010.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

Sinb had just finished buying Jungkook a gift for their 3rd year anniversary together and was on her way to meet him at the restaurant they went to celebrate their first and second year anniversary. Suddenly her steps halted and she froze at what she saw in front of her, more specifically who. It was none other than her ex boyfriend. He notices her and walks up to her.

'Hey it's been a while,' he says.

'Yeah ... how are you?' Sinb replies.

'I've been good but look at you, you've gone even more prettier.'

Sinb flashes him an awkward smile and bows while trying to leave. But he grabs her arm and stops her.

'What are you doing Yoongi?' a shocked Sinb asks.

'I just wanted to know if you're seeing any...,' but he couldn't finish his sentence as he gets pushed away.

'Stay away from my girl,' Jungkook yells.

'What the fu.. what's wrong with you man? I was just trying to talk,'

'Well my girl does not speak to cheaters so before I knock the out of you scram.' And with that Yoongi scoffs and walks away.

'Hey babe, are you fine? Do you wanna go home instead?' He asks while cupping her face.

'No, I'm fine. Why should we let that loser ruin our special day?' Sinb smiles.

'But if you feel uncomfortable let me know I'll take you home.' Jungkook says with a worried look and starts to her inside.

Sinb pulls Jungkook into a hug and says, 'I love you so much babe.'

Jungkook lets out a small chuckle and replies, 'I love you too my angel.'