001.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

Image result for fan on ceiling

 

Day 75.

'It has been 75 days since he left me. It has been 75 days since the day he got into that accident. It has been 75 days since I gave up living. I can still remember his smile, his scent, his kisses. I don't know how I have been able to survive these 75 days without him. But today is going to be different, I have decided to go to him. After I end my life I will be able to see him again.'

Sinb gently put her pen down next to her diary and walked towards the chair that had been placed perfectly beneath her fan that hung on her ceiling. She stopped to grab the rope that she had prepared beforehand and stood on her chair. She firmly tied one end of the rope around the fan and the other end around her neck.

'Just wait a few more minute Jungkook oppa, I will come to you.'

With that she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, then she kicked the chair away that was supporting her. Her body wiggled in pain and her legs moved restlessly. She gasped for air but after a while she stopped moving. Her body hanged there lifelessly but she had a small smile plastered on her face. 

                                                                         ----------------------------------------------

I apologise if this chapter made some of you uncomfortable. That wasn't my intention, I can get rid of this chapter if you wish. Just comment down below. Thank you.