007.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

 

'Jeon Jungkook, I'm sorryyyyy,' Sinb said as she rocked front and back on her toes, her head slightly bowed.

'Sorry is not going to cut it this time Hwang Sinb,' a very angry Jungkook replied.

'I know you don't like it when I hang out with oppa but ..' her voice trailed as she was interrupted by Jungkook. 

'Oppa? OPPA? So he's an oppa now? Since when did you two get so close for him to be an oppa?' Jungkook scoffed.

'Come on now Jungkook, you're being unreasonable. Of course he's an oppa, he's 6 years older than me.'

'Unreasonable? How am I being unreasonable? The only oppa in your life is me. Only me,' Jungkook yelled while firmly pointing at himself.

'Okay, okay, I accept my defeat. He's not an oppa, he's just an acquaintance. Happy?' Sinb said as she raised her arms to show Jungkook that she gave up.

'Also I don't want you hanging around that guy anymore. He gives me bad vibes.' 

'Bad vibes? That guy is your hyung you fool,' Sinb brusted out in laughter.

'So what? Can't I get a bad vibe from my own brother? Just answer my question.'

'Fine, I won't hang out with your brother anymore. Can I have a hug now?' she held out her arms open. 

'Yes, you can have a hug now.' Jungkook said as a small smile formed his lips and walked over to Sinb to give her a big, warm hug. 

Gosh why do I love this big jealous baby so much? Sinb thought as she snuggled her head on the nape of his neck.