i miss you already ...

My dream and love

They got so much pain in Busan ,, but finally Yoona could be Jonghyun's wife!! they back to Seoul in their on way, they closed their secret tightly even with cnblue and SNSD's members. 

Yoona POV 

in her room

I'm still rememer about that night, I was happy because now i have been her woman, my body and heart just for my Jonghyun now. I touch my lip and my body to remember him and smile. 

Seohyun came to my room and she talked to me 

"Unni, are you happy now? i relief you can smile again Unni, i'm scare you'll cry every day after your dad passed away."

"Thanks, Hyun for your caring but now i'm okey."

"I'm glad Unni, so can you tell me about your relationship with Jonghyun, Unni? i'm shocked to see him when he deliver you to our dorm."

"we're friends Hyun, he is very kind to me, i met him in Busan before i went to Seoul."

"But Unni i feel you're so close, i mean your relationship like "couple lovers"."

"hmmm, mmm, no no Hyun you must believe that me and JH don't have any relationship we're just friend no more than that."

"Okey, Unni i believe in you :), but i hope if you have problem you'll tell me."

"Of course Hyun, thank you ^^."

sorry Hyun i must tell a lie to you but i'll tell you in the right time. :)

 

*****************************-------------------------------------(((((((((((((((

Jonghyun miss Yoona so much, he was crazy to meet with her wife. CNBLUE schedule is the same as SNSD so Jonghyun thinks hard how to meet with Yoona.

at backstage

Yoona walked alone in the way to SNSD room but suddenly a man pulled her hand and brought her to a place where no one in there. 

the man hugged her from back and made Yoona surprised

"Yoona, I miss you so much i want to smell your fragrant", Jonghyun kiss her head.

"Jonghyun, i know you!!"

Yoona face her husband and smiled

"I miss you too."

they hugged each other tightly, they are really miss each other. 

Jonghyun touch his lip to Yoona's lips and the kiss is so passionate, Yoona follow Jonghyun kissing, she wanted to make her husband satisfy.

but ....

Minhyuk and Jungshin just pass and saw Yoona and Jonghyun kissing.

"Jungshin, do you see that?"

"OMO, they are Jonghyun and Yoona , and ..... kiss , Jonhyun kiss Yoona!"

"Jonghyun, you're so lucky but ,,,"

"Okey, Minhyuk i can't breath now."

 

 

TBC

 

comment and subscribe please for my suggestion, thanks for reading 

and LOL, Minhyuk and Jungshin saw their Hyung kiss Yoona,