they know

My dream and love

 

After a long kissing they observe intenly each other eyes.
 
“Yoona, i was crazy before i meet you.”
“me too Jonghyun, i miss you too .. miss you so much!!”
“i want to bring you but i can’t ...”
“I know Hyun, we have to be patient because the risk is so big.”
“if only i’m not the one of cnblue’s member and you are not SNSD’s member I....”
Yoona touch her index finger to Jonghyun’s lip
“shhhhttttt, Hyun my beloved husband for my life, become musician is your dream i don’t want to ruin it.”
“Yoona, you’re definitely the best woman for me.”
 
Jonghyun hugged his wife once again and totally don’t know that Minhyuk and Jungshin saw them.
_________
 
“Jungshin, shin ....?”
Minhyuk shaked Jungshin’s body.
“Minhyuk, i’m broken heart now, why did Hyung kiss Yoona?”
“I have no idea Jungshin, i lose my words now, we have to ask him later.”
“Okey, we leave them now.
 
----------
 
At cnblue room
Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin waited Jonghyun for a long time, they have to got rehersal but Jonghyun came so late.
“Hyun, why are you late?”, Yonghwa scold Jonghyun.
“I’m sorry Hyung.”
“ahhhh, okey2 i don’t need your reason Hyun.”
Minhyuk and Jungshin didn’t say anything, they couldn’t open their mouth in front of their Hyungs.
“Hyung, I know that i’m wrong but can we sing one song from my request?”
“what’s song you want?”
“I wanna sing I’m in love from RAD for our cover today.”
“that’s okey from me, Minhyuk, Jungshin How?”, Yonghwa tried to ask duo maknaes opinion.
“Ahhhh, okey Hyung we’ll follow your request, hehe.”, duo maknaes answer the question panickly.
The maknaes still remember about Jonghyun kiss Yoona.
 
*********************-----------------------
 
When CNBLUE appeard on the stage SNSD watched them from guest table. Unusual, Today Jonghyun would get one song
with his solo voice, he’ll sing “I’m in love”.
 
The musics begin, CNBLUE definitely good musicion te accoustic version of I’m in love and mix voice between Jonghyun and Yonghwa is so beautiful.
Yoona almost cried when she heard Jonghyun’s voice, she still remember that song. The song is sang by Jonghyun in their first meeting.
“Jonghyun, thank you for everything you have done for me.”
 
Seohyun saw her Unni cried and began to more curious with her Unni, she knew that Yoona has feeling with CNBLUE’s lead guitarist Lee Jonghyun. 
 
**********************---------------------------
At CNBLUE’s dorm
 
The CNBLUE’s boys watched tv together, Minhyuk began gave question to Jonghyun.
 
“Yonghwa, hyung i’ll ask Jonghyun hyung something really important.”
“about what? why do you need my permision to ask Jonghyun?”
“Beacause this really important case Hyung!!”. Jungshin helped Minhyuk. 
“Okey, please my dongsaeng, tell your question!”
Minhyuk glup his saliva and ...
“Hyung, i and Jungshin saw you kiss Yoona noona.”
“What?????”, Yonghwa shocked and stared to Jonghyun.
Jonghyun surprised with the question.
“do you saw us kissing? Really?”
“Of course Hyung, we’re sure.”
“okey maybe i have to tell you guys, seems i can’t close this secret from you.”
“Jonghyun, you’re really kiss ....?”
“Yes, Hyung i kiss Yoona ...”
“Hyung, i’m envious with You, “, Jungshin seems stupid with that question.
“Jngshin, this isn’t the time to envy me, actually I and Yoona are in big trouble now.”
“What’s the poin? i don’t understand, you can still date Yoona and just keep in secret for you two.”
Yonghwa suggest Joghyun with an advice.
“But, i and Yoona not only lover couple but we’re married coople now!!!”
“WHAT ..!!!!!!!!!, do you make a joke ???, JS, MH and Yonghwa were shocked.
“No, I don’t tell you a joke, this is true, i married her in Busan because her dad told me to protect her.”
“OMO, this is serious.”
“I know this’ll difficult problem since I and Yoona from popular group now.”
“Jonghyun, but you’re great i respect your decision.”, Yonghwa patted Jonghyun’s shoulder.
 
TBC 
 
I’m sorry,, lose some ideas in my head!!!!!!, subscribed and comment for faster update.. thank you for reading!!!!!! Sorry for my bad english