Introductions

Failure is Not an Option.

 

Warning: Swearing.

Chapter 1


“So…do you like cheese?”


“NO! Micky, get him out of there. Now!” I slapped my hand against my forehead. “Urgh,”

I stared at the screen in the van, wondering where did I go wrong. I turned off the screen once I saw Micky spilling the water on our client’s pants, helping him with an excuse to get out of there.


I felt a hand pat my back. “He’ll do better next time, Alison, don’t worry.”


“Tess, how can I not?! It took us forever to get her to agree to go on a date with him and now he asks her ‘Do you like cheese?’. How the can I not?!”


“I dunno. But you’ll think of something.” She reassured me.


“Whatever.” I stepped outside of the van labelled, ‘Snow Laundry Company’. It was a front to our whole operation. 


But before we go into that, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alison White. I run a secret organisation that involves helping guys change from being weak and sad men to strong and dominant alpha males. My team and I train these men to become what they want, to get the girl they want. We were and are still the best, because failure is not an option. 


“Yo Alison,” I heard in my ear, I had forgotten to take the earpiece out. “What now?” 
Max questioned.

“Max, help Paul get him out of there and take him back home. Make sure to take the earpiece and camera off him. We’ll train again later next week. Tell him to meet Jack tomorrow.” I took out the earpiece and took off the microphone on my shirt and put it in my purse.


On my team there are five people. 


Tess. Therese Hudson is the team’s stylist. Fashion and makeup expert. 


Micky. Micky Brown is the field ‘agent’. He was the seducer and the ‘cleaner’. He was the backup plan, if anything goes wrong. 


Jack. Jack Young is the trainer. He teaches physical fitness and mannerisms, if needed.

Max. Max Scott. Or our little mascot. He was the contactee. Our advertising man, he mostly met with the clients for the first few meetings.

And myself. Alison White. I am the manager, the owner of the whole show. I finalize all plans and decide which clients we will take on.


I had this business passed down to me by my mother. She died on my twenty-first birthday and thus, in her will I received this business, including the laundry facility.  


“Yo Alison, wait up.” Tess got out of the van too.

“Let’s go have a drink.” 
I nodded and we both headed towards ‘The Place’ a local bar, we had been going there ever since we could drink.


I had known Tess since we were children and then when I received this business, I hired her.

Micky was a guy we had both come to know from the bar. We had meet a week after we had become eighteen, thus were drinking. He was only two years our senior, but he was a hell of a lot of fun. Not only was he a charmer, he was a looker too. Thus, he hooked up with more girls than Tess and I could even count. So I hired him too. 


Jack was a bit of a fanatic and used to be Tess’ personal trainer. One day I went along to her training session and then Jack was hired.

Max, however, is a slightly different story. We meet him on one of our ‘nights’, he originally was a client of ours. Except the girl he liked turned out to be married, and Micky saw his potential and thus, we hired him.


Our business may not be to your approval, but it was my life and I was dedicated to my job.


----------------------------------------------

A/N: So it's a tad slow...but next chapter shall be better...I hope. :)

Edited: Something happened to their names. Sorry...fixed it! :)