I'm always beside you :)

My dream and love

Jonghyun was sock with Yoona words on tv, he couldn't understand why Yoona was change too sudden. he grabs his hair and he was mad to think about Yoona. 

Jonghyun Pov

okey, i'll go to meet Yoona, now. i'm out from my dorm and Yonghwa notice me.

Yonghwa :"Jonghyun, where are you going?"

Jonghyun:"i'll see Yoona, i have to meet her now Hyung

Yonghwa come to me and look into my eyes,  his hand my shoulder.

Yonghwa:"Jonghyun, i hope you'll not do stupid thing."

Jonghyun:"you can trust me Hyung, i just wanna make this problem clear."

Yonghwa:"okey, i'll support you."

Jonghyun:"thanks, Hyung."

*************************************************************

author PoV

@STUDIO TV

every one st studio still sock with Yoona  confession, it's too sudden . they know now that Yoona has someone whom she loved. 

SNSD's members also sock with Yoona action, they cried and hugged Yoona one by one. the atmosphere in studio was too sad. 

************************************************************

after filming ,,

Yoona separate her self from other snsd's members. she went to parking lot then she met with her husband, Lee Jonghyun. Jonghyun took her hand, and brought her into the car. Jonghyun drove like a crazy man and Yoona just silent wihout said any single word. Jonghyun brought Yoona to his room at cnblue's dorm while other cnblue's members in recording process. 

Jonghyun grabbed Yoona's hand and made her sit on his bad, Jonghyun gripped her right palm  and kiss it. 

JH : Yoona, please it was lie, what did you say at studio make me crazy?

Yoona didn't answer JH's question.

JH: come on Yoona, why are you become like this? you still love me right?

Yoona: i, i don't know Hyun... i'm just ...

JH: Yoona, please say something to me ,,, 

Jonghyun hugged Yoona tightly made her hardly to breath then Yoona push Jonghyun's body until he fell. 

Yoona: Jonghyun please, don't do this to me again. i can't continue our marriage.

JH : What are you saying Yoona? you're so strange.. you're not im yoona whom i know. 

Yoona: i can't continue my life like this, i have too much pressure in SNSD and i don't wanna bother your carier.

JH: I never say that you bother my carier, aishhhh, Yoona i can't understand your tought, , Yoona please be aware.

Jonghyun tried to calm Yoona, and tried to hugged her again but Yoona began to hitted Jonghyun chest. 

JH : Yoona please calm down .. 

then Yoona felt nauseous and she was looked pale.

JH : are you okey Yoona? you seems so pale, are you sick again?"

Yoona coudn't say anything and ran to the bathroom then she began to vomit. JH tried to chase her. Jonghyun rubbed Yoona's back in order to made her comfortable. 

JH : Yoon, are you sick again? how was about your heart condition?

Yoona finish her vomit and turn her body to face Jonghyun. Yoona's hand touch Jonghyun's face and she smiled to him.

Yoona : don't worry too much, Jonghyun ... :) i'm okey ...

JH : but your face so pale,, 

Yoona: i don't know Hyun, but now i know that i'm just a fragile woman,,

JH : what do you mean?

Yoona : eventually, i can't take this secret from you, because i just have you in my life .... I'm pregnant Hyun .. 

JH : What? are you serious?"

Yoona : yes, I'm so serious

Jonghyun smiled to Yoona and hugged her,

JH : Why don't you tell me Yoona? you make yourself suffer alone without me.

Yoona : i don't wanna make you think too much about me, Jonghyun. thats why i decide to leave SNSD.

JH : you leave SNSD just for me, Yoona why you make yourself suffer a lot for me.

Yoona : if i don't leave SNSD i can't hide my pregnancy, 

JH : if only i can tell every one about our marriage

Yoona : Jonghyun, please don't say about that again!

Jonghyun deliver Yoona to hotel near his dorm.

JH : Yoon, today you stay in this hotel okey, until you can make yourself feel comfortable. 

Yoona : thanks Jonghyun ^^

then Jonghyun kiss Yoona's forehead

JH : Yoona i love you ... 

Yoona nod her head and miled to her husband.

*************************************************************

Jonghyun PoV

i must tell about my marriage to our fans and tell about my love story without make scandal.

my band members will support my decision, I'm sure !!!! 

tbc ....

 

in next chapter this story will have an ending ... ^^, thanks for subscribe and comment my story :) 

forgive me if my grammer is not perfect, i'll post again this story this night because i have to hang out ..  good bye and have a nice day :)