008.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

 

Day 1

Today, I saw him for the first time. His outfit was all black paired with timberland. He bought a banana milk. So unlike his manly exterior. I hope I can see him again.

Day 5

He's back. He bought banana milk once again but this time he bought a few snacks along with it. He paid with his credit card this time. Jeon Jungkook. Even his name is perfect. Jeon Jungkook and Hwang Sinb. A match made in heaven I would say.

Day 11

This time he's with two other guys. They're good looking too but my Jungkook is way more handsome. They bought a few snacks but I see no banana milk. I unconsciously asked him, 'No banana milk today?' He looked up and shook his head. 'No not today. There's none on display but that's interesting, you remember,' and gave me a small smile. My heart cannot handle this!!! From this day onward, I'll make sure that there's always banana milk on display so he's not disappointed.

Day 19

When he enetered the store he looked at me and smiled. This is the first ever time he's done that. Is he slowly warming up to me? I returned his smile. 'Banana milk is back on display I see,' he said as he walked up to the counter. 'Ah yes, today is your lucky day.' I replied. When he gave me cash to pay for the milk his hand slowly grazed against mine. I panicked and yanked my hand back. 'Is something wrong?' he asked with a worried look. 'Ye .. yes. I'm sorry about that,' I answered as I picked the cash up from the floor. I wanted to mentally kill myself, now I just look like an idiot to him. 'I hope you feel better Sinb-shi.' And with that he left. 

Day 23

'Hello Sinb-shi.' He greeted me with a wide smile. 'Hello Jungkook-shi.' I replied. Since that day we've been in the first name basis. My heart flutters everytime he calls out my name. 'Do you never get tired of banana milk?' I asked. 'Tired? Of course not. I love banana milk,' he answered. I hope someday he'd love me. 'You and your obsession with banana milk. It's cute.' He furrowed his brows and asked, 'What did you say?' . 'Um .. nothing.' I replied flustered. 

Day 31

'Hey Sinb-shi. Would you be able to look after my bag for a while? I need to pop back to my house to pick something up but I don't wanna take my bag with me.' I smiled and replied, 'That's fine. I can look after it.' He passed me his bag and said, 'Thank you, you're a star.' This is great, I've been meaning to tell Jungkook about my feelings so if I just sneak my confession note in his bag, it'd be perfect.     

Later that day 

He's back again today, I wonder if he has seen the note yet? I was just about to greet him when I saw this girl run up to him and give him a back hug. I literally felt my heart shatter in pieces. He walked up to the counter with two banana milk. I never thought I would be this heart broken at the sight of two banana milk. I couldn't gather the courage to look up and meet his eyes, if I did I think I would break down right there in front of him. 'Are you feeling alright?' he asked. I simply nod my head, still not looking at him. 'Are you feeling unwell?' he continued asking with a worried voice. 'I'm fine.' I replied and handed him his change back never once looking at him. He was a bit taken back but still managed to say, 'See you tomorrow,' and left with the girl he came with.

Day 32

He smiled at me as he walked inside but I didn't reciprocate the smile. 'Hey, are you feeling better?' he asked. I didn't reply. 'Um .. you know the note you left me, I just wanted to say ..,' his voice trailed as I interrupted him. 'Don't think too much about that note. It was just a joke. Also, today is my last day so I guess this is goodbye.' He looked shocked and didn't say anything for a minute and just stared at me. Finally he let out a small forced smile and said, 'Goodbye Hwang Sinb.' And that is how my first love ended.