004.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

Image result for proposal on a beach

 

'Just wait a few more minutes. We're nearly there,' Jungkook said while his hands were still covering Sinb's eyes.

He had been planning this for weeks and he was excited to finally put his plan into action. He had been dating Sinb for 3 years now and everything was going well between them. He enjoyed her company and she always seemed to make his day better no matter how ty it was. She never complained about Jungkook's sudden anger and she never walked away from him when he needed her the most. But what made him realise how precious she really was when he lost his job. She didn't ask him what happened or if he was alright. She simply took him out for drinks and she sang for 2 hours in the karoake until he finally broke down. Sinb waited until Jungkook was ready to let out his emotions, she waited for him to tell her everything himself. That's how unique she was, unlike others she just gave him her shoulder to lean on and that is when Jungkook realised that Sinb was the one he could spend the rest of his life with. 

'I'm scared Jungkook. This isn't some prank right?' Sinb yelled.

'No it isn't, trust me. You're going to love this.'

'I do trust you. I just don't trust your inner child.' 

'Ta-dah!' Jungkook finally let go of her eyes to reveal the most beautifully decorated beach she had ever seen. But the most beautiful decoration of them all was the 'Marry Me Hwang Sinb' written down with rose petals right next to her feet. 

'Jungkook .. this .. what .. is this for real?' Sinb whispered as tears fell down her cheeks.

Jungkook pulled out a ring and went on his knees, and said, 'Hwang Sinb, I love you with all my heart and I can't bear to lose you to anyone else. There is really no other girl that can handle my anger like you can and let me tell you that there is no other guy that can handle your tantrums like I can. So can you please do me the honour of accepting my proposal?'

And a one small nod from Sinb was all it took for Jungkook to get up and kiss his bride.