Family

My dream and love

At CNBLUE’s dorm

 
Minyuk and Jungshin was watching tv happily, then Jonghyun came with odd smile. 
 
“Hey, Hyung are you okey? Why is your smile like that?”, said Jungsin.
"Hyung, you look very strange, people can be afraid to look at your behavior." , Minhyuk  add Jungsin’s words.
 
"this morning I met a very beautiful woman.", Jonhyun's answer their question with a big smile
 
"seriously, hyung, I envy you." Minhyuk and Jungshin said simultaneously.
 
"Lol, you guys should not be jealous of me because I'm older than you, so this time I should have  a girlfriend.”
"where is Yonghwa hyung?"
 
"Yonghwa, hyung is making songs in his room."
 
"hey, kid, why do not you help him? '"
 
"He said he did not want to be disturbed."
 
"Okay, you guys have not experienced in making the song."
"I'll see Yonghwa."
 
back to Yoona
at Yoona's house,
 
Yoona live in Busan alone with her father. her mother had died since she was 5 years old.
 
Yoona approached his father, who was reading the newspaper, then hugged her father's back.
 
"Dad, sorry I failed in the competition and it's my last chance to dance."
 
Yoona's father answered his sweet child’s question with a wise answer.
 
"my sweet daughter, do not be disappointed you still have a chance to audition in Busan."
 
"Yeah, I know father but you  know the condition of my body, I'm afraid if ..."
 
"Do not say that my sweet daughter,  Dad will support you however your condition."
 
"Dad, thank you, you are the best dad in the world!"
Yoona  hugged him tight, she was very fond of her father.
"Dad, this morning I met a very handsome man."
 
"eitsss, my girl? who is the man who could win your heart?"
 
"He's not only handsome dad, he's good at singing and playing guitar."
 
 
That night was a long night for father and daughter who exchanged their stories.