heavy bag. Maybe I can ask Sinb to look after it. 'Hey Sinb-shi. Would you be able to look after my bag for a while? I need to pop back to my house to pick something up but I don't wanna take my bag with me.' I asked. She smiles and replies, 'That's fine. I can look after it.' I pass her my bag and say, 'Thank you, you're a star.' That unconsciously came out but I think she liked it. I saw her bite her smile back. Or maybe not.  

Later that day

I was about to greet Sinb when I felt two arms embrace me from behind. I turn around to see Eunha. Eunha is my classmate who keeps confessing to me and no matter how many times I reject her, she just does not give up. I push her off and turn around to see if Sinb saw, but thankfully she wasn't looking at me. Phew. I walk up to grab my banana milk as Eunha follows me. 'Eunha I do not have time for your confession right now.' I sigh. 'Fine I'll leave you alone if you buy me a banana milk too,' she replies. Ugh whatever it takes for her to go away I guess. I notice as I'm walking to the counter that Sinb isn't looking at me like she usually does so I ask, 'Are you feeling alright?' Instead of her normal bubbly reply I get a simple nod. 'Are you feeling unwell?' I'm worried that she's hurting somewhere. 'I'm fine.' She coldly responds and hands me my change. She's still not looking at me. Is she angry with me? Did I do something? I'm a bit taken aback but I say, 'See you tomorrow.' Hopefully she'll be back to normal tomorrow.   

Day 32

I was searching for my pen in my bag when I came across an unfamiliar note. That's strange. Don't tell me this is another one of Eunha's confession. I open up the note and it says; Hey Jungkook, it's me Sinb. I didn't have the courage to say this face to face which is why I'm leaving you this note. I just wanted you to know that I have a major crush on you. It began since the day I saw you. I know it might seem weird as we haven't known each other that long but you make me smile and my heart flutters everytime I see you. I can't seem to keep you off my mind and the highlight of my day is when you come to buy banana milk. If you feel the same way, maybe we can go out someday? Love Sincerely a girl who wants to date you. I rub my eye a couple of times as I cannot believe that the Hwang Sinb likes me. I'm in disbelief right now. I quickly change clothes and head out to go see her. As I walk in I smile at her but she has no expression. 'Hey, are you feeling better?' I ask but I get no reply. Wait don't tell me she saw Eunha and me yesterday? Is that why she's mad? Oh no I got to fix this. 'Um .. you know the note you left me, I just wanted to say ..,' but before I can finish she says, 'Don't think too much about that note. It was just a joke. Also, today is my last day so I guess this is goodbye.' My heart ached, I couldn't speak at all. I didn't know what to say so I simply just stared at her. Finally I composed myself and let out a small smile and replied, 'Goodbye Hwang Sinb.' And that is how my first love ended.