006.

Sinb ♥ Jungkook [One shots edition]

Image result for music store

 

Jungkook made his way inside the busy music store, he came here at least once a week. Music was his passion and music was his everything. He often came here when he was feeling down or upset about something, music just seemed to heal away his problems. He made his way to where his favourite girl group's CD was displayed, Gfriend. But from far away he noticed a girl having difficulty reaching the top shelf. In a way he found it cute, the way she was tip-toeing. He walked towards her and he reached for the album that she had been trying to get. 

'Thank you,' a soft voice said. 

'You're welcome. It seems you really like BTS,' he replied as he examined the album. 

She turned around with a huge smile which made Jungkook's heart flutter. He had never seen such a beautiful, genuine smile. 

'Yes I love them,' her eyes sparkled. 'Do you like them too?' 

'Uhh yeah I like them too,' he had no idea who BTS was but he didn't want that smile to disappear. 

'I can't believe I found a fellow ARMY here. Nice to meet you, I'm Sinb.' She extended her hand and Jungkook gladly shook it. 

'I'm Jungkook.' He smiled. 

'Hmm I haven't seen you in fan meetings so you must be a new ARMY.' 

'Umm yeah. I became a fan recently.' 

'Welcome to the fandom. Lucky for you there is a fanmeeting coming up soon, will I be able to see you there?' she asked.

'Sure why not. Where is this taking place again?'

'Awww a rookie fan. Give me your phone.' Sinb cooed as Jungkook handed her his phone. She pressed a few number and gave someone a ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Her phone rang.  'I just saved my number in your phone. I shall text you all about it soon, I need to go now. Bye,' she waved and left.

Jungkook looked at his phone and traced over the name, Sinb (your fellow ARMY :D). He let out a small laugh and made his way out of the store. Because now he needs to go home and research all about this group called BTS.