Headache.

Failure is Not an Option.

Chapter 2


I walked into the office the next morning. I had a slight hangover and wasn't in the greatest mood after last nights failure. 


Tess was a heavier drinker than I, and thus felt fine. Which was evident by her bright smile and bubbly nature.


"Max, get me a double shot latte, no sugar. Now please." I groaned as I sat down at my desk. "And somebody get me two aspirins too."


"Morning babe," Tess walked towards me holding some clothes and paper and aspirin. "Hungover?"


"Very," I gave a short response and took the aspirin from her hands.


"Well that'll teach you to finish a bottle of vodka in one night." 


Dismissing her comments I inquired about the clothes and paper she was holding. 


"Oh these, these are for the client tonight. Just brought them here for your approval."


I look down at the assorted clothes Armani, Swiss, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, you could name every expensive brand. We had it all.


Our bill wasn't cheap depending on the case, the estimated time spent, the girl and other personal matters, our service could be anywhere between $1,000 to $15,000. It's very rare that it would cost anymore than that.


"It's all excellent. You know I would never doubt you...but who's the client tonight?"


"Jaejoong Kim. That billionaire’s son who is thought to make more money than his late father."


"Oh right..."


Jaejoong Kim was from Korea, and moved to Australia to expand his father's hotel business. He was hot news about 4 years ago when he arrived. He was handsome in his late twenties and rumored to be quite a ladies man.

So it was quite a surprise when about three months ago Max received a call from the superstar himself. He requested our services to pursue a women. He wasn't very descriptive to who she was. I was originally very wary of taking on the case, but Jaejoong was very persuasive, and would not take no for an answer.

Usually, cases this big weren’t taken. This is because guards, the press and fans monitored high profile people. This company relies on secrecy. Without it, the company would fail.

So why did we take the case?

Because he offered forty thousand dollars for us to take his case.

This case was also unusual as Jaejoong was very secretive about the women he was wooing. There was no picture, no description to her looks, nothing remotely descriptive to the outward appearance of the women. He was also very picky about talking to the manager directly.

He was, however, more descriptive about the personal attributes she possessed. From what he spoke off, she sounded very worthy of him. He spoke of goddess-like beauty, unmatchable strength of mind and of body. However, I personally noted that everything was very vague. There was nothing definite like a favourite colour, age, fashion sense, likes and dislikes.

I had never dealt with Jaejoong personally. However, I did meet his father on occasion. This is was because I had an adopted older brother who is also within the hotel business, he became the appointed CEO of the Asian market for the Hilton hotel.

Eric was adopted because my parents tried to my years to have a child but it failed. Thus Eric was adopted as a five year old boy from an adoption agency my parents had been keeping an eye on for years. However, when Eric turned 10 my mother found out she was pregnant with a girl.

Me.

Naturally, I was born and became the younger sister of Eric White. At the age of 20, Eric refused to take the matchmaking business and became interested in hotel management. He was hard working and by the time I had finished high school, he was already the CEO of the Asian branch.

Due to my brother working so hard, he had rarely enough time to sleep, yet alone maintain a social life. So when he needed a partner to take to functions, I would tag along.

Now at the age of 26, and Eric at the age of 37, I had attended over 20 functions nationally and internationally. So I was quite aware of the pros and cons of success.

I called out to Tess, as I lay my head on the table.

“Tess, wake me when he gets here!”

Oh, my head…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: New poster/banner...yeah, I dunno about it. Thoughts? 

BUT either way, I finally updated! lol.

Comment please?

Thanks,

aliceeyychan