love @street performance - 1

My dream and love

Today CNBLUE  were preparing to do a street performances,

 
CNBLUE's Yonghwa is the leader, he led CNBLUE to bring their instruments to the street where they will bring their music.
 
CNBLUE consists of four handsome men, they are not poor but they want people to enjoy their music.
 
finally show begins with the leadership of the leader.
 
(This is alink to watch one of the cnblue street performance in Japan = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8WZh3N0b4)
 
 
Today Yoona went hang out  with her friend, Tiffany. then she saw the crowd from a distance, she was curious to see the source of the crowd. Yoona  grabbed Tiffany's hand toward the crowd.
 
began approaching the sound of music from the crowd.
 
Yoona surprised because she saw the man she admires, LeeJonghyun.
 
Yoona saw the show CNBLUE until completed, her sense of awe towards Jonghyun  is greater than before. Difficult to find a band in Korea.
 
After the show finished, Yoona try to speak directly with Jonghyun but  CNBLUE fangirl's block Yoona's way.
 
Yoona then fell again along with Tiffany, a man offers his hand toward Yoona. Yoona saw his face when it turns out the man was Lee Jonghyun.
 
"Yoona? Why are you here?"
 
"I heard the music from afar, and I saw the show you guys until finish, cool."
 
"haha, of course!"
 
"Oh, yes introduce my friend."
 
"Hello, I'm  Jonghyun."
 
"hi, I'm Tiffany, Yoona dancer's  friend ."
 
"Hey, Jonghyun what are you doing?", Shouted Yonghwa call Jonghyun for help to clean up the instrument.
 
"well, I'll get there soon."
 
"Yoona, wait me, do not go anywhere."
Jonghyun said with a wink.
 
"Hmm, I do not promise."
 
"Yoona, you're amazing, I'm sure you'll be waiting for me."
 
Yoona just smiled and went back to talk to Tiffany.
 
-wait for my update-
thanks for reding, subscribing, and commenting