Morning After.

Failure is Not an Option.

Chapter 5

“Ohh,” I groaned waking up. My head was throbbing. I rubbed my eyes to try and realize where I was.

“Good morning!”

“Ah~!” I shot up, and fell back down, “My head~”

“That would happen when you drink too much,” I recognised the voice,

“Jaejoong?” I squinted in the direction of the voice,

“Hmm…”

“Oh My God!” I opened my eyes properly to see Jaejoong leaning against the doorframe in nothing but his boxers, “I’m so sorry!”

I got out of bed. The shock of having spent to night with Jaejoong seemed to have cleared my mind. And I looked down at my clothes, which seemed to have disappeared. I pulled the covers, over my chest to hide my bra.

“Did we…?” I asked, afraid of the answer.

“Uh, no,” Jaejoong said, walking into the room, towards his wardrobe. “You were very drunk last night.” He pulled out two t-shirts and threw one over towards me, while he put the other on himself. “You did puke though, once we got here…I had to clean that up…and I had to take your shirt. I washed it, and now it’s drying.”

“Oh,” I was lost for words; I took the shirt and put it on. It was slightly larger than my frame, but it was better than nothing. “I’m very sorry about this, this is very unprofessional.” I tired to get up, but realised I wasn’t wearing my skirt either. “My skirt?!”

Jaejoong slightly blushed, “Once I had tucked up into bed, you squirmed around and I wasn’t quite sure what you were doing…but then you had you skirt in your hand and threw it on the floor. I placed it on the chair here.” He picked up my skirt and placed it on the bed.

I blushed furiously, thinking about my actions last night.

What was I thinking?! Was I even thinking?! Oh my god, this is embarrassing and so unprofessional.

“I’m so very sorry to have caused you any inconvenience. Did you sleep last night? I mean…” My eyes widened.

…Where did he sleep?!

“I slept in the lounge room,” he blushed, understanding my train of thought.

I grabbed my skirt and put it on, under the covers.

“Would you like some water and painkillers?” He offered,

“Uh, yes please, if you have any…and, what’s the time?”

Jaejoong opened the draw and took out a box of painkillers; “It’s around 11am,”

My eyes widen, “Really?! Oh my God, I’m late.”

Jaejoong came towards me and handed me a water bottle and two painkillers. “I left a message with Max, that you weren’t feeling well.”

I quickly swallowed the painkillers and drank the water. “Thank you, but I must leave,”

“I don’t think you should go to work today…”

“I must. I have a client meeting this afternoon, it’s a first date,” I got up and found my bag on the dresser. “I thank you for everything you’ve done, I’m sorry about last night and hopefully you can forgive me and forget about it.” I picked up my bag, and searched for my phone.

“Well, if your going to go to work, at least let me drive you,”

“Oh no,” I looked up at him, “I have already caused you enough problems,”

“It’s no trouble, I’d actually feel a lot better if you didn’t go by yourself,” Jaejoong pick up a pair of pants, and his keys and left the room.

I opened, but then closed my mouth. I looked at the time, and realised that this was no time to argue.

I grabbed my bag and jacket, and then fixed my hair and clothes in the mirror, before I stepped out of the room.

“Jaejoong?” Once I got out of the room, I realised I had no idea where to go in the hotel room.

“I’m over here,” I followed is voice down the hallway, which led me into the kitchen.

“Here,” he handed me my shirt and a small brown paper bag.

“What’s this?”

“Breakfast.” He ushered me into the bathroom, “Now put your shirt back on,”

I quickly got changed, and tucked my shirt into my skirt, and put my jacket on.

“Thank you,” I said as I stepped out.

“No problem,” He then opened the front door and gestured for us to leave.

I picked up my shoes, by the front door, and quickly put them on and followed him to his car. I was actually surprised to see Jaejoong live in a small home, which wasn’t overly fancy, but it was run down either. But without making a comment, I sat in the passenger seat that Jaejoong had kindly opened the door for me.

He quickly moved around the car, to get to his seat, and then he drove to my work.

Once we arrived, I got out of the car. But leaned down with the car door open and said, “Thank you, Jaejoong,”

“It’s no problem, I’ll see you soon,”

“Yeah, see you soon,”

I shut the door, and then he drove off.

I waved, and then turned to enter the building.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Wow...that took a while to update...SORRY!!

BUT the plotline shall develop quickly...hopefully. Hope you liked it!

Comment?

aliceeyychan.